Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? (12772 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by kokoye(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
how about we have a convoy of both napeps and okadas?

big boy tinz grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by ebamma(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Did you pay the mods to put this silly topic of your's on the frontpage?
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Butoneday2(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Imagine? Keke!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by nikkypearl(f): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Temismith: Limozene! undecided
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by susay2006: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
beer palor ke? I can neva neva go.... If on a responsible date, i'll prefer bike.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Idowu choose one and get back to me ASAP grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Slickest(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
val_dubem: I rather trek grin

I swear!!!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Gamji007: 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kekenapep better joor! At least u nd ur date go smooch cool and romance eachother before una reach where una de go.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Okelity2812(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gaskiya na bike, bt e no mean say me nd hr go climb d same bike
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by supaeagles(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Temismith: Limozene! undecided
This una limo de use kerosine ?

2 Likes

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Amanyanabo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Omo na keke sure pass o
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by somegirl1: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
What happened to taxi? if it must be by public transport.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Would prefer trekk to cut some of the expense that i wud incure in buying isiewu and small stout.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by omicron(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
I've gone on a date with keke a couple of times. It was really fun....we were as both friends and lovers. Everybody was staring. I remember the keke taking a sharp bend and the breeze catching her gown..and me from beside her, holding down the gown against d breeze. And when we alighted at Chrunches and made way to place our orders, everybody @the place stared in admiration. They knew we were different.....and even if we cud afford only bottle water at that restaurant that day, they could see we were really happy and lovely couple, lovers, friends, even like family.

4 Likes

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Oh boy see poverty mentality! Chei! Well i prefer a limo or a private jet. Yeye! undecided
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Camels

2 Likes

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Inosenduatall: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Where is the fun in going to an eatery? Where is the fun in chopping meatpie or sipping juice? I prefer beer parlor my guy...

@topic, make she meet me for the place...
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by muskpeas: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
In owerri, its d norm with kekenapep..u can show that u are a big boy by hiring one for the whole day...for 1k ;DIn owerri, its d norm with kekenapep..u can show that u are a big boy by hiring one for the whole day...for 1k
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Artistree: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
This kain ques na 4 beer parlour dem dey ask am, no be 4 NL. Mnyle, oga OP, na wen options plenty dem dey yuz AMONG but if na only 2 options, na BETWEEN dem dey yuz, ok?
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Op wil u nt prefer a camel?...
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Decryptor(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
What the hell does it matter which one i use? The most important thing is the date itself! The mode of transportation does not matter...
Anyways, if i should answer, it depends on whether the girls "bumper" is big. If she has big azuka, then i'd prefer using okada and will make sure we enter the same one so that her nyash will be massaging my 7.3inch "junior"! wink grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
omicron: I've gone on a date with keke a couple of times. It was really fun....we were as both friends and lovers. Everybody was staring. I remember the keke taking a sharp bend and the breeze catching her gown..and me from beside her, holding down the gown against d breeze. And when we alighted at Chrunches and made way to place our orders, everybody @the place stared in admiration. They knew we were different.....and even if we cud afford only bottle water at that restaurant that day, they could see we were really happy and lovely couple, lovers, friends, even like family.
dis ur lie no even sweet! Divert ur talent into romance novels! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Wellloaded: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Depends on which one is easily available and also the accessibility of the venue . I wouldn't mind using either. I don't form or try to impress anyone. I am me and i come as i am ,if you feel am not bouyant enough for you,it's your loss.

1 Like

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by dammytosh: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okada All the way.

We will carry two. I will put her on the first Okada and whisper to the Okada man. Please Don't speed, you are carrying my heart.

I missed those good old days. At night, you carry one Okada and you go fear kissing.

Now she learns how to drive with my ....... Make i no mention before una say na show.

grin grin grin grin

Okada ni joor
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
kokoye: how about we have a convoy of both napeps and okadas?

big boy tinz grin

you mean a convoy of keke maruwa grin grin ,D grin grin grin grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Thugnificent(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Donkey! cheesy
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by anitank(f): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Am obsessed with that mini tricycle called keke. My late fiance and I used to ply the entire city in it when he doesn't feel like driving (God rest his soul)
Its so cozy and lets air enter from everywhere.

I won't mind using it on my wedding day grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Morgan1092(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mek i rush go ask my oga @.... #haterz go kpeme#
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Jabioro: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Footwagen wud do better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gratitude From The Heart / Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos) / Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.