Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,460 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227831 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:26am On Jul 08, 2013

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:40am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:42am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2013
saintfaculty: pls remember to avoid using dis strategy during news tins..... to avoid cry cry cry, and tongue tongue tongue
ok boss
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2013
saintfaculty: To put this values, i.e the R1-R4 and S1-S4 values into your chart, just read carefully

* Click the 'Horizontal' line button on the toolbar.Then click on the chart. Do this 8 times to get 8 horizontal lines on the chart.

Remember, when u click on the horizontal line, u click on the chart, then click on the horizontal line again, 8 times till u get 8 lines on the chart.

* once u r done with that, we need to set up the support and resistance levels by giving parameters to these horizontal lines. now,put the USD/CAD chart on a 15 minute time frame. To do this Simply click the 'M15' tool button you see to the left of the 'Draw horizontal line'.

* Then hold down the 'Ctrl' button and press 'B'. you will get somthing like this...

*Then, we are going to set the parameters for each:
Double click on the first box, the follow the below pix, under common tab, in decription field, type R1, DO This for the next four(4), I.E R1-R4 , then the remaining four(4) boxes do the same thing but type in the description field S1-S4... CHECK THE PICS BELOW

[img]http://s6.postimg.org/mq6vb7gqp/image.png
[/img]
now when u are don with that, click on the boxex again, i.e double click on the first box (R1), instead of clicking on COMMON TAB, click on Parameter tab

Then type in the value u got from the calculator into the value box for all of them, i.e R1, R2, R3....S1, S2 ANS SO ON.

Once you are done with any one click ok. that it, if u do it well you will get a chart like this...

morning,sainfaculty,pls im having issues here,after Ive plotted ma resistance and support line,since yesnite for todays trading,i realize some of my charts does not show the lines again,although the settings are still intact in the object list,but the lines are not showing on my mt4 platfom,like 5 of the charts are not showing the lines..pls help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Zither(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2013
Saintfaculty, just wanna say a big kudos to your generousity. Keep it up bro. I have always silently appreciated your efforts but decided to express it. Same to others who have kept this thread alive. You guys are great.
Saint, I came across this strategy a while ago. When I tested it on my virtual account and price touched the Fibonacci number, I entered a rise bet and won. I felt it was a stroke of luck and abandoned the strategy. You have shown it is more effective than I thought. Will look into it again. Thanks for everything. Wish you and everyone a great week.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2013
saintfaculty:

NICE 1 SAINT...KEEP IT UP....WOULD FUFIL MA PROMISE AS SOON AS AM BACK......CYA GUYZ
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Hey guys for those of u still finding d 1min expiration as too fast,here is a little tweak to saint's strategy for a 9min expiration.I will be posting more charts and results as d the day enfolds.You can cross-check ur chart today to confirm this strategy.see images below of charts and recent trades.

Check it out!!!

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by myola777(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2013
austey10: Hey guys for those of u still finding d 1min expiration as too fast,here is a little tweak to saint's strategy for a 9min expiration.I will be posting more charts and results as d the day enfolds.You can cross-check ur chart today to confirm this strategy.see images below of charts and recent trades.

Check it out!!!
whao! promised guys are here, see another wonderful setup. blessed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2013
just placed two more trades on gold & gbp/usd,post results soonest
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2013
BET WON AGAIN,see pic below.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by folaschool: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2013
@alarena, how far, i hope bom is favouring you
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by plerooma: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2013
willscolf: ok boss

pls how can i remove the fibo indicator from any chart window?
i try it from REMOVE TEMPLATE ,but is not just going off the chart window.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by folaschool: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
does any one here know any reliable agent that fund webmoney in Nigeria
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
For those still having problem with the exact entry point,see pic below on hw enter correctly.and three more trades won

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
anoda perfect trade set-up on eur/jpy,if anyone had taken this trade,such person would av been in green.see pic below

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
austey10: anoda perfect trade set-up on eur/jpy,if anyone had taken this trade,such person would av been in green.see pic below

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
ok guys, i gotta be sincere. what works for you may not work for me. i made 8 trades withing 30mins and i had 4 wins and for loss, i was at the loss. the wins where particularly made from the retractions back to that line. i am sticking with the Stoch and Rsi. good luck guys

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
austey10: anoda perfect trade set-up on eur/jpy,if anyone had taken this trade,such person would av been in green.see pic below
@austen10 dis modification of urs luks viable,pls throw more light on it so i cn get u clearly.d strategy works actually bt d time is too short nd netwrk ish u knw.pls xplain further tnx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by 4redman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
sunwalk: ok guys, i gotta be sincere. what works for you may not work for me. i made 8 trades withing 30mins and i had 4 wins and for loss, i was at the loss. the wins where particularly made from the retractions back to that line. i am sticking with the Stoch and Rsi. good luck guys

you are correct.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
chai! my ledger don RED too much. i don run from this one oo. if i show u my losses for the day erh (i no go post any oo)? you go fear
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
sunwalk: chai! my ledger don RED too much. i don run from this one oo. if i show u my losses for the day erh (i no go post any oo)? you go fear
bros ur small oo,my own red preketee,tnk na 4 demo no my real accnt oo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
sunwalk: chai! my ledger don RED too much. i don run from this one oo. if i show u my losses for the day erh (i no go post any oo)? you go fear

hope say na virtual tins oooo... always virtualize or ur live ac go vapourize
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
I would have won anoda three trades,but forgot placing one.Anyways chapter closed for the day,so catch u guys 2morrow.More greens to the house.see pics below.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
smythy:

hope say na virtual tins oooo... always virtualize or ur live ac go vapourize

virtual account is no more in my porfolio. i have done away with it tey tey. should i want to test any strategy, i do so on my Live account. greed, fear and emotion has been kelled by me with my bare hand. you should try it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by austey10(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
austey10: I would have won anoda three trades,but forgot placing one.Anyways chapter closed for the day,so catch u guys 2morrow.More greens to the house.see pics below.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
austey10: For those still having problem with the exact entry point,see pic below on hw enter correctly.and three more trades won

plz austey10, what is the setting for this OSMA of yours.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alarena(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
sunwalk: ok guys, i gotta be sincere. what works for you may not work for me. i made 8 trades withing 30mins and i had 4 wins and for loss, i was at the loss. the wins where particularly made from the retractions back to that line. i am sticking with the Stoch and Rsi. good luck guys

d timing tin is rili d ish here o.. cos by the tym u notice dat a candle had touch 161.8 and u wnt to clik on ur bom to tk d trade some secs has alrdy gone living u and ur fate to the oda secs wich might nt b in ur favour.

tho i made sum benjis wit it.... mehn ur server nid to fast pass speed of light ni o wink

wel as 4 mua, am tryin to see if it can be used in oda TF
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
my network is not friendly with short time frame so i will rather wait for the next strategy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
sunwalk:

virtual account is no more in my porfolio. i have done away with it tey tey. should i want to test any strategy, i do so on my Live account. greed, fear and emotion has been kelled by me with my bare hand. you should try it.

a trader is talking... Newbies make una virtualize cuz bom is not ur friend
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
barikay: my network is not friendly with short time frame so i will rather wait for the next strategy

i concur.. grin grin grin ma account don enter red,just finished depositing again cry cry cry
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
1st time since i started trading BOM, I lost 5 in a role 2day angry angry angry

Austey10,please do u mind explaining your modified 1 for us please

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.