Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? (12771 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 4:40am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Stop forming. . . . you forgot I have access to your FB?

You want me to post one of your numerous pictures of you riding a kekenapep with 4 other guys?

NL is a leveler sha. shoiiii. undecided

I found this. It's amazing someone is actually having a wedding using this. Love is retard3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/378701_wonderful_1_jpgc87355f87733f6205e871412c6ae211b

My FB? 4 guys? Who you been hanging with ID? Step up the game like you should your phone, S4 is coming out soon grin grin

I'm coming to London to teach you how to ride a motorcycle wink
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 4:44am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:
I found this. It's amazing someone is actually having a wedding using this. Love is retard3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/378701_wonderful_1_jpgc87355f87733f6205e871412c6ae211b

My FB? 4 guys? Who you been hanging with ID? Step up the game like you should your phone, S4 is coming out soon grin grin

I'm coming to London to teach you how to ride a motorcycle wink

ashawo.

I'm not Idowu, I'm pleep.

Put a leash on your dciiik homie.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 5:06am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

ashawo.

I'm not Idowu, I'm pleep.

Put a leash on your dciiik homie.

WTF nigga, move to cali if you need a dik Shiiiit angry angry
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 5:10am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:

WTF nigga, move to cali if you need a dik Shiiiit angry angry

Boy, stop cursing. There aint no ngga over here.

Do you want some dciik? Come see me. I'll take care of you real good kiss I got firm hands.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 5:12am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Boy, stop cursing. There aint no ngga over here.

Do you want some dciik? Come see me. I'll take care of you real good kiss I got firm hands.
Oloshi angry angry
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Oloshi angry angry

But I can make you feel real good all night long baby.

Come and lemme put it in. I'll use Vaseline and lubricant wink
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by AMADU77: 5:25am On Mar 29, 2013
it doesnt matter since its gonna ends up in Bed

tongue
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by ojeffo: 5:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Legit1:

This reminds me of a line in a song where a girl asked for champaign, and the guy told her to spell it first. cheesy
And 4 ur mind, u don spell am abi? Chooiii people sef!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by chumakk: 6:01am On Mar 29, 2013
Okada is ban in lagos. Think another thing tongue
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by bamto(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Legit1:

This reminds me of a line in a song where a girl asked for champaign, and the guy told her to spell it first. cheesy

You mean CHAMPAGNE? Like girl, like guy, like you!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by oluchisporty(f): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2013
grin grin kekenapep jare ts. Cool, if ts okada Ѱє̲̣̣̣̥ mite fall grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Agbele1(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2013
I would prefer kekenapep
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Godyke(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2013
exbash: Y the rich will be tinkin rich, the poor will be tinking poor.....

Na who no get moni na e go say beer dey bitter....

That your proverb no make sense at all. Beer dey sweet before?
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by nawtishawti: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2013
None...... God forbid.....i will rather cum n meet him @ d agreed place on ma own.......lmao... Imagine the two of us comin down from a bike or kekenapep in front of the eatery. Mshteeeeeew
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by rchilee: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2013
Legit1:

shocked u can't spell correctly too sir!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by ifyfaith: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2013
grin ;DAll of una no well'una wan kill me wit laff fr here,abi wetin I do una na? grin grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by godman01(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2013
Are there no more cab in town.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by paveinc(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2013
:oOkada,u wan chop olokpa embarrassment
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Nothing cute about Nigerian motorcycles or kekenapep.

Broke azz.

I'm not your sis. . . . .this is Idowuogbo.
Hen? Ido who? Na lie o!!! Deres only one Ogbosky da Badosky. Photocopy o easy....
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by eholokunmi: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2013
[/color][color=#770077]how to get guys
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by tantita(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2013
Carry her for back#tins we do for love#
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by wiser: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
all is well to anybody that will do so, because who uses leg, has promised to buy bicycle or okada,
who uses okada, has promised to buy keke, who uses keke will one day buy 4wheel drive. Life is
a gradual process.jeje and nwayonwayo
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
I've taken my girl on a date with Keke NAPEP several times
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Revolva(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Any girl dat can't go out wit me in a keke napep...I know that babe is never for me!!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
A lot of us just think this question is bullshit... Bt i dnt thnk so. For me, I prefer the Keke napep 1. cos me & ma babe can achieve a lot at the back seat even be4 any formal replays....2. Should protect against rain/ the hell fire called - Sun. & 3. Its less acident prone to bike.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Kekenapep joor ..lol grin
barkin Zuwo...d thread says "gv ur reasons" av eyes bt cant c....mtchww
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
A lot of us just think this question is bullshit... Bt i dnt thnk so. For me, I prefer the Keke napep 1. cos me & ma babe can achieve a lot at the back seat even be4 any formal replays....2. Should protect against rain/ the hell fire called - Sun. & 3. Its less acident prone to bike.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by IncomeTutor: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Na wa for the OP. You are still thinking of
kekenapep. Hmmmm! Change your thinking. What
about Hummer? Where do you live? Who are your
parents? I can see why Nigeria is not growing.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
I don't prefer either but I have gone on a date to University of Suya with my Wife on a Maruwa.

It was quite fun.

When she joins me in the US then we'll also be going out on our Ducati.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Jerryjat(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Blackentity: Keke napep jari.At least it will shade sun or rain to an extent.

NA TRAVEL... U DEY TRAVEL?... WAY U WON SHADE UR SELF?...
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
4 me i prefer okada bt i no fi carry mygirlfriend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lols
am tired of laughing oooooooooooooooo
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
The day I visit Nigeria I would definitely want to try riding on an Okada grin grin grin

Gratitude From The Heart / Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos) / Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply