Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227386 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
saintfaculty: A wonderful evening my fellow Binary option traders... Whats up with you guyz and trading? Hope u guyz are still in the money ? yea, u guyz better had because thats the essence of the game....
Am kinda still very busy, but i cant keep this strategies to my self, they are seriously waisting overt here because i dont have much time on ma side to trade... May be someday i will!!!!

Ok, my next post will be a wonderful strategy i have kept to myself 4 quite a long time now, hey, am sorry for bringing it late to the house, like i said initially i want to make sure i eradicate gambling in this game by all means... so guyz, watch-out for the strategy, it is a truelly God sent strategy to Binary-options traders... with this strategy, u will have unlimited opportunities to trade 4 d day on several pairs, u need to see my account statement.... No long talk guyz, just watchout::::::::::::::::::::::::

SILVER
Nice to see u around bro...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Correct!!! My oga @ d top hs cum back with goodies for us.... Abeg make I transfer u MB quick quick make we carry Dεγ go, as we just Dεγ feel u so.....lol

We Dεγ wait u oh, infact, I no Dεγ commot my eye 4 dis thread till u cum back....lol

Welcome back bro

saintfaculty: A wonderful evening my fellow Binary option traders... Whats up with you guyz and trading? Hope u guyz are still in the money ? yea, u guyz better had because thats the essence of the game....
Am kinda still very busy, but i cant keep this strategies to my self, they are seriously waisting overt here because i dont have much time on ma side to trade... May be someday i will!!!!

Ok, my next post will be a wonderful strategy i have kept to myself 4 quite a long time now, hey, am sorry for bringing it late to the house, like i said initially i want to make sure i eradicate gambling in this game by all means... so guyz, watch-out for the strategy, it is a truelly God sent strategy to Binary-options traders... with this strategy, u will have unlimited opportunities to trade 4 d day on several pairs, u need to see my account statement.... No long talk guyz, just watchout::::::::::::::::::::::::

SILVER
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
mikeamosu:
Correct!!! My oga @ d top hs cum back with goodies for us.... Abeg make I transfer u MB quick quick make we carry Dεγ go, as we just Dεγ feel u so.....lol

We Dεγ wait u oh, infact, I no Dεγ commot my eye 4 dis thread till u cum back....lol

Welcome back bro

much appreciation for remembering your people........................thank you
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by maliso: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Oga @ the Top welcome back

SILVER
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by plerooma: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
teeboy4x: Welcome Silver

@ teeboy
I have resend the mail ,pls check ur
Inbox .
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alexkarim(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2013

SILVER
Dude! make sure u got something real for these guys, nd not some strategy with a 2-day validity.....if u won't give out the full details on ur strategy like links to where u got them from....then please keep them to urself angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexkarim: Dude! make sure u got something real for these guys, nd not some strategy with a 2-day validity.....if u won't give out the full details on ur strategy like links to where u got them from....then please keep them to urself angry angry angry

watz the meaning of this now?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexkarim: Dude! make sure u got something real for these guys, nd not some strategy with a 2-day validity.....if u won't give out the full details on ur strategy like links to where u got them from....then please keep them to urself angry angry angry
Are you ok?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by maga1: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
@ all loving people of this thread Pls ignore this Baggar Lizard. He is just a sorrowful Niggar filled with hatred. Pls Ignore him.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alexkarim(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
maga1: @ all loving people of this thread Pls ignore this Baggar Lizard. He is just a sorrowful Niggar filled with hatred. Pls Ignore him.
Uhmm...please people I understand how u feel...but if u truly know what it means to trade binary options, then u would understand me perfectly. I believe this tread lacks creativity and research.....a lot of u here are just waiting for someone to show up with some HOLY GRAIL. Well, there are no true HOLY GRAILS and I would advise members of this tread to explore other forums.....there are over 100,000 forums available worldwide and I believe they would give u the opportunity to sharpen ur skills properly. If everybody here has been doing this...then NOBODY would wake up one morning and decide that his time is up and he wants to LEAVE FOR GOOD, only to be back a week later cos he left and did a little research and found another meager strategy dt won't last. Ask yourselves, how well are the previous HOLY GRAILS he posted faring in your trade? How long did they last? It's time for y'all to stop pitching your tent in this tread and SPREAD YOUR TENTACLES. That way, when someone posts a strategy here, a lot of people would look for the pitfalls of the strategy, and everyone would put heads together to perfect it. Thank You wink

