Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? (22162 Views)

Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? / Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by GalaxyNoteII: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by GalaxyNoteII: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by GalaxyNoteII: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Excellentman: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Double screen display. let iPhone try that. browse and watch movies!

8 Likes

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
It depends on what you wanna use it for.....
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Revolva(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
vosquare: Please i'm confused, which is better between iphone5 and Samsung s3
I want to buy one of them but am confused.
Keep being confused you never see anytin yet you go buy tire before you know you will not invest anything for future...all dese device r just d same!! And do the same thing.. Use ur head

2 Likes

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why would people in there right senses compare iphone to samsung........gosh!!!

Iphones are not even designed for this regions, I current have a brand new iphone5 with me which could not work due to the environment.

Please stop comparing this two...
Iphone5 all the way
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
iphone all the way. jailbreak it and you are king.

1 Like

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by azpekuliar: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
tongue

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by kokosheen(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Abbey2sam: Why would people in there right senses compare iphone to samsung........gosh!!!

Iphones are not even designed for this regions, I current have a brand new iphone5 with me which could not work due to the environment.

Iphone5 all the way

And why the heck isn't your iPhone 5 working here

If you don't know how to use a smart phone, don't buy one!!!

OP, I would say you should wait for the Samsung S4, because it has way better specifications than the iPhone 5 and is an upgrade to S3 (I use a iPhone 5 and its the best phone I've used so far but I'm surely buying the S4)
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Abbey2sam: Why would people in there right senses compare iphone to samsung........gosh!!!

Iphone5 all the way

Shut up, you don't own one. .Damnit,you don't even know what it looks like.tell me why iPhones are not build for Nigerians as if there are no wi-fi in Nigeria ? What do you use your imaginary own for ?
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by BashToks: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
azpekuliar: Even my iPhone 4 is better than that S3, throw in the superiority of the Apple App store over the Andriod store, you can't go with a factory unlocked iPhone 5.

Another Apple drone!
It is a fact that the S3 is of a greater class than the iPhone 4.
The iPhone 5 maybe.

3 Likes

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by leke107: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote
author=Laeasy]Pls pls pls am begging u guys dont compare an iphone to
samsumg cos an iphone is far better than a s3.. Iphone has ova 900,000
applications.i personally is using an iphone 4s n goin for an iphone 5
soon[/quot
sorry mr,do u have any gud tin to do wit ur money
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Excellentman: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
S3 free movies downloads via torrents let iPhone beat that.. mehn too much features. you will definitely love it! cheesy
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by babseg(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
@OP, DONT BE CONFUSED JUST GO FOR ANY ANDROID PHONE BECAUSE ALL APPLE PRODUCTS ARE NOT USERS FRIENDLY AT ALL.
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Excellentman: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=leke107][/quote]

Ogbeni How many Apps do you currently have on your iphone 4? hey are u serious iphone 4. Then you don't have anything to share here abeg abeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by ibietela2(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Confuse man you don bribe this bias mod
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by BashToks: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Excellentman: Double screen display. let iPhone try that. browse and watch movies!

LOL
I love this feature on ma Note 2.. It makes me feel like such a techie/geek.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by BashToks: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2013

Iphone5 all the way

Who's this contradictus??
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Excellentman: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
BashToks:

LOL
I love this feature on ma Note 2.. It makes me feel like such a techie/geek.

yes bro, Not only that with Samsung Smart Tv and your S3 you can stream directly to ur Tv Via Allshare, While Apple uses Apple Tv External Device another money grabber. cheesy
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by pawa4ul: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Samsung any day any time. Running on Android makes over 2billion apps available for me. Those using iPhones are always complaining of incompatibility so they are so isolated from humans.
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Excellentman: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Infact i wanna sell my iphone5, its kinda useless to me right about now.
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by BashToks: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
kokosheen:

And why the heck isn't your iPhone 5 working here

If you don't know how to use a smart phone, don't buy one!!!

OP, I would say you should wait for the Samsung S4, because it has way better specifications than the iPhone 5 and is an upgrade to S3 (I use a iPhone 5 and its the best phone I've used so far but I'm surely buying the S4)

Love your argument tho..
I am a Samsung enthusiast but I like to recognise that both devices are kings in their own respect.
What I would point out is the restriction Apple iTunes puts on it's users. Even if u jailbreak the device, you still dont get to explore the raw power it possesses and dats a bitch.
Buh I love the S3 tho I use a Note 2 (got scared when I saw some youtube drop tests of s3 and the iPhone 5 exterior scratching off easily by fingernails).
But mehn, money don go oo!!
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by sambony4luv(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
my broda go for the best and it s3 presentLy am using the galaxy nexus and i must tell you samsung galaxy series are the best you would ever get in mobile applications etc. Awesome games, os is jelly bean sandwich and ginger bread. And the battery last longer when fully charged. Iphone is ok but i prefer s3 . Will send the phone pic, wen i resize it

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by babseg(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
pawa4ul: Samsung any day any time. Running on Android makes over 2billion apps available for me. Those using iPhones are always complaining of incompatibility so they are so isolated from humans.

You are right, that was what i said that all apple products are not users friendly.
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by BashToks: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Excellentman:

yes bro, Not only that with Samsung Smart Tv and your S3 you can stream directly to ur Tv Via Allshare, While Apple uses Apple Tv External Device another money grabber. cheesy

Its quite depressing that Apple users continually dash money to apple.. Their misery doesnt stop when they pay for an overhyped device. Apple are the creme de la creme of the extortionist society!
Pitiful really.

1 Like

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by babseg(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
Excellentman:

but iphone can still do that with smart tv if they download imediashare. this app is on both apple store and play store
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Blackentity: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
My brother whether is galaxy 4s or galaxy 5s,apple is apple.
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by tope3x(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
fact is alot of people are selling their iphones here and going for the samsung,believe it or not, iphone is loosing alot customers to samsung, and i will advice you to go for the SAMSUNG, i bet you will never regret it. i am getting mine soon, coz i have made alot of enquiries on the 2, and SAMSUNG won.
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Another Apple OS Vs Andriod fyt ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal / How To Fix "No Command" Onandroid / Live Photos From TECNO Camon 18 Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.