Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL: The Strongest Weapon Of A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL: The Strongest Weapon Of A Lady (1035 Views)

Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? / Is She Using Emotional Blackmail To Keep This Man / Emotional Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL: The Strongest Weapon Of A Lady by bobonkiti101(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
I grew up with the knowledge that women are wonderful,emotional,caring and lovely creatures created by God to make a mans life whole and fulfilled,and that despite how weak women seem to b,that they have great strength to bring any man down.
Well,experience and the holy bible have taught me that this ancient belief is very true and real as affirmed in the cases of samson nd delila,solomon and queen sheba,adam and eve,Bill clinton nd monica etc
Men in their own pride always think that they have women already figured out,they think its all about their womanliness,...well women have evolved over the years, they now have a special weapon in their arsenal just for the sole purpose of pinning a man down without having to pour any hot oil or burn the mans cargrin
O yes,its the "EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL",this simply involves a simple history lecture of all u guys have gone through together with a special reference to the great things she had sacrificed and how mean and wicked you have been,geared towards making you feel more terrible than adolf hitler and more cold blooded than the vicious dracula himself grin grin ....probably you are having issue with her.
.women will never stop evolving.
Re: EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL: The Strongest Weapon Of A Lady by Tedpgrass: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dear Sir^^^^^^

Have u been a victim

grin

it takes 2 to tango... methinks!?!?
Re: EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL: The Strongest Weapon Of A Lady by Eobiabo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
very true... it took grace for me to overcome mine, and since then, i have been single n careful

(1) (Reply)

. / The More I Become Independent / Why Do Guys Only Care About Girls Looks Most Of The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.