Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227368 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
isaacstar1: @sainfaculty av installed all the indicators on my meta4 bt the fibo indcator is nt appearing on my meta4 it only appears on one curreency pair what shud i do sir to it.yhanks

The fibo lines appear only when a signal is forming.... it doesnt appear permently on d chart, it only appears only when there is a signal, when it appears, u monitor it untill the price crosses the line....

peace.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by isaacstar1: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
okay thank u very much saintfaculty.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
please what do I do if my Mt4 freezes everytime I connect to the internet, pls help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Plss saintfaculty, can that method be applied to 5minutes timeframe
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
seye15627: Plss saintfaculty, can that method be applied to 5minutes timeframe

i havnt tried it on M5 sir, and i think it will work, because i was just playing around my MT4 and clicked on 4H CHART thinking its 1min chart, i was so suprised that it worked.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
This is d chart for d second 60secs mega strategy....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
i made that trade on 26th of june 2013, on my birthday. i wanted to share it with d house but time wasnt on ma side....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
I dont like trading with much indys, but most times it sure pays....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Fellas!! First let me thank @saintfaculty for this wonderful strategy, it's been a pleasure having him on this tread.

However, I noticed something both on two of his pics and also on my MT4.....

On the M1 timeframe, if a bullish candle for example crosses the 161.8 line and closes above it and you place a bet for 60sec rise and instead it falls, when there is a retracement, and a bearish candle crosses the 161.8 line and closes below it, place a 2minutes fall bet to be very sure of coming out green....it also applies Vice-Versa.

Once again, thanks to @saintfaculty for this wonderful strategy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
As u can see, i made that trade @ d early hours 1st jul, imagine what would have happened if i continued trading.... smiley smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
FxTizzle: Fellas!! First let me thank @saintfaculty for this wonderful strategy, it's been a pleasure having him on this tread.

However, I noticed something both on two of his pics and also on my MT4.....

On the M1 timeframe, if a bullish candle for example crosses the 161.8 line and closes above it and you place a bet for 60sec rise and instead it falls, when there is a retracement, and a bearish candle crosses the 161.8 line and closes below it, place a 2minutes fall bet to be very sure of coming out green....it also applies Vice-Versa.

Once again, thanks to @saintfaculty for this wonderful strategy.

Thank u sir, thats it. keep re-modifying and and make the best out of it..... 1 luv
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
Still making it on my own template.... This is also my Birthday strategy for the house, i placed over 40trades from the strategy... dont worry if u are doubting me, u will count it yourself when i dropped the strategy

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
No indicator, i made the 40 trade from just a simple clean chart.... the 40trades was possible because i opened several currency pairs..... it's wonderful.

Dont worry chief, i got your email, i dont sell anything i will drop it here FOC. I got a mail, someone asking me to sell my secrete strategy, thats my reply to him.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
logging off now, see u guyz on mon. Hey! remember to pay your tithes......
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by santuse: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Very different my brother, thanks for dropping this strategy once again, you have really changed and given many lives hope to be self reliant in life.
Bravo cool
saintfaculty: Ok am done, the next mega strategies will come latter... let me fix my keys first... onscreen keyboard dey weak me.......

AM NOT THE BEST, BUT AM SIMPLY DIFFERENT FROM THE REST:::::::

SILVER
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
saintfaculty: No indicator, i made the 40 trade from just a simple clean chart.... the 40trades was possible because i opened several currency pairs..... it's wonderful.

Dont worry chief, i got your email, i dont sell anything i will drop it here FOC. I got a mail, someone asking me to sell my secrete strategy, thats my reply to him.
wow dat is vry lovely of u my boss
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
saintfaculty: i made that trade on 26th of june 2013, on my birthday. i wanted to share it with d house but time wasnt on ma side....
happy birthday 2 u in arrears silver boy.u r rili different no doubt.always havin d best in interest of ur fellow humans @ heart.may almigthy GOD continue 2 bless nd reward u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2013
sunwalk: as for me, any strategy i test with has to be done on my live account, i gat no time to take things lightly, na business i dey do. as for the screen shot, i do not capture every single bet i made. so if you are waiting for the screenshot, it come when Christ shall come ooh? inugo? chere m kam tinye screenshotu!
pls sunwalk,how can i trade the news,assistance is highly needed.tanx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by samfaj(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2013
seye15627: please what do I do if my Mt4 freezes everytime I connect to the internet, pls help
To all d ogas in da house, plz help us 2 solve d above problem, it happens 2 my mt4 @ times. Thanx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2013
samfaj:
To all d ogas in da house, plz help us 2 solve d above problem, it happens 2 my mt4 @ times. Thanx

What is the specs of the computer you are using?

Or there might be a heavy indicator file that is making ur app run slow.

The platform is a very small app and should not give problems.

Try to free your RAM a great deal of applications that are not in constant use.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
omakay:

What is the specs of the computer you are using?

Or there might be a heavy indicator file that is making ur app run slow.

The platform is a very small app and should not give problems.

Try to free your RAM a great deal of applications that are not in constant use.

k boss, I will try dat, thx.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by myola777(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
samfaj:
what normally cause it is alerts sound of ur indicators try to close some symbols or put the alert off/false. close ur platform and reopen it. you will see the difference
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by samfaj(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
myola777: what normally cause it is alerts sound of ur indicators try to close some symbols or put the alert off/false. close ur platform and reopen it. you will see the difference
Ok, thanx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
saintfaculty: And Now, finally....

- Make sure that the candle stick crossed and closed above the line before u jump in the trade, i.e make sure a bullish candle crosses the 161.8 point and clossed there before u place your trade....

- See let me tell u d truth, i dont stake morethan $5 on this, Money management, when i first started with this, i staked $2.** and made $2.** profit, i placed over 30 trades that day, do d maths and see that u hav made a cool $60 + profit.... so apply Money management

- last note, if u must win, u must place the 60 trade imediately the candle closes, when u become an expert in the strategy, u will place a trade when it is 5secs left for the candle stick to close, because if u wait for it to close completely, and u place ur 60secs trade, the faith of your trade will depend on the next 2 candle, which might be an opposite candle........ A WORD IS ENOUGH

waiting for Monday to com,
virtual act go 1st here am! until i get d GRILL. Many thanks to SAINTFACULTY, U be DON

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alarena(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Even with his keyboard ish .... he still had to roll out dis strategy for the house "Oh Wat a Great Heart"
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by plerooma: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
saintfaculty: logging off now, see u guyz on mon. Hey! remember to pay your tithes......

oga saintfaculty God bless u.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Though many brookers r still asleep, forex market has taken off , so i decided to play around my chart, guess what i saw.... check below pics

and

I wish u guyz d best of lucks trading this week..... i will leave my next tutorials for next weekend.

peace.....

SILVER
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2013
Remember to jump in for a 60secs trade immediately the candle stick that crosses 161.8 closes. for me, i jump in for a trade if the candle stick crosses 161.8 and is 5secs left for the candle to close, reason because, most time due to network ish, before u place d trade, the candle stick might have gone way far d 60secs..... what am trying to say is that u have to be very fast in placing the trade, if u delay, u might lose dat trade.

SIXTY SECS TRADE CAN BE VERY RISKY, BECAUSE OF THE SHORT PERIOD INVOLVED, PUT SENTIMENTS ASIDE AND APPLY MONEY MANAGEMENT. GOOD LUCK
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2013
pls remember to avoid using dis strategy during news tins..... to avoid cry cry cry, and tongue tongue tongue
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2013
yes boss!!!.... fnx bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:00am On Jul 08, 2013
cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:19am On Jul 08, 2013
choopped

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.