Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? (22158 Views)

Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? / Golden iPhone5 Studded With 364 Diamonds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 06, 2013
on my iPhone, i do my SSH things, installed mysql, php and lighttpd, FTP client and can urgent website edits on the go.
i also have an IDE installed.

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2013
jedisco:

Well like I said I'm not in the business of spoon-feeding no one. I wouldn't do for you what you should do for yourself. But perhaps if you still feel like displaying your ignorance, then you can start by stating why you think it's illegal.
grin So that you can use that to make up an explanation. I am smarter than that, dude! Just point out the legality of jailbreaking an iPhone for me,please.
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by haibe(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2013
they both have their peculiarities but in the general sense and according to the 2012 phone ranking, the samsung galaxy siii comes 1st.

1 Like

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by paulbrown429(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Yes, both the devices are too good that's why I have confused about which one is best to buy.
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by lekside01(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
Excellentman: S3 free movies downloads via torrents let iPhone beat that.. mehn too much features. you will definitely love it! cheesy
wich app do u use for this?
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
It is time now to start comparing the Iphone 5 to Samsung S4 . . . . tongue
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by babseg(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Fhemmmy: It is time now to start comparing the Iphone 5 to Samsung S4 . . . . tongue

no way should u compare s4 with iphone 5. it should be s4 vs iphone 6 angry

1 Like

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
babseg:

no way should u compare s4 with iphone 5. it should be s4 vs iphone 6 angry

OK, You have a point, apologies . . . . Lol

1 Like

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by TECHconcepts(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2013
Any day anytime, i will advise you to go for SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 instead of iPhone. Reason because most of the apps that is to both app store and android are paid for in apps store are are free on Androids,which is run on GALAXY S3. Aside from that the Samsung S3 has a bigger screen which make it better than iPhone when it comes to watching movies or playing games on your devise.
But when it comes to i Phone5,you are wrong to compare it with Samsung S3, S3 has been in the market almost a year before iPhone5 was lunched. what you should do if you want to compare is to compare iPhone 5 and S4 which will be in the market soon.

need to to know more?
www.inservtechnologies..com

1 Like

Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by bukahands(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
For those arguing foolishly, I am here to help.

Jailbreaking an iphone isn't illegal though it voids your warantee like rooting an android. But unlocking a locked/branded iphone is illegal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Has anybody tried the Sony Xperia Z? That smartphone is in another league of its own, man and cheaper than Samsung Galaxy S4. I think I will make some savings for that.
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by TECHconcepts(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
sony xperia Z is a superb phone on its own,it is not only capable of water bath, it is capable of ACID bath, and i mean H2SO4. it was submerged in concentrated solution of the acid.

check the video at
www.inservtechnologies..com
Re: iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? by ginoherbert: 1:30pm On May 15, 2013
I would rather prefer Sony Xperia ZL among the latest Smartphone in the market

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elon Musk Offers To End Legal Fight, Goes Ahead With Twitter $44b Deal / Live Photos From TECNO Camon 18 Launch In Lagos / Pictures From Tecno Phantom 9 Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.