Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities (14776 Views)

Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva / South African Universities / University Of Ibadan Wins Zain Competition For African Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by honsllb(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
Unizik, my wonderful university, Unizik made me what I am today, I am a giant any place I find myself. Is it in politics, business, gentle life, teaching and all aspect of life I am there.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
Woooowwww!!! So pround to be a Zikite...sori a Gaint coz I jst graduated. Nd funny enouf faculty of geo sciences is a new faculty
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by theripper2: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: can you provide the link to the qualification? Will be very glad!

U too dey carry OAU matter for head o. Brilliant pple full everywhere guy. Even some convenant and babcock students fit fall ur hand o. Wetin dey the Geology for OAU sef, dem just dey fail students dey happy up and down. Most Geology students in OAU leave frustrated and unhappy after putting in hard work.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Tolexander: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
manny4life:

Well if that's the case, u failed on your own rule and reasoning.

Read it again, then tell me what your flaw was
what is your point? Don't be afraid to tell me.
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by bestview: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
UNIZIK-Awka is the best place to study in Nigeria due to its reading, studying and research in all fields.

It equally boost of good serenity and infrastructure of world class standing.

Unizik stands for excellence that only admit first class intelligent students.

No wonder gaining admission in Unizik is so tough, only the super intelligent students makes it into the citadel.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by kalunomics(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: men don't compete with boys!
the men couldn't even qualify to compete with the boys.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Kaynee: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
sauer: The only reason this can be true is because some Ikemba was on the panel grin tongue
Unilag didn't win it? I don't believe the story. Source? cool
Unilag? Which school is that? .. .. .. .. Ok you mean Maulag. That school is equally great. They came second last year.
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by manny4life(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: what is your point? Don't be afraid to tell me.

Afraid? You got me all fuckedd up.

What I'm trying to tell you is that contrary to your "men don't compete with boys", I think you flawed thus giving UNIZIK more credit than OAU particularly after u said "they used to be 2nd to none", and more so, you faulted when u tried to compare them when u said "they should thank their God", isn't that what competition is about? Compare, Contrast?
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
Am a naija boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haters where you at?
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by moodswing(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Greatest Zikite!!!!.

My alma mata no dey carry second.....

Proud!
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by UjSizzle(f): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
So proud of Nigeria smiley

confederation of Zik student/Alumni make we hear word na. OAU please stop being killjoys and celebrate with sister schools of this country for doing the nation proud. Naija and constant competition, like the survival of the fittest thing rampant in this country isn't enough you also have to turn every slight victory to some moronic argument.
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by bxcode(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Owkay....congrats τ̲̅ȍ Zikites, and τ̲̅ȍ all these niggaz mentioning how their school ¡ѕ better Ѻϝ, could ǚ please shut the fufu up, or just congratulate the school for the feat they achieved.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by basilo101: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
nigeria came first in an african competition yet some people are not happy because of the region that got the trophy, same people who claim to have fought for one nigeria

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Tolexander: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Either you lack basic understanding or you just wanna twist what i said to suite your purpose.

OAU is second to none.
OAU is better the the schools in the competitions.
Since the more superior school than UNIZIK isn't in the competition, UNIZIK won.

So what don't you understand in the logic?
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by cecegorz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
See why we are called the GIANTS!
Greatest UNIZIK!!!
Discipline. Self Reliance. Excellence

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by manny4life(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: Either you lack basic understanding or you just wanna twist what i said to suite your purpose.

OAU is second to none.
Since the more superior school than UNIZIK isn't in the competition, UNIZIK won.

Don't talk about logic when u lack the principles, if u know this your superior schools were awesome, why compare them to Unizik and telling them to thank their GOD they did not participate, what a load of bullocks. Lol, please carry your bad belle and keep walking... Go back and reread the nonsense you. Your superior schools couldn't participate and even as u claimed "they used to be second to none", so I guess they're 50th to none now? Lol, hate will blind your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by theripper2: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: Either you lack basic understanding or you just wanna twist what i said to suite your purpose.

OAU is second to none.

The way u tout this Ife makes me think u are a Jambite or a resident of Angola hall. Chairman, ur school doesn't make u, u determine if u wanna soar or crawl.There are thousands of dullards who graduated from Ife. I graduated from Ife too and really found out I wasted my 5yrs there, when u start a masters abroad in science or Tech. U would know the difference. Cramming Haliday and studying Neil Bohr and JJ thompson in 2013 doesn't make u a scholar. There are brilliant students errwhere.

Take it or Have it.