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexkarim: Uhmm...please people I understand how u feel...but if u truly know what it means to trade binary options, then u would understand me perfectly. I believe this tread lacks creativity and research.....a lot of u here are just waiting for someone to show up with some HOLY GRAIL. Well, there are no true HOLY GRAILS and I would advise members of this tread to explore other forums.....there are over 100,000 forums available worldwide and I believe they would give u the opportunity to sharpen ur skills properly. If everybody here has been doing this...then NOBODY would wake up one morning and decide that his time is up and he wants to LEAVE FOR GOOD, only to be back a week later cos he left and did a little research and found another meager strategy dt won't last. Ask yourselves, how well are the previous HOLY GRAILS he posted faring in your trade? How long did they last? It's time for y'all to stop pitching your tent in this tread and SPREAD YOUR TENTACLES. That way, when someone posts a strategy here, a lot of people would look for the pitfalls of the strategy, and everyone would put heads together to perfect it. Thank You wink

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2013
plerooma:
@ teeboy
I have resend the mail ,pls check ur
Inbox .

Have replied all mails
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2013
alexkarim: Uhmm...please people I understand how u feel...but if u truly know what it means to trade binary options, then u would understand me perfectly. I believe this tread lacks creativity and research.....a lot of u here are just waiting for someone to show up with some HOLY GRAIL. Well, there are no true HOLY GRAILS and I would advise members of this tread to explore other forums.....there are over 100,000 forums available worldwide and I believe they would give u the opportunity to sharpen ur skills properly. If everybody here has been doing this...then NOBODY would wake up one morning and decide that his time is up and he wants to LEAVE FOR GOOD, only to be back a week later cos he left and did a little research and found another meager strategy dt won't last. Ask yourselves, how well are the previous HOLY GRAILS he posted faring in your trade? How long did they last? It's time for y'all to stop pitching your tent in this tread and SPREAD YOUR TENTACLES. That way, when someone posts a strategy here, a lot of people would look for the pitfalls of the strategy, and everyone would put heads together to perfect it. Thank You wink
You sound like a loser,
Like someone that has been dealt with in binary option,
in short, like a failure.

No worries, u are in d right thread.
Just brace yourself!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2013
teeboy4x:

Have replied all mails

me nko?

nwakasome@gmail.com thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 1:14am On Jun 30, 2013
kupsonrex:

me nko?

nwakasome@gmail.com thanks

grin grin grin Na d guy mail i just reply oh
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:18am On Jun 30, 2013
Manweysabi:
You sound like a loser,
Like someone that has been dealt with in binary option,
in short, like a failure.

No worries, u are in d right thread.
Just brace yourself!
thats right my bro. spread ur tentacles ni? u even expect him to post wia he found it as if he can never create his own exact strategy? by the way u seem to have gone through hordes of binary options forums already @Alexkarim y havent u dropped even a single strategy off those sites? na only onyinbo people fit do culinary? ask them to make our delicious akpu and egusi and they will crumble. wen a nigerian creates a strategy it works perfectly 4 nigerians. a looser indeed.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2013
@Folaschool: I use 30minutes duration.But have just done a little tweak on the strategy which will accommodate 5 minutes duration which i will post on Monday by God's grace.Watch out is going to be a big bomb.you pick greens as if you are picking sand on the floor.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 5:32am On Jun 30, 2013

