Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227364 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
teeboy4x:

ok...just placed 30mins fall bet on GU now

hope am on the track

Thanks Sunwalk

lost the bet angry angry angry

It closed at my entering price

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=accentuate]I forget to say that we should avoid to trade this strategy during the news period be it High Low or medium.and also observed that the strategy is very good to trade between 7:00am-3;00pm Nigerian time.

@accentuate, u be tif o, lol my guy don dey vex abi, na dis kind ur strategy i been dey try work on before mtn bring their wahala com, kudos to you for the great work and house don't 4get to always confirm your reversal candle before hopping to trade, nice strategy @accentuate, where u dey stay, just to check if u are near.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
my real account with insta forex using the strategy last month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gabcomite(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
i want to thank the house for their generosity, newbie like me is coping.pls guys how can i post screen short. i realy want to say thank you to saintfalculty for those strategies he dropped.thumb up you guys you are doin gud job
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
nice 1 @ accentuate,bt d tin is nomata hw viable a strategy or an indicator is,usin it in a rangin markets atracts lots nd lots of losses.jst my humble observation oo,i knw my ogas @ d top already know dis
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ Accentuate, Oboy, dis strategy wey u drop na ogbonge tinz oh, currently working on a modification on the 1min timeframe with elapse time of 7 mins sha, but Nepa still dey do me strong tin men..... I think if I can make $1,000 from bom in 2 weeks with $2 initial investment ........hehe watch me
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
accentuate: my real account with insta forex using the strategy last month
pls dear,is it imediately after d 1st e.g bulish reversal candle forms dt we shud enter 4 a call(rise) bet or while it's stil formin?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
@willscolf: thanks for your constructive observations but i have factor in the Ranging and trending market barrier on the system which i belief can only be solve when trading during the specified trading period.what i mean is that we only trade between 7:00am-3:00pm Nigerian time and avoid trading during the news period.

Even between 7:00am and 10;00am Nigerian time is enough to make all your Greens

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
accentuate: @willscolf: thanks for your constructive observations but i have factor in the Ranging and trending market barrier on the system which i belief can only be solve when trading during the specified trading period.what i mean is that we only trade between 7:00am-3:00pm Nigerian time and avoid trading during the news period.

Even between 7:00am and 10;00am Nigerian time is enough to make all your Greens
.........................nice one bro.....i use instan forex binary too....but my probem wit dem, is dat u have to wait 4 3mins be 4 ur trade start counting ...do u hv da experience 2?

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
hey guys,check hw perfect those entries are on GBP/USD

I am going to post the link to those indicators shortly..

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
maxibrainz: have MTN magic sim cards
for sale and glo magic sims
for sale, if you want to
learn how to configure the
glo magic sim settings you
pay me a token with the
mtn and glo magic sim you
can browse and download
unlimitedly both on your
phone and laptop or any
gadget you want or
alternatively if you have
no money to pay me tell me
what you do for me in
exchange of the settings,
tell me what you can teach
me or do for me in
exchange of the settings
and if it acceptable to me
'we would do the trade by
barter' my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you interested
...................lol....my guy here we dnt do trade by barter,if u tink u gat smotin drop it, dat is if any body will use it ohh grin grin ...cos in dis our business we dnt need weak signals..me personally we not go for a free network cos dey can block u ant time....i no hw much i am making,...5k to 7k for 30days will not put a hole in ur pocket....ask far as d business is concern u can nt compromise wen it comes to ur internet connection, dat why so many pple ar making losses,because dey get late signals....BE WISE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
download the indicators with the link
http://www.4shared.com/rar/9fzO17wg/New.html
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
maxibrainz: have MTN magic sim cards
for sale and glo magic sims
for sale, if you want to
learn how to configure the
glo magic sim settings you
pay me a token with the
mtn and glo magic sim you
can browse and download
unlimitedly both on your
phone and laptop or any
gadget you want or
alternatively if you have
no money to pay me tell me
what you do for me in
exchange of the settings,
tell me what you can teach
me or do for me in
exchange of the settings
and if it acceptable to me
'we would do the trade by
barter' my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you interested
akpa amu
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
austey10: hey guys,check hw perfect those entries are on GBP/USD

I am going to post the link to those indicators shortly..

