Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? (33587 Views)

Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark / Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped / Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by koruji(m): 4:55am On Mar 28, 2013
Sun re o - Arole Awolowo.
Condolences to the entire household of the late Pa Awolowo, especially Mama Awolowo.
Nobody ever wishes to see an offspring depart before them, but none of us can control the time and place of the end of our earthly sojourn. May God grant all of you the comfort to bear this great loss.

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:29am On Mar 28, 2013
Eyaaaa iku doro............omo baba RIP..........tell baba to come back again o.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by jude33084(m): 5:36am On Mar 28, 2013
A sage? undecided
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Jonwesley(m): 5:42am On Mar 28, 2013
And there was a country!

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Tfkspecial(m): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2013
Chief Wole is not a young man but the tragedy of it is that he's survived by an aged mother, my condolence to mama HiD.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Akeud(m): 6:16am On Mar 28, 2013
Rest In Peace...!Rest In Peace...!Rest In Peace...!
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by sayatyadebayor(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] grin :PHmmmmmm, omo enire loo R.I.P amon ba Nageria jese fun baba re pe awon jonathan ti ba ise rere it won se sile je oooo boko haram lawon fi se ijoba le wa lori ati ijoba ajinigbe loku ti anlo ni eyin won ooooo rest in peace again am proud of omo yoruba to sure.[b]Hmmmmmm, omo enire loo R.I.P amon ba Nageria jese fun baba re pe awon jonathan ti ba ise rere it won se sile je oooo boko haram lawon fi se ijoba le wa lori ati ijoba ajinigbe loku ti anlo ni eyin won ooooo rest in peace again am proud of omo yoruba to sure.[/b]Hmmmmmm, omo enire loo R.I.P amon ba Nageria jese fun baba re pe awon jonathan ti ba ise rere it won se sile je oooo boko haram lawon fi se ijoba le wa lori ati ijoba ajinigbe loku ti anlo ni eyin won ooooo rest in peace again am proud of omo yoruba to sure.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by dandollaz: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Regards to your dad.

Please tell him Nigeria hasn't changed since his death;that things have gotten worse.

Inform him of the dreaded Boko Haram that kills almost daily.

Let him know that all the military boys that ruined Nigeria like TY Danjuma,IBB and OBJ are stiLl in politics till date.

Also tell your old man that Biafra still want to be alone.let him apologish to Ojukwu for misunderstanding him during civil war.now boko haram think that they r born to rule,that is why Nigeria 3 kids are still sucking there mother breast till today "they never grow since they died" instead they are seen as the baddest pickin in the planet called earth.
Tell your old man to summon a meeting to start calling all this bad politician to come to other side and inform them properly or hold them down there never to come back to spoil what they built.
Tell him that Tinubu is his regent and leader of the opposition.

Also inform him that the minority finally got a chance to produce a president.Even though he's weak and couldn't take decisive decisions that will better Nigeria.

Tell papa that we now have blackberry,iPhones and iPads and Galaxy phones.

Rest in peace while also sending my regards to Fela.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by zelexotunla(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2013
[Bluetooth]Regards to your dad.

Please tell him Nigeria hasn't changed since his death;that things have gotten worse.

Inform him of the dreaded Boko Haram that kills almost daily.

Let him know that all the military boys that ruined Nigeria like TY Danjuma,IBB and OBJ are stiLl in politics till date.

Tell him that Tinubu is his regent and leader of the opposition.

Also inform him that the minority finally got a chance to produce a president.Even though he's weak and couldn't take decisive decisions that will better Nigeria.

Tell papa that we now have blackberry,iPhones and iPads and Galaxy phones.

Rest in peace while also sending my regards to Fela. Pls also tell him that almost his free education beneficial are now looting the treasury. That education is now costly. Tell him that Nigeria present president was once a shoeless village boy
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by adebiyikayode5: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=dandollaz][/quote] adieu RIP
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Freewilly(f): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2013
mafifle: I am still wandering why Oluwole will die at 70 and his mother is still alive after loosing her husband so many years ago.

Is she posibly a poisotherapist?

what are you trying to say?
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by sammynaijaguy(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2013
freecocoa: What kind of senseless comment is this one?

So if you no sabi the guy that makes his death not painful to the people he left behind or that fact that many people don't know him means he was of no importance to the country?

If you've ever lost a loved one, you'd know better than to talk crap when someone dies.

You too talk nonsense gan sef, mscheew.
. That called fredom of expression Nigerians and their hypocritical ways of doing things so he should start to wail just to prove to you that he is human abi free d guy joor
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2013
Rest in Peace I Guess, even though i don't know who the fuhck this Guy Is
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2013
Wen will GEJ, IBB, OBJ, TINUBU, NGOZI, MTN, ABATI, DOYIN etc all die?
Ehn?
And dnt think i forgot u o: ATIKU!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.