I quite agree with @Manweysabi that you sound like a loser,because several binary options trader that follows this thread to the letter knows what they have achieved in terms of turning their live to good and deliver them from Long skimpy Rod that BOM use to wipe them as a result of their inexperience and lack of knowledge.I strongly belief there is HOLY GRAIL strategies in this thread if you care to know and ready to learn.And also put it to you bring any of Oyinbo binary software or Robot that can produce almost 98% winning probabilities or that can win 17 trades and loss 3 everyday of the week but in this thread you can boldly and confidently get it here.alexkarim please ask you shall be given
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2013

Lol..... Mr creativity, share sum of the creative stuffs u got off ur sleeves naa, put ur money where ur mouth is..
I understand where u r cumin from, buh av u ever tot of it d@ it was research d@ brought a lotta ppl to dis thread in d first place? Yes I've seen about 2 strategies here tht I've seen b4 sumwhere else, but believe me, not everyone has the time to test all these strategies to know if they work or not and bring dem here, some strategies that were earlier dropped here were modified nd even made beta by sum ppl here too, if that's not creativity, then I don't know what is...
The beauty of this thread is ppl share what they have for free, nd @ the end of the day, u can decide which one works best for u.. And make ur greens, and believe me, all the strategies here r working, none is a 100% but what they r working.. Its the search for 99.9% accuracy that keeps us 2geda.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2013

who b dis. Abeg keep ur hands off ur keypad n work with ur joystick ...
So many bosses dey follow dis thread WITHOUT DROPPING any strategy but d ones dat are tryin u want dem to tell u were n how dey got it. U for tell am to fund ur account too. If dey refuse to drop nobody go beat dem so whatever dey drop google is there for additional info n if u stil dont understand come here and ask?

Guys i understand this guy bom don clean him account for free so he's just taking out his frustrations on dis thread.

Work with ur virtual account to avoid frustrations of any kind
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2013
accentuate:

I quite agree with @Manweysabi that you sound like a loser,because several binary options trader that follows this thread to the letter knows what they have achieved in terms of turning their live to good and deliver them from Long skimpy Rod that BOM use to wipe them as a result of their inexperience and lack of knowledge.I strongly belief there is HOLY GRAIL strategies in this thread if you care to know and ready to learn.And also put it to you bring any of Oyinbo binary software or Robot that can produce almost 98% winning probabilities or that can win 17 trades and loss 3 everyday of the week but in this thread you can boldly and confidently get it here.alexkarim please ask you shall be given

I Dεγ feel u jare, I was tweaking ur strategy on d usdjpy nd I realised tht it worked nice with 1min timeframe nd 7mins duration...
But while @ d@, talking about creativity, I was developing a strategy with using indicators on the random index using moving averages, and stocastic fast, buh I realised BOM Dεγ do ojoro with their stoch indicator, the thing go just stop to Dεγ move with price after some time, am I d only one d@ has dis issue or cud or anyone on dis thread help me out n put the stoch indicator on BOM's 1min interactive chart and see if they have this issue too, cos I'm kinda developing a strategy that works around this, when I check back in history on the charts, it has about 98.9% accuracy, na BOM Dεγ do me realtime ojoro, buh I just wanna be sure its BOM n not my system/network d@ is doing me strong tin with the stoch indicator...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2013
@sainfacaulty,pls dnt listen 2 dis guy ,jst do wot u do best,eradicate evry gambling approach in us.earnestly waitin 4 d strategy u promised
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2013
willscolf: @sainfacaulty,pls dnt listen 2 dis guy ,jst do wot u do best,eradicate evry gambling approach in us.earnestly waitin 4 d strategy u promised
May God bless u for this comment.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2013
ON JANUARY 13 2013, THIS IS WHAT THIS LIZARD WROTE ABOUT SAINTFACULTY'S STRATEGY...

alexkarim: SaintFaculty has produced the best strategy on this tread so far, quite effective than a couple of strategies I was using previously....More Greens fellas!!