8 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Soso990240(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: UNIZIK thank your star that OAU that use to be 2nd to none in Nigeria wasn't in the competition.
Honestly, you will be celebrating like Burkina Faso in the last edition of the nations' cup football tournament.
and why werent they in d competition? Who say mk dm no go?

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
Great Unizik!!!!
Pride of our state,and our Nation
Fountain of knowledge,and of wisdom!!!!
That's d spirit of Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe still in Unizik!!I'm so happy τ̲̅ȍ be a product of Unizik!!!!!!!Unizik 04 set kwenu!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by johpeace: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
@oop:I want to congratulate the Department of Geosciences for making us proud.
I am a proud giant anywhere and anytime.I have and will always represent my alma mata well.

I am a proud Giant...UNIZIK my great school.You taught me self reliance,how to aim at excellence,you taught me discipline and equally endowed me with d 'Can do' spirit.I wish d you were offering the course I did for my Masters,I wld hv returned to you.

The speed and definiteness of purpose of the lecturers are commendable.Our neighbouring Fed Univ in Imo is a direct opposite;waisting people's precious time.Imagine doing a masters for over 4 years for no fault of yours.

I HAIL YOU GREAT GIANTS!!!
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Soso990240(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
sauer: The only reason this can be true is because some Ikemba was on the panel grin tongue
Unilag didn't win it? I don't believe the story. Source? cool
u sure say u go skul? Must u politicize evrythng? 4 ur information this wasnt nationwide bt 4 d whole continent.bad belle.unilag na skul? Na frat.jor

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2013

OAU is second to none.

ok OAU is the best school in the world! are you satisfied now? abeg give us breathing space for dis thread abi which one be your own sef? mtscheeew!
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by davidugotex(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
We are not called giants for nothing. My alma mater I hail thee. Congrats to d VC, Prof. Boniface Egboka for this gr8 feat. U're indeed breaking records with ur dept Geology, just as ur predecessor Prof. Ilochi Okafor (SAN) did with Law Faculty.
Proudly ZIKITE!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
manny4life:

Don't talk about logic when u lack the principles, if u know this your superior schools were awesome, why compare them to Unizik and telling them to thank their GOD they did not participate, what a load of bullocks. Lol, please carry your bad belle and keep walking... Go back and reread the nonsense you. Your superior schools couldn't participate and even as u claimed "they used to be second to none", so I guess they're 50th to none now? Lol, hate will blind your eyes.
I actually gives u more credit than this. Y playing into the hand of a confirmed hater? Pls dnt respond to that guy's post again. Lest the remaining respect i hav 4 u fizzles away!
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by emyrald91(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dubemkelly:
WORD!!! Gr8 IFE
I GET AM B4 NO BE PROPERTY. Y didnt OAU grace d occassion; dey culdnt even qualify.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
bestview: UNIZIK-Awka is the best place to study in Nigeria due to its reading, studying and research in all fields.

No wonder gaining admission in Unizik is so tough, only the super intelligent students makes it into the citadel.
God will bless ‎u far beyond ur expectation for this true comment ‎u made!!!!Unizik kwenu!!!I'm so proud τ̲̅ȍ be a product of that school.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Tolexander: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
manny4life:

i understand what your real problem is!
And it is understanding!

What is in UNIZIK that can make me breed hatred for it! Mtchew
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Soso990240(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
Evrybdy dn de claim Zikite,bah yawa.Esut representing,am still proud of my skul.
Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Tolexander: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
the_ripper2:

The way u tout this Ife makes me think u are a Jambite or a resident of Angola hall. Chairman, ur school doesn't make u, u determine if u wanna soar or crawl.There are thousands of dullards who graduated from Ife. I graduated from Ife too and really found out I wasted my 5yrs there, when u start a masters abroad in science or Tech. U would know the difference. Cramming Haliday and studying Neil Bohr and JJ thompson in 2013 doesn't make u a scholar. There are brilliant students errwhere.

Take it or Have it.
wouldn't talk to someone that felt he has wasted a complete 4 or 5years out of his precious life. How am i so sure the remaining years won't be a waste as usual!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by chabiks(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
dem get luck say UNIBEN no go

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
bestview: UNIZIK-Awka is the best place to study in Nigeria due to its reading, studying and research in all fields.

Prof.Pita Ejiofor,Prof. Illochi Okafor ,Prof.Egboka,,Prof. Agbodike,Dr. Godalex Ezeani,Prof. Harris ,Pa iyke,Dr. Bonachristus Umeogu! God bless You all for making us d best in Nigeria as we can stand tall τ̲̅ȍ be d best everywhere we go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Nigerian Literature Online? URGENT!!! / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Education Beyond Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.