Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,416 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227155 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
omakay: This is a new strategy.

It will only work for all those with an open mind.

I mean a very open mind.

Check through all the strategies you have gathered all through the year.

Select the worst performing strategy.

I mean the very worst.

INVERT THE SIGNALS.

Change all the 'RISE' signals to 'FALL" signals and vice-versa.

The bitter truth is that whatever bet you took as a 'RISE' and lost, somebody else took it as a 'FALL' and won it
@omakay u mean d reverse of d signal?lwkmd anyway it wrks somtyms 4 me on demo bt wudnt dare on my real accnt oo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
omakay: This is a new strategy.

It will only work for all those with an open mind.

I mean a very open mind.

Check through all the strategies you have gathered all through the year.

Select the worst performing strategy.

I mean the very worst.

INVERT THE SIGNALS.

Change all the 'RISE' signals to 'FALL" signals and vice-versa.

The bitter truth is that whatever bet you took as a 'RISE' and lost, somebody else took it as a 'FALL' and won it
am subscribin to dix1 jawe........ grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
willscolf: @omakay u mean d reverse of d signal?lwkmd anyway it wrks somtyms 4 me on demo bt wudnt dare on my real accnt oo

Yes!!!!!

The reason why you won't try it out on your real account.

We humans believe very much in what we see.

But trading as we have come to see over the years is both an eye and a mind game.

But trust me!!

If the same parameters that presented itself as a FALL signal had done the opposite, we would have still executed whatever signal we got.

That was why i talked about an open mind.

Ability to control and dominate technical analysis and not the other way round.

Hope to get contributions on this.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
stmichael001: am subscribin to dix1 jawe........ grin

Very simple!!!

Go find indicator wey dey Bleep up wella

Execute the opposite of all the signals wey you get.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2013
willscolf: menn gbp/usd obeyed sunwalk system wella today oo,almost 95% of d signals came out green,hw i wish i had availed myself of dose ample opportunities,anyway ws too pre-occupied offline.let d greens b wit us

Hi friend,

I wont deny the fact that @sunwalk's system is seriously working, as a matter of fact, i am currently using it now and i am still in the money, but i urge u not to depend on the back tested result of most systems or indicators. These indicators have a way of manipulating back tested result, they will paint success on the chart, but when it comes to live trading, u will be surprised with the kind of result it will produce, arrow jump 4rm one high to d other and from one low to the other. Thats why i depend on sure crosses with 20min duration........ so far no red today.

Happy Indepence day
SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2013
omakay:

Very simple!!!

Go find indicator wey dey Bleep up wella

Execute the opposite of all the signals wey you get.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
e.g stochastic overbought nd oversold tins wey sabi lie lyk 2moro no dey.my dear is true,dis market is actually bin controlled by us yes u nd me.nd if only u nd wud com 2 d agreement 2 kip pushin d market up irrespective of any gravitational force.we'd b damn rich,bt disagreement btw us is wot leads in2 whipsaws.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2013
Whats dis too por bom, too poor...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Current market situation as at 1 oct, 2013, 9:46 random index

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sissi67: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2013
saintfaculty:

Hi friend,

I wont deny the fact that @sunwalk's system is seriously working, as a matter of fact, i am currently using it now and i am still in the money, but i urge u not to depend on the back tested result of most systems or indicators. These indicators have a way of manipulating back tested result, they will paint success on the chart, but when it comes to live trading, u will be surprised with the kind of result it will produce, arrow jump 4rm one high to d other and from one low to the other. Thats why i depend on sure crosses with 20min duration........ so far no red today.

Happy Indepence day
SILVER!!!

hi, do you use ema 2 and 4 (green and white)on your graph? I don't have same view as you with euro/jpy graph with ema 2 and 4 on my computer, thanks for your help!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2013
Binary option analysis, you can also check my blog for more analysis both on forex and binary option www.forexbinarys..com

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2013
another entries this morning, check my blog for www.forexbinarys..com for more setup and training

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Piro4rl(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=Forex_King]Current market situation as at 1 oct, 2013, 9:46 random index

how do u draw ur trend line, i can c that the lines are not stable
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2013
saintfaculty:

Hi friend,

Happy Indepence day
SILVER!!!
u r right boss,som indicators r bunch of "repainters" nd manupulators,som weeks ago i came across dis indy called trendlfinder,after som series of manually backtesting, it ws givin me around 98% success rate,and i ws lyk "i am d holygrail" wen i went on live market,u nid to c wot dis indy ws doin,it wil jst hide nd b waitin 4 price to tke a direction b4 it follows nd trust me i cudnt get a single signal all day as wot i saw on d backtest ws purely a camouflage of wot i ws seein live
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=Piro4rl][/quote]
if the trendline is not stable remove it and draw it again, it will b stable
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2013
check my blog www.forexbinays..com, I just posted a strategy there
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Forex_King:

How come ur trading the random index nd do u teach P.A.... I need P.A tools badly
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
wundakind:

How come ur trading the random index nd do u teach P.A.... I need P.A tools badly
you are the tools of PA, you dont need anything in PA, you only need your eyes
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Piro4rl(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=Forex_King]
check my blog www.forexbinays..com, I just posted a strategy there

Ok Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2013

hope it stable now?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by folaschool: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ forex king, your site is not opening
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2013
Trading the moon & the sun, very funny grin grin grin ;

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2013
Hello my fellow forumites, have missed alot on this thread, i shall be posting another easier way to trade the random index, there is nothing to fear in trading the random 50 index, so i challenge those of u opposing the random pairs, @ omakay & others,i see greens were u see reds... lets continue to make our greens........ cool cool cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2013
san4real: Hello my fellow forumites, have missed alot on this thread, i shall be posting another easier way to trade the random index, there is nothing to fear in trading the random 50 index, so i challenge those of u opposing the random pairs, @ omaka & others,i see greens were u see reds... lets continue to make our greens........ cool cool cool

I believe you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2013
san4real: Hello my fellow forumites, have missed alot on this thread, i shall be posting another easier way to trade the random index, there is nothing to fear in trading the random 50 index, so i challenge those of u opposing the random pairs, @ omakay & others,i see greens were u see reds... lets continue to make our greens........ cool cool cool
dats kul bring it on bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by isaacstar1: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
@saintfaculty plss hw can i get the PPO INDICATOR SO DAT I CAN INSTALL IT ON MY MT4 PLSS
saintfaculty:

Its your choice, either add PPO, or keep searching for the holy grail....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by harizonal123(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Betonmarkets now binary.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
isaacstar1: @saintfaculty plss hw can i get the PPO INDICATOR SO DAT I CAN INSTALL IT ON MY MT4 PLSS
hia is d ppo

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
harizonal123: Betonmarkets now binary.com

Since When!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
omakay:

Since When!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since August, when i first noticed it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
folaschool: @ forex king, your site is not opening
try this www.forexbinarys..com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Check my analysis on my blog www.forexbinarys..com and see how we are raking pips (greensssssssssssssss)
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Forex_King:
you are the tools of PA, you dont need anything in PA, you only need your eyes

I meant ebooks/websites on p.a......... I cant learn p.a by just starin @ d chart

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.