Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? (12767 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by qhiwegh(m): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Okada 4 me. Nothing more badass than riding a Kawasaki Ninja.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by tnktosin(m): 2:09am On Mar 29, 2013
qhiwegh: Okada 4 me. Nothing more badass than riding a Kawasaki Ninja.
kawasaki ninja na okada? i be think say na only commercial motorcycles be okada oo..
Anyway, @op why not fly ur broom #Harry Porter style wink
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by pleep(m): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2013
Over here in the states if you take a girl on a date with a nice moter-cycle you will feel her cummin on your lower back.. kiss
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2013
Dude that picture is explicit, there are kids viewing this site undecided
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by pleep(m): 2:55am On Mar 29, 2013
Na sex ed...
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Over here in the states if you take a girl on a date with a nice moter-cycle you will feel her cummin on your lower back.. kiss
WHO removed that pic
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by pleep(m): 3:15am On Mar 29, 2013
^ did u like it? grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: ^ did u like it? grin
her pubic hair was gross
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by pleep(m): 3:18am On Mar 29, 2013
French speakers are supposed to like that stuff.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 3:21am On Mar 29, 2013
I can't ride an Okada or kekekidnap. . . . seriously, I'm too precious for all of that.

A car or romantic carriage ride. And the car has to be on my level. . . .
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: French speakers are supposed to like that stuff.
what does speaking French have to do with pubic hair cheesy grin grin
You watched too much vintage po.rn

1 Like

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 3:23am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Na sex ed...

It's straight up nasty. Was her panties peeling off on him or she was secreting some colorful sh1t?
Man, girls can be nasty sometimes

Galaxy.Note.II:
I can't ride an Okada or kekekidnap. . . . seriously, I'm too precious for all of that.

A car or romantic carriage ride. And the car has to be on my level. . . .

Are you a guy or a girl before i make a comment? tongue
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by pleep(m): 3:25am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:

It's straight up nasty. Was her panties peeling off on him or she was secreting some colorful sh1t?
Wow...looking at it again i didnt see it like that. damn i hope not undecided
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 3:27am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Are you a guy or a girl before i make a comment? tongue

. . . . . .
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 3:30am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Wow...looking at it again i didnt see it like that. damn i hope not undecided

Lol you're getting off on the wrong thing brother grin grin
Galaxy.Note.II:

. . . . . .
undecided
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by pleep(m): 3:31am On Mar 29, 2013
embarassed
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 3:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Finally got the courage to let that girl know her breathe smells like sh1t

Glad she didn't take it badly but appreciated my effort in doing so

I emailed her of course, I love myself grin grin

I no get courage to tell her in person plus we live far apart

Whoever is kissing that mouth, take a bow son

shocked lipsrsealed

Some men can be beastly in form sha.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 3:40am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

shocked lipsrsealed

Some men can be beastly in form sha.
WTF! You don't even know the whole story, don't judge me sis/bro

That was a follow up and you can read that if you want in my topics
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 3:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 3:41am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:
WTF! You don't even know the whole story, don't judge me sis/bro

That was a follow up and you can read that if you want in my topics

LOL I know the WHOLE story. Olodo cheesy
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 3:44am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

LOL I know the WHOLE story. Olodo cheesy
Uhmm what's your other moniker again undecided
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 3:45am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Uhmm what's your other moniker again undecided

None of your business.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 3:50am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

None of your business.
Ok don't quote me again or i'm gonna kick your fat azz, punk angry angry
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 3:50am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Ok don't quote me again or i'm gonna kick your fat azz, punk angry angry

I just did. Come and kiss my fat azz.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 3:56am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

I just did. Come and kiss my fat azz.
Apparently, you want trouble

I'm a law abiding citizen and i don't wanna derail this thread but i've got to say this

Your black, roach infested azz don't count angry angry

ileke?? QUIT!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 3:57am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Apparently, you want trouble

I'm a law abiding citizen and i don't wanna derail this thread but i've got to say this

Your black, roach infested azz don't count angry angry

ileke?? QUIT!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 4:02am On Mar 29, 2013
Kekenapepe? Wtf is that? undecided

A ride on the okada (motorbike) is fancy, I hear girls say it all the time how they'll like to hold a guy while he rides them (pun intended) grin grin

Galaxy.Note.II:

shocked shocked shocked
Oh she has a bulging eyeballs too

You get plenty issues sis grin grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 4:04am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt: Kekenapepe? Wtf is that? undecided

A ride on the okada (motorbike) is fancy, I hear girls say it all the time how they'll like to hold a guy while he rides them (pun intended) grin grin

Oh she has a bulging eyeballs too

You get plenty issues sis grin grin

Nothing cute about Nigerian motorcycles or kekenapep.

Broke azz.

I'm not your sis. . . . .this is Idowuogbo.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 4:10am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Nothing cute about Nigerian motorcycles or kekenapep.

Broke azz.

I'm not your sis. . . . .this is Idowuogbo.

You're my sister jo

Why was you banned grin grin grin too much wahala tongue

So you won't go with me if i take you on a ride in my Yamaha motorcycle? Some of them are more expensive than a car.

True, the Nigerian motorcycles the op is referring to are ghetto cheesy
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 4:14am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:

You're my sister jo

Why was you banned grin grin grin too much wahala tongue

So you won't go with me if i take you on a ride in my Yamaha motorcycle? Some of them are more expensive than a car.

True, the Nigerian motorcycles the op is referring to are ghetto cheesy

I told you to stop visiting that ghetto side of your city. Wazzup with the gbagaun@bolded grin

I know they're expensive, I'm currently shopping for one.

Like I said, no Nigerian motorcycles/or motocycles utilized in Nigeria is sexy.

I'm too precious to get burned by the motorcycle's exhaust pipe. I'd be too worried about getting kidnapped by the okada man to enjoy the ride. . . .
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by 2legit2qwt: 4:26am On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

I told you to stop visiting that ghetto side of your city. Wazzup with the gbagaun@bolded grin

I know they're expensive, I'm currently shopping for one.

Like I said, no Nigerian motorcycles/or motocycles utilized in Nigeria is sexy.

I'm too precious to get burned by the motorcycle's exhaust pipe. I'd be too worried about getting kidnapped by the okada man to enjoy the ride. . . .

Hahaha grin grin that was intentional olodo tongue
You wanna get a motorcycle with your big batty? (How did i even know the person behind the moniker had a fat azz? I'm psychic grin)

Can you ride one? If you need a teacher, i'm coming to London this summer cheesy
Wait, is the kekenap the same one Abil posted in her diary? The tricycle?
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by GalaxyNoteII: 4:33am On Mar 29, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Hahaha grin grin that was intentional olodo tongue
You wanna get a motorcycle with your big batty? (How did i even know the person behind the moniker had a fat azz? I'm psychic grin)

Can you ride one? If you need a teacher, i'm coming to London this summer cheesy
Wait, is the kekenap the same one Abil posted in her diary? The tricycle?

Stop forming. . . . you forgot I have access to your FB?

You want me to post one of your numerous pictures of you riding a kekenapep with 4 other guys?

NL is a leveler sha. shoiiii. undecided

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? / Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? / Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.