Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227385 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by solarinakins: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^We will contact you,make sure you don't post it again here^^^
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2013
grin grin grin...
FxTizzle: ^^^We will contact you,make sure you don't post it again here^^^
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2013
hey monday! Wil u com hia nw so i cn test dis strategy? Tnx once again @SILVERBOY
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^^DON'T FORGET MM^^^^
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
grin grin grin we will all contact him yesterday.
ayoola190: grin grin grin...

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Now this tick is 60. Silver thank you for your efforts.

Accentuate you are not excluded too. Thank you for the RSI & STOCH strategy, its cool. Enjoy them most on weekend RD25 no dulling... Cos I so hate Non farm payroll ish. Even with news forecast Indy I do feel phobia when trading it on forex than on randoms. The truth is that I stick to what works for me.

Austey10 u also have a nice strategy. I commend you.

Whoever dropped supertrendprofit I thank you for your effort. This strategy is best when you understand price action and a lil on pattern that way you know the best DURATION to stay green.

I am seeing new faces(username) in the house. This is to tell you people dropping strategy how you are contributing to the growth of this country. Don't stop.
Your name will go places....

It was just in 60 secs.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
solarin akins: ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

Wrong thread. MOD can you please move this to the joke section.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
jayjaycool:

Wrong thread. MOD can you please move this to the joke section.
lol grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
@SAINTFACULTY, nice one again, thank you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hey guyz, i have no yet finished ooooo, c'mon. i sleept on ma onscreen keyboard.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
No 1 single srategy is 100% efficient, loses are inevitable, But a working strategy will have minimal loses.....

The above screen shots are for d trade i took on 4th of jul, 1988 , hell no, 2013..... i placed a total of 22 trades on that day, and lost 4.... i will show u the screenshots also, and tell you the reason why i lost the game...
SOME STRATEGIES ARE BEST KEPT SECRETE...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
saintfaculty,u are too mouthed,the one thing i cherish is my sister,honestly i for give you if u never marry, grin grin but she is engaged,abi make we colabo collect am from the husband nii,cos u don do pass wetin d guy don do joo wink wink wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
IN THE ABOVE PICS U WILL NOTICE I HAD 2 WINS, D BEARISH CANDLE CROSSED D LINE AND GAVE US A BEARISH CANDLE AGAIN, IT LATER RETRACED BACK AND A BULLISH CANDLE CROSSED THE LINE AND GAVE US A BULLISH CANDLE..... WHAT MORE CAN I SAY
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
pls help me out,my mt4 platform is not responding again oo,is it the reception or they too have closed for the weekend?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
WAIT
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
MY NEW AND WONDERFUL STRATEGY COME UP NEXT, LIVE AND DIRECT ON THIS THREAD........

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
back 2 the other strategy.....

NOTE:
- When a bullish or bearish candle has crossed the lines, just look at the 3 bollinger bands( the purple coloured lines), if the are coming together, then stay out of that signal, dont trade, u wight win if u do, just stay out of it....

- u will notice from the more pics i will post below, that some times a bullish or a bearish candle will cross the line but instead of forming a bullish or a bearish candle as the case may be, it will form an opposite candle, yea, thats where d losses comes from, but it doesnt happen always.... This is the more reason why you have to apply money management....

- But dont give up, if a bullish or a bearish candle crosses d line(161.cool and the next candle was an opposite candle, yes u have lost but keep watching it, it will retrace back in most cases, and once it does, u will win with the candle that crosses the line..... yea, its sure.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hey! look at the pic below, a bullish candle crossed d line, but instead of formin a bulish candle again, it form a bearish candle, though i lost, but i understood d reversal tins wella, so i waited, imediately the bearish candle crossed and closed i jumped in for a 60 secs fall, and won. haahhahahahaahahahahaha

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
check out the below pic again, so dont be afraid...

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
check this one again

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
And Now, finally....

- Make sure that the candle stick crossed and closed above the line before u jump in the trade, i.e make sure a bullish candle crosses the 161.8 point and clossed there before u place your trade....

- See let me tell u d truth, i dont stake morethan $5 on this, Money management, when i first started with this, i staked $2.** and made $2.** profit, i placed over 30 trades that day, do d maths and see that u hav made a cool $60 + profit.... so apply Money management

- last note, if u must win, u must place the 60 trade imediately the candle closes, when u become an expert in the strategy, u will place a trade when it is 5secs left for the candle stick to close, because if u wait for it to close completely, and u place ur 60secs trade, the faith of your trade will depend on the next 2 candle, which might be an opposite candle........ A WORD IS ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ok am done, the next mega strategies will come latter... let me fix my keys first... onscreen keyboard dey weak me.......

AM NOT THE BEST, BUT AM SIMPLY DIFFERENT FROM THE REST:::::::

SILVER

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by prindu(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
saintfaculty: Ok am done, the next mega strategies will come latter... let me fix my keys first... onscreen keyboard dey weak me.......

AM NOT THE BEST, BUT AM SIMPLY DIFFERENT FROM THE REST:::::::

SILVER
thanks saint, u are doing fine
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by isaacstar1: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
@sainfaculty av installed all the indicators on my meta4 bt the fibo indcator is nt appearing on my meta4 it only appears on one curreency pair what shud i do sir to it.yhanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.