Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,397 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! (12211 Views)

Ambrose Alli University 2013/2014 Academic Session / Obafemi Awolowo University For 2013/2014 Academic Session / JAMB Introduces Three Testing Methods For 2013 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by ops84(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls can i get ur email add need some guidelines.
Donsly1:

Hello House! I am wondering if there's anyone in the house that is going to uk this year to further his or her studies. I will like us to rub her minds together. Personally, AV got offers from Heriot-watt Uni, RGU, Uni Aberdeen, Coventry and Salford. Am wondering if there's anyone going to any of the above institutions. We could share our thoughts and experinces together.
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by mizGene(f): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
735 i:

You could check out University of Bradford...their business school is highly rated and they also give scholarships

Yes you are right. I have applied already just waiting for feedback.thanks.
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by carlito007: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Donsly1:
Jnr. Prof! Do u recruit only for Swansea University? Do U not AV link with other UK Uni?
http://ddotresources..com/
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by carlito007: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Donsly1: [b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Hello House Mate, Do anyone know if Visa application/processing could be fast track,inorder to reduce the waiting time period. Assuming one has gotten all the document required for the application? Is there anything that one could do to fast tract the process? Please I need u people's input, as I really need to do all I can to ensure that the waiting time period is reduced to the barest minimum. Thank you for your contribution in advance.

Check out the contacts on this blog for information and consultancy in regards studying In the UK and Ireland. Good luck.
http://ddotresources..com/
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by jaynekari: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
miz Gene:
Hey bro,sorry am jst replying,
I havnt applied,actually won't be goin again ds sept!!! Influenced by d job I hv now, After much thots,I decided to change my course to an MBA.
Dnt wna spend dt kain lump of cash and still come bck later for an MBA.so am nw seriously searching for a good but affordable mba dt starts January so I dnt hv to wait till next sept..
Hw far with urs? Hope u r making progress?

Anyone dt knws anytin abt Jan MBA,I don't mind u dropping me a line here,jst to hear different opinions...tnx
. Hi Frend also wanna enroll January, for information system management. Cheers
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by jaynekari: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Donsly1: [b][/b][color=#000099][/color]Hello House Mate, Do anyone know if Visa application/processing could be fast track,inorder to reduce the waiting time period. Assuming one has gotten all the document required for the application? Is there anything that one could do to fast tract the process? Please I need u people's input, as I really need to do all I can to ensure that the waiting time period is reduced to the barest minimum. Thank you for your contribution in advance.
. Hello, have started already with September untake or u will go with January
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by mizGene(f): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
jaynekari: . Hi Frend also wanna enroll January, for information system management. Cheers

Hiya,
Have you gotten an admission offer yet? If so where?
I hv started a new thread for Jan entry hopefuls
https://www.nairaland.com/1498718/jan-2014-uk-masters-hopefuls#19353001

Pls feel free to visit and keep us updated on your application and visa processing.
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by jaynekari: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
ops84:

Pls can i get ur email add,need to chat with u abt sheffield University.
. Anyone here going to salford university or know about it. Can't meet up paying tuition for january so had to go with a march option,which is salford. Found my course dere and for a year. Please y'all should reply
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by jaynekari: 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
mayo47: Anyone up for Salford?
are u in salford already.do reply
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by beejay1826: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
monchouchou: Hey guys, anyone going to University of Manchester

Are you in Manchester already? We should hook up whilst you are writing your dissertation! Starting my Msc in September and I excited and anxious at the same time!
Re: Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year! by bigfat12(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
[size=15pt]if you have ielts 6.5 and above you can study in cheap universities in Europe[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Cautions Labour Minister, Chris Ngige, Over Blackmail On Strike / I Dont know If Ijmb Or Jupeb Is Right For Me / JAMB 2018- Things To Consider When Choosing A Course/career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.