CENTER OF GRAVITY.......NICE CHART..........ALL YOU NEED TO DO IZ COOL DOWN AND WERK VERY WELL ON THIS STRATEGY...COZ IT WUD SURELY MAKE U CASH IF YOU CAN COOL DOWN....NOT ONLY ON BOM, BUT ALSO FX, BUT A HIGHER TF FOR FX....GOODLUCK...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by nolly042(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
teeboy4x:

Thanks Sunwalk

lost the bet angry angry angry

It closed at my entering price
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
irabor001: .........................nice one bro.....i use instan forex binary too....but my probem wit dem, is dat u have to wait 4 3mins be 4 ur trade start counting ...do u hv da experience 2?

do u still come out green, even with the 3min delay?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
@austey10, can u pls drop d rulesfor dis strategy, even though they seem kinda obvious, I just wanna b sure we r on d same page...... especially what duration the bet should be....
10ks bro

1luv
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
My oga @ d top, One day I hope to be making as much as you in binary options...... $100 a day would be enuff for starters....lol, oga show me d way oh

irabor001: ...................lol....my guy here we dnt do trade by barter,if u tink u gat smotin drop it, dat is if any body will use it ohh grin grin ...cos in dis our business we dnt need weak signals..me personally we not go for a free network cos dey can block u ant time....i no hw much i am making,...5k to 7k for 30days will not put a hole in ur pocket....ask far as d business is concern u can nt compromise wen it comes to ur internet connection, dat why so many pple ar making losses,because dey get late signals....BE WISE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
willscolf: pls dear,is it imediately after d 1st e.g bulish reversal candle forms dt we shud enter 4 a call(rise) bet or while it's stil formin?
@Accentuate i nid an answer 2 d is question of mine
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by manufos(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2013
accentuate: with this strategy you can easily predict probable reversal point for the high and low on 5 Minutes time frame.you will get perfect result if not accurate if you know how to use Zigzag indicator to determine swing high and low on 5M TF

Great share, you just have to know the abc of candlesticks. Good job.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2013
i have read the other threads. how do i fund my account at betonmarketsdotcom, is it possible to use access visa card?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2013
Most people here use UBA africard. I believe yours should work too.

You don wan fund account? shockedshockedshockedshocked

if I slap you ehn?

Com'on, go read babypips.com for 1 month.

Then follow nairaland.com/saintfaculty

the guy na bomb.... His lucid explanation is what I like most.

*winks*
Shawnmayor: i have read the other threads. how do i fund my account at betonmarketsdotcom, is it possible to use access visa card?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2013
mikeamosu: @austey10, can u pls drop d rulesfor dis strategy, even though they seem kinda obvious, I just wanna b sure we r on d same page...... especially what duration the bet should be....
10ks bro

1luv

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. Simply wait for X3 semafor(roundBall) to appear at the Top
2. Wait for price to touch the RED LINE for a Sell and touch the GREEN LINE for a Buy
3. wait for the Sar_sto_as_ao_stevejames_alert and
4. Finally, go for a 35min Expiration bet

That's it shikena!!!

see recent trades in the image below:

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2013
Sorry,u have to wait for X3 semafor to appear at the TOP or BOTTOM (correction to rule N0.1)
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Shawnmayor: i have read the other threads. how do i fund my account at betonmarketsdotcom, is it possible to use access visa card?

YES
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2013
@Irabor001: yes i had the experience too.you add 3 minutes to the start time and 5miuntes delay to place your entry making 8 minutes.that's why you need highly effective and accurate strategy like the one am using to trade instaforex options.have not been using BOM before i just discovered that my strategy will be perfect for BOM options because of the instant Execution no Delay!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dagr8(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2013
wapmasta001:

CENTER OF GRAVITY.......NICE CHART..........ALL YOU NEED TO DO IZ COOL DOWN AND WERK VERY WELL ON THIS STRATEGY...COZ IT WUD SURELY MAKE U CASH IF YOU CAN COOL DOWN....NOT ONLY ON BOM, BUT ALSO FX, BUT A HIGHER TF FOR FX....GOODLUCK...
[size=13pt]Dat shud be MBFX not center of gravity, dey just look alike [/size]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dagr8(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2013
austey10:

2. Wait for price to touch the RED LINE for a Sell and touch the GREEN LINE for a Buy

That's it shikena!!!

see recent trades in the image below:
[size=13pt]good one there....u didnt mention d input of stoch in ur chart...
I will also appreciate if u can share hw u use it on Fx....mbfx was d first indy i av know in my life wit mt4...bt had 2 leave it cos it repaints [/size]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2013
@Wilscof:you start observing candlestick pattern when the RSI line move further down from 30 to 15 and 70 to 85 level
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Piro4rl(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2013

That's it shikena!!!

see recent trades in the image below
[/quote][quote]

can u send the indy for me on pdf file
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
2s£xy:
Most people here use UBA africard. I believe yours should work too.
You don wan fund account? shockedshockedshockedshocked
if I slap you ehn?
Com'on, go read babypips.com for 1 month.
Then follow nairaland.com/saintfaculty
the guy na bomb.... His lucid explanation is what I like most.
*winks*
i already did baby pips. it seems binary options is diff from BOM. i already have my way arround bom

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.