AND NOW THE LIZARD IS NOW CRITICISING MR.SAINTFACULTY..
Guys please, one word for this Lizard ................
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manutd19: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2013
Hypocrite!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2013
Nama!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by myola777(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2013
naijaobi: ON JANUARY 13 2013, THIS IS WHAT THIS LIZARD WROTE ABOUT SAINTFACULTY'S STRATEGY...

AND NOW THE LIZARD IS NOW CRITICISING MR.SAINTFACULTY..
Guys please, one word for this Lizard ................
the man is seriously confused. one thing is to get strategy, another thing is to know how to use it. if we keep listening to this maggot nobody will willingly give anything again, please let us leave this man with his ignorance. mr saintfaculty welcomes,almighty God will surely expand ur knowledge and those who have been helping on this thread. in everything we are doing there must be a critic.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alexkarim(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2013
myola777: the man is seriously confused. one thing is to get strategy, another thing is to know how to use it. if we keep listening to this maggot nobody will willingly give anything again, please let us leave this man with his ignorance. mr saintfaculty welcomes,almighty God will surely expand ur knowledge and those who have been helping on this thread. in everything we are doing there must be a critic.
OMG!....LOL!!! I just came back from church now and I haven't stopped laughing since I saw all these replies. I had a hangover last nite so I wasn't able to reply them. Anyways for those calling me a LOSER....let me tell you a little story about myself:
I started trading Binary Options since 2010. I started with one of your OGAS at the TOP who has been replying your mails last week. There weren't much treads then for Binary Options, most of them were Forex. The ones we saw then weren't really capable of giving us the kind of interaction we wanted, then we stumbled upon one of them which wasn't free. We paid $20 monthly to be part of that tread and we haven't regretted being a part of that tread. For those of you calling me a loser, well let me just let you in a little: (Believe it or not) By the Grace of God, I have been able to make over $200,000 profit on Binary options since I started trading and I also have an offline biz dt earns me about 400,000 monthly. I just bought a Lexus RX330 Limited Edition last week, and ur Oga at the top here who is dear colleague and a true brother also bought a Toyota Highlander Limited Edition last month. Well, right now he's at my crib after a hangover last night. We both had a mutual agreement not to post any of our secret strategies on any tread. If u want them, go and look for them....if a forum asks u to pay b4 u register...JUST PAY! You wouldn't regret it! Meanwhile, I'm currently in Lagos for my friend's child dedication ceremony. I decided to pack my stuff b4 replying u guys....Thanks for the criticisms...I believe I started them. Meanwhile, I hope ur Oga at the top has not messed up my crib....I'd be with him in a few hours.....Got to go b4 I miss my flight...I don't think I would be posting on this tread for a while, as I really have stuff to do and I only posted because ur Oga at the top asked me to, and it's the weekend...Peace Y'all wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
mikeamosu:

Lol..... Mr creativity, share sum of the creative stuffs u got off ur sleeves naa, put ur money where ur mouth is..
I understand where u r cumin from, buh av u ever tot of it d@ it was research d@ brought a lotta ppl to dis thread in d first place? Yes I've seen about 2 strategies here tht I've seen b4 sumwhere else, but believe me, not everyone has the time to test all these strategies to know if they work or not and bring dem here, some strategies that were earlier dropped here were modified nd even made beta by sum ppl here too, if that's not creativity, then I don't know what is...
The beauty of this thread is ppl share what they have for free, nd @ the end of the day, u can decide which one works best for u.. And make ur greens, and believe me, all the strategies here r working, none is a 100% but what they r working.. Its the search for 99.9% accuracy that keeps us 2geda.

