Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226774 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Na wa for this forum ooooooooo!!!

We don leave free strategies.

Na free trading account we don dey find now..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by volo112: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
@sun4 real , pls how can i pick an entry level using the tick chart. for uptrend and downtrend (randoms). i also av problem drawing the lines (i.e to get the best fit lines)

secondly , how to u know the entry time because the interactive chart on bom does not have like that on mt4 platform ?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2013
Trading the GU breakout strategy........ grin

all thanks to bros accentuate!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebooksdepo: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2013
@accentuate,wapmaster and any other helpfull person in this house,please kindly send to me via my email.useful ebooks and strategies on betonmarket trading, God bless you all as you reach out to help me succeed in betonmarket trading. My Email is ---atahating@gmail.com. Bless you all!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2013
stmichael001: Trading the GU breakout strategy........ grin

all thanks to bros accentuate!!!

all thanks and adoration to God Almighty
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mikekhan: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello Guys,

My first comment on this thread. grin. I have 2 questions as I'm about to embark on opening my real account to start trading on BOM, after about 3 months demo trading.

1. Which of the currency pairs is the most volatile on a daily basis?.( I believe both the forex and binary option veterans will have an answer to this)

2. What is the best method for funding and receiving payouts at about at least $5000? I have noticed several mentions of UBA Africard. Are they the only ones cos I am not really a fan of UBA, and can I recieve up to $5000 on the debit cards.

I will really appreciate expert views with really articulate answers as I want to start trading by the 1st working day of October.

Cheers Mates.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
accentuate:

all thanks and adoration to God Almighty
@Accentuate my man,dat brkout stuff na ogbonga system oo,hav bin testin it on demo since fridaynd am yet 2 loose.pls broda whch broker do u use 2 trade it?lest i 4get hia is my email davidezimah@gmail.com jst send me a short mail lyk "hi" so i cn discuss a couple of stuffs wit u,or beta stil drop me ur mail tnx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2013

So guyz, get your self a PPO.... And Make the best out of binaries.....
Peace
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
saintfaculty:

So guyz, get your self a PPO.... And Make the best out of binaries.....
Peace
pls is ds system d same wit d one u dropd b4 or u can kindly tell me wat gave u dose signal i jst luv d simplicity of d chart very neat,pls my oga
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
mikekhan: Hello Guys,

My first comment on this thread. grin. I have 2 questions as I'm about to embark on opening my real account to start trading on BOM, after about 3 months demo trading.

1. Which of the currency pairs is the most volatile on a daily basis?.( I believe both the forex and binary option veterans will have an answer to this)

2. What is the best method for funding and receiving payouts at about at least $5000? I have noticed several mentions of UBA Africard. Are they the only ones cos I am not really a fan of UBA, and can I recieve up to $5000 on the debit cards.

I will really appreciate expert views with really articulate answers as I want to start trading by the 1st working day of October.

Cheers Mates.

1, The ratio of volatile pairs on the daily forex market is not fixed. But there is a way you can narrow down on the naturally volatile pairs. First, we have to take out the majors. That leaves us with the crosses. We then narrow down to the most liquid of the G8 currencies which happens to be the yen. Make pairs out of that currency and you have your naturally volatile pairs. But that does not mean that other currencies do not act volatile. The GBPAUD is another funny example.

2, For a figure above $1000, i always suggest that you switch to the use of a domiciliary account. It's more safe and convenient. And it is professional too. You don't want to be caught in the web of credit card hackers.

I hope this helps!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2013

Why we loose in Binaries is that, we enter any signal that comes up....... Look up PPO online.

@Greenawalz, SUNWALKS system will do.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2013

I just missed this signal now hunger tins..... Add ppo to sunwalks system.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2013

Its your choice, either add PPO, or keep searching for the holy grail....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
I recomend addition of PPO because it will show u when the market is flat(side ways stuff....), and when its trending....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2013

Whhat more can i say....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mikekhan: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
omakay:

1, The ratio of volatile pairs on the daily forex market is not fixed. But there is a way you can narrow down on the naturally volatile pairs. First, we have to take out the majors. That leaves us with the crosses. We then narrow down to the most liquid of the G8 currencies which happens to be the yen. Make pairs out of that currency and you have your naturally volatile pairs. But that does not mean that other currencies do not act volatile. The GBPAUD is another funny example.

2, For a figure above $1000, i always suggest that you switch to the use of a domiciliary account. It's more safe and convenient. And it is professional too. You don't want to be caught in the web of credit card hackers.

I hope this helps!!!!!

I really appreciate your response. A natural follow-up question: On the BOM website which is the domiciliary account because I dont see any payment method actually named domiciliary account, so I believe it may have another naming convention. Looking forward to your response.
Cheers
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by femadesh(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
saintfaculty: I recomend addition of PPO because it will show u when the market is flat(side ways stuff....), and when its trending....

what is the settings or the parameters of the EMAs, i mean the green and white EMA on the chart
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
saintfaculty: I recomend addition of PPO because it will show u when the market is flat(side ways stuff....), and when its trending....
thks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Missed 2 more trades... went 4 jugging.....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
SUNWALKS SYSTEM + PPO.... PPO setting is 3 10 3. GUD NYTE

SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
mikekhan:

I really appreciate your response. A natural follow-up question: On the BOM website which is the domiciliary account because I dont see any payment method actually named domiciliary account, so I believe it may have another naming convention. Looking forward to your response.
Cheers

The information is available on the deposit page.

Better still, you can call them to get the precise details.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mikekhan: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2013
omakay:

The information is available on the deposit page.

Better still, you can call them to get the precise details.

Thanks bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ruggedcuzz: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
saintfaculty: SUNWALKS SYSTEM + PPO.... PPO setting is 3 10 3. GUD NYTE

SILVER!!!
Can you upload d PPO and can d strategy work btw 6pm to 9pm?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by IRIENBOY(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
You can also use GTBANK
mikekhan: Hello Guys,

Cheers Mates.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
oghenefega: HI GUYS! FINALLY A GENUINE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA, I HAVE BEEN PAID, FOR REAL AND AM HAPPY TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU http://www.?r=oghenefega

You really really miss road.

Wrong Post in the Wrong Place!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by volo112: 12:55am On Sep 26, 2013
PPO uploaded. ensure to set to 3 10 3. good luck

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ruggedcuzz: 5:31am On Sep 26, 2013
volo112: PPO uploaded. ensure to set to 3 10 3. good luck
Thanks bro, how do I use it for confirmation?
Will the ppo cross and sunwalk strategy occur simultaneously or one will happen b4 the other
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Thanks bro, how do I use it for confirmation?
Will the ppo cross and sunwalk strategy occur simultaneously or one will happen b4 the other
test and see.

sample post has been made by silverboy.

just go on and give it a shot first. Trial and Error.

gud luck
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mikekhan: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2013
IRIENBOY: You can also use GTBANK

Thanks. U mean GTBank for the credit card or the domiciliary account?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2013
are we making progress at all?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by IRIENBOY(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
mikekhan:

Thanks. U mean GTBank for the credit card or the domiciliary account?
any one

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.