Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? (33585 Views)

Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark / Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped / Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by kandiikane(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2013
inspired_m: I have Seen Everything Under the Sun And Behold, All is Vanity.

RIP.

I simply don't understand when people continue to write 'all is vanity' on every death page.

Please, someone explain to me for I don't understand. So, because it all ends in death, one shouldn't live life to the full with all that glitters? Everyone should just sit unkempt and be poor awaiting death?

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2013
May his Good Soul RIP......
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2013
Nooo, Jide his son is my friend, If I dont like his grand father for giving my father just 20 pounds after the war, yet I love him and his own father....RIP pa Wole, I will be by ur son's side consoling him. cry cry
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Revolva(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2013
RIP ..when you get there tell grandpa Awo say there is gonna be a metro train in lagos soon and there is internet since he left
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Airforce1(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2013
Is it true that the yoruba man fell off from okada?
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by shegfix: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2013
May soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by EagleNest(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2013
Good night! RIP.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by yerafag(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2013
Death is inevitable! No matter who you are, and what you have, but thank God 4 the history of Awolowo family. R.I.P.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by eldoradoxx: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2013
misquote
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by gratiaeo(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2013
Weten kill the guy nah? He no even reach 82. nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by VirginFinder: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2013
RIP

Special condolences to Mama HID

What a loss!

Now I know that while one prays for long life, one must also take extra effort and pain to pray the same for their children,grandchildren and great grandchildren so that none of them dies before their very eyes thereby making their longevity sour.

May God help us!
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by yogun(f): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2013
Sun re ooo omo won ni Ikenne
Mama HID, it is well ooo
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by nies: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2013
safe journey, till we meet again in the bossom of the Lord. RIP
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by EiE1(f): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2013
Hehehehehehhe, guy you are so madtttt! Hehehehehehehehe...
~Bluetooth:
Regards to your dad.

Please tell him Nigeria hasn't changed since his death;that things have gotten worse.

Inform him of the dreaded Boko Haram that kills almost daily.

Let him know that all the military boys that ruined Nigeria like TY Danjuma,IBB and OBJ are stiLl in politics till date.

Tell him that Tinubu is his regent and leader of the opposition.

Also inform him that the minority finally got a chance to produce a president.Even though he's weak and couldn't take decisive decisions that will better Nigeria.

Tell papa that we now have blackberry,iPhones and iPads and Galaxy phones.

Rest in peace while also sending my regards to Fela.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by fileb: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2013
May'God' strenghten ur family's 2bear d loss.so sad. RIP
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by tojj: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Regards to your dad.

Please tell him Nigeria hasn't changed since his death;that things have gotten worse.

Let him know that all the military boys that ruined Nigeria like TY Danjuma,IBB and OBJ are stiLl in politics till date.

Also inform him that the minority finally got a chance to produce a president.Even though he's weak and couldn't take decisive decisions that will better Nigeria.

na you be mr naughty
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by ifeomabernard(f): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by JBL316: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by ~Bluetooth: 11:39pm On Mar 27
Regards to your dad.

BESTEST NIGA! U MADE MY DAY!
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by PENMIGHT(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Regards to your dad.

...And pls tell him that in case he needs live streaming for the above events, we now have bluetooth to deliver it(in person).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Forces Burst Boko Haram Intelligence Network / Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State / You Can’t Wait For Govt To Do Everything, Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.