Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

God Is Never Late, Always On Time! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Never Late, Always On Time! (879 Views)

God Is Never Late / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Never Late, Always On Time! by KingofGlory: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
God is never late!
The real problem with man is our inability to align our timing with His.
God will surely do whatever He promise to do, but at His own time not ours.
Whatever may be your expectation from The Lord; hold on, He will surely show up at the right and perfect time.
Re: God Is Never Late, Always On Time! by ellawify: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Of course he is nt a man dat he wil lie, wat he said he wil do he wil definitely do! It's just dat patience is a virtue some of us dnt av.

1 Like

Re: God Is Never Late, Always On Time! by KingofGlory: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2013
@ ellawify - You are completely right!
What we need is grace to be patient with God, may be this is why patience is a fruit of the Spirit.
We are in a very fast world and yet there are times we need to patiently wait for God!
It is certain that our waiting on Him can never be in vain.
Re: God Is Never Late, Always On Time! by blahcknproud: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2013
Surulere!!!

Testimonies abound of those who have waited on God. I have several experiences in my short life and its one of the best experiences I have had. In the end it always came out the best.

I have learnt to wait on God, His timing is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Never Late, Always On Time! by KingofGlory: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2013
@ blacknproud - Thank you!

How can we hold on to God, wait on God especially when there are pressing needs?

One of the ways is to remain focused on His Word and promises despite several distractions that the enemy may bring our ways. Don't be moved by whatever the enemy is doing.
God will definitely show up at the right time!

(1) (Reply)

Why Only Muslims Are Call Terrorists. / I Came,i Saw And Confused. / When Atheists Are Tried Before The Court, What Do They Swear On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.