Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226821 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
check the contract end i don't.according to saintfacult he said 1 pips is enough to win your placed contract and that's what happened.the contract difference between the entry price and closing price is 1 pip
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
accentuate: check the contract end i don't.according to saintfacult he said 1 pips is enough to win your placed contract and that's what happened.the contract difference between the entry price and closing price is 1 pip

Nice one bro...I will look into it
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
another win on EUR/AUD

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by atuagbo: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Am new in BOM, having opened the DEMO account and place bet on either rise or fall. I got a confirmation that (Your order (Reference # 1756420688) has been executed.) since on Saturday, my history statement did not show if I win or lost.
Please I need help on to understand BOM.
paulpurpose95@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
atuagbo: Am new in BOM, having opened the DEMO account and place bet on either rise or fall. I got a confirmation that (Your order (Reference # 1756420688) has been executed.) since on Saturday, my history statement did not show if I win or lost.
Please I need help on to understand BOM.
paulpurpose95@gmail.com

click on your portfolio,then click back on your account history
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
at what duration do BOM allow one to sell or claim bet if the bet is going against one?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
barikay: at what duration do BOM allow one to sell or claim bet if the bet is going against one?

Only long term bets are allowed such opportunity.

Short term bets are not allowed.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Nice Accentuate,keep it up
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2013
find attached the trading result for this morning

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by atuagbo: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2013
@teeboy4x

Thank you very much, I can now view my profit tablet, but am not doing well, lost all the bets.
Kindly guide me through this online business with ebooks and manuals.
Thanks in anticipation to my request.
paulpurpose95@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by atuagbo: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2013
@accentuate

Bros well done,
No forget me, kindly teach me how to catch those big fishes.
paulpurpose95@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2013
Mr accentuate,do u enter for a rise or fall once the stoch or rsi are above or below those levels you stated or are they still other things u look-out for?

Thanks and more power to your elbow.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2013
austey10: Mr accentuate,do u enter for a rise or fall once the stoch or rsi are above or below those levels you stated or are they still other things u look-out for?

Thanks and more power to your elbow.
some people dont even try it out before commenting or asking question. BOM demo account is dear for you to try it out and see the fault or confusion before you ask the question. the strategy works on touch option for me. as he stated use rise and fall oo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2013
Mr accentuate,could u check out the image below just entered a trade following system and bet was in the money,just hope i got my entry point right?

[URL=http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/austey10/media/E_zps65b1c9f6.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/austey10/E_zps65b1c9f6.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The outcome.
[URL=http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/austey10/media/e2_zps94f4fef9.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/austey10/e2_zps94f4fef9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2013
sorry can anyone give me clue on how to upload images here,cos i wanna start posting some strategies for the house.

thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=austey10]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2013
GOT IT SEE IMAGE

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2013
@Austey10:you place your call when the stoch lines are below 20 and RSI is below 30. when the RSI line move further down to 15 and below wait for any reversal candle before you place your call. reversal candle can be any of the followings:

*Morning Star
*Bullish Engulfing Candle
*Piercing Pattern
*Counter Attack
*Hammer
*Double Bottom

Reverse is the case when placing PUT but you watch out for the following reversal candle
*Bearish Engulfing Pattern
*Dark Cloud Cover
*Shooting Star
*Evening Star
*Double Top
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2013
wow

the strategy looks good.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2013
Still typing and doing some editing work on the strategy,so far i have had about 98% win-rate.once i am done with it i'll post it for the house to analyze and come up with conclusions.

To summarize it the System is all about Buying BOTTOMS and Selling TOPS(Swing Trading).

see images of recent trade and still open

PEACE!!!

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2013
accentuate: The strategy is mainly on 5M time frame and you can trade it with any pairs

What you need to trade the strategy?

*RSI Set Period to 5(also set Levels to 15,30,50,70,85)

*Stochastic Set to 5,3,3(Default Settings) and set Levels to 20 & 80

*Place CALL[size=15pt][/size] when the stock lines crosses below 20 and RSI is below 30

*Place PUT[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][size=15pt][/size] when the Stoch lines crosses above 80 and RSI line crosses above 70. that's all

please any addition or subtraction is highly welcome

Please check this statement very well

You said we should place PUT(fall) when stoch lines crosses 80 and RSI above 70

check your screenshot wia u said AU met the requirements for short bet
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2013
teeboy4x:

Please check this statement very well

You said we should place PUT(fall) when stoch lines crosses 80 and RSI above 70

check your screenshot wia u said AU met the requirements for short bet
i see you miss undastand him. anywhere above stoch and RSI 70 is overbought, in the next 30min on a 5MIN chart it will definitly reverse, look at the preceeding chart. or i will post the pix soon
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2013
@Teeboy see the illustration to Auste10

you place your call when the stoch lines are below 20 and RSI is below 30. when the RSI line move further down to 15 and below wait for any reversal candle before you place your call. reversal candle can be any of the followings:

*Morning Star
*Bullish Engulfing Candle
*Piercing Pattern
*Counter Attack
*Hammer
*Double Bottom

Reverse is the case when placing PUT but you watch out for the following reversal candle
*Bearish Engulfing Pattern
*Dark Cloud Cover
*Shooting Star
*Evening Star
*Double Top
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2013
sunwalk:
i see you miss undastand him. anywhere above stoch and RSI 70 is overbought, in the next 30min on a 5MIN chart it will definitly reverse, look at the preceeding chart. or i will post the pix soon

ok...just placed 30mins fall bet on GU now

hope am on the track
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2013
I forget to say that we should avoid to trade this strategy during the news period be it High Low or medium.and also observed that the strategy is very good to trade between 7:00am-3;00pm Nigerian time.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2013
take a look.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bizzman001: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
Full houxi
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
practice makes perfect.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
@sunwalk: thanks for the brief and clear illustration
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by prindu(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
sunwalk: take a look.
pls sunwalk, wat are those red and blue circled indicators on ur chart. Pls, can u upload it? Thnx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
prindu: pls sunwalk, wat are those red and blue circled indicators on ur chart. Pls, can u upload it? Thnx
those where not my chart oo. if you look closely to when it all started, it was the same chart that @accentuate used to show his bets position, i only copied it and edited it a little. if you want to know, its the higher high and lower lows where the zig zag indicators links up. i have no idea of which indicator was use to draw up those red and blue circles

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.