Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,291 members, 7,853,365 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

He Is In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is In Love (914 Views)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / Men Don't Fall in Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is In Love by onomen: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2008
hi

To my fellows mate in the house,i want ur advice.pls i m in love wit a guy of which he is madly in love with me.he is married our relation started like a joke.i neva knew we cud go to dis xtent we r rite nw.i dont hav a relation wit a single guy cus d ones r run into doesnt seems to work out,but he gave me everytin i want in a guy,he doent wat me to start any relation cus he feels jeolous and unprotected wit it.he is askin for my hand in marriage but i dont wat cus i dont wat to destroy is marriage.how i wish i met him as a single guy.rite nw he knows i cant marry him cus i made it clear to him.his marriage to his wife is jst a year old .wat do i do?cus i love him so much
Re: He Is In Love by topilobaba(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2008
To my own knowledge.I just feel you continuje with him and also look for a single guy to go out with incase there is any problem at the end.And if no problem then you can just be his second wife if he wantgs your hand in marriage and i just pray his wife dont get rid of you.ILE OLOROGUN
Re: He Is In Love by opokonwa(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2008
@poster
You are already committing adultery and you're seeking for justification.
I wonder how you would feel if you were the legit woman?
And I wonder how you got yourself in this whole mess??
I wonder what our value systems are in the world today
And I wonder whether you have the fear of God at all
Re: He Is In Love by tngtech(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2008
@opokonwa

take it easy on her, jire. She came her to suggestion and you are here crucifying her.
Re: He Is In Love by bigfather(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2008
@POSTER
If you really feel you love this guy and he claims to love you too,then go ahead and marry him if he is proposing to do so.
Re: He Is In Love by izeek(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
well if u say u've met other single guys, and e no dey work, then the problem is not we guys but u d chick. work on ur self. leave what some1 else worked for and find ur own
men plenty for road wey dey single.
Re: He Is In Love by Encomium(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2008
Sincerely, what you and the married man is having is a strong lust and not love. Its a pity that in this computer age, you cannot differentiate between love, like and lust. Stop the ongoing adultery you are engaging with the man and ask God for forgiveness. How will you feel if a single girl dates your future husband? Do to others what you will like others to do to you.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine It ? / Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand / Answering Sensitive Topics Here Should Be Left To People With Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.