na so my broda.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
alexkarim: OMG!....LOL!!! I just came back from church now and I haven't stopped laughing since I saw all these replies. I had a hangover last nite so I wasn't able to reply them. Anyways for those calling me a LOSER....let me tell you a little story about myself:
I started trading Binary Options since 2010. I started with one of your OGAS at the TOP who has been replying your mails last week. There weren't much treads then for Binary Options, most of them were Forex. The ones we saw then weren't really capable of giving us the kind of interaction we wanted, then we stumbled upon one of them which wasn't free. We paid $20 monthly to be part of that tread and we haven't regretted being a part of that tread. For those of you calling me a loser, well let me just let you in a little: (Believe it or not) By the Grace of God, I have been able to make over $200,000 profit on Binary options since I started trading and I also have an offline biz dt earns me about 400,000 monthly. I just bought a Lexus RX330 Limited Edition last week, and ur Oga at the top here who is dear colleague and a true brother also bought a Toyota Highlander Limited Edition last month. Well, right now he's at my crib after a hangover last night. We both had a mutual agreement not to post any of our secret strategies on any tread. If u want them, go and look for them....if a forum asks u to pay b4 u register...JUST PAY! You wouldn't regret it! Meanwhile, I'm currently in Lagos for my friend's child dedication ceremony. I decided to pack my stuff b4 replying u guys....Thanks for the criticisms...I believe I started them. Meanwhile, I hope ur Oga at the top has not messed up my crib....I'd be with him in a few hours.....Got to go b4 I miss my flight...I don't think I would be posting on this tread for a while, as I really have stuff to do and I only posted because ur Oga at the top asked me to, and it's the weekend...Peace Y'all wink
hell no, i wont believe it. you are Just a bunch of ass F*cking H*le. you come here telling us u made ix figures online and another zeros added to it in ur offline things. guys here being newbies are struggling to catch up and you are slapping the one trying to help by asking him to auhenticate his strategy. for God's sake post at least one of ur st*pid strategy and the link to where you originally got it, JUST ONE BRO. see as you come and begin to form. this is UNBE-F*CKING-BELIEVABLE. guy go park one side. you got no proof of wat you are saying. am disappointed in this guy.

and as for this post you made on January 13th
alexkarim: SaintFaculty has produced the best strategy on this tread so far, quite effective than a couple of strategies I was using previously....More Greens fellas!!

you even used the word PRODUCED which invariably means manufacture, not even modified and you added THE BEST STRATEGY. nawaooo

house we got a mental personality distracting us here.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alexkarim(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
sunwalk: hell no, i wont believe it. you are Just a bunch of ass F*cking H*le. you come here telling us u made ix figures online and another zeros added to it in ur offline things. guys here being newbies are struggling to catch up and you are slapping the one trying to help by asking him to auhenticate his strategy. for God's sake post at least one of ur st*pid strategy and the link to where you originally got it, JUST ONE BRO. see as you come and begin to form. this is UNBE-F*CKING-BELIEVABLE. guy go park one side. you got no proof of wat you are saying. am disappointed in this guy.

and as for this post you made on January 13th

you even used the word PRODUCED which invariably means manufacture, not even modified and you added THE BEST STRATEGY. nawaooo

house we got a mental personality distracting us here.
Pheew!...Thank God for his Journey Mercies, I just landed. Well, to clear the air on the post I made on June 13.....Ur Oga at the top who is driving me home right now,pleaded with me to try and give your SAINT a 'HEADS UP' so he could feel appreciated on this tread. I don't really visit this site, except whenever I check I forget to logout and the minutes keep piling....I have never used any of his strategies....I repeat, I have never used any of his strategies.....Once again, thank God for Journey mercies....About one year ago, some people where not so fortunate on a particular airtrip in Nigeria.....May their souls rest in peace!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
alexkarim: Pheew!...Thank God for his Journey Mercies, I just landed. Well, to clear the air on the post I made on June 13.....Ur Oga at the top who is driving me home right now,pleaded with me to try and give your SAINT a 'HEADS UP' so he could feel appreciated on this tread. I don't really visit this site, except whenever I check I forget to logout and the minutes keep piling....I have never used any of his strategies....I repeat, I have never used any of his strategies.....Once again, thank God for Journey mercies....About one year ago, some people where not so fortunate on a particular airtrip in Nigeria.....May their souls rest in peace!

bro what ar u tryna achieve with ur rich post.. I bLiv u ok. E don do. Abeg make we move 4WARD no time

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.