Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? (33584 Views)

Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark / Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped / Gbenga Daniel's Former Aide Apagun Oluwole Olumide Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by JBL316: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2013
@BLUETOOTH
is a real NIGA!
U made ma day!
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by oyeladeomoniyi: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2013
May His Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: ...And pls tell him that in case he needs live streaming for the above events, we now have bluetooth to deliver it(in person).

grin grin grin grin
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Judolisco(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2013
Hw old his he? His mum is stil alive oh may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by josite: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2013
uncle wole must be a very peaceful man,he avoids all the noise ,all the glamour around his dad's fame.he even shy away from the akarigbo of remo throne which was there to be given to him on a platter of gold.Mama will be sad having lost a daughter just two years ago or thereabout.That is the price they say she has to pay for living so long.adieu uncle wole.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Localamos(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Sadonic. His mother's still alive. God be with the Awolowo family

His mother abi grand mother?

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by dasparrow: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2013
baby_123: RIP. The guy died at 71. That is a good age being that in Nigeria life expectancy for males is below 50. If anyone lives to 90 plus, high probability some of your kids will die before you. So people ascribing his death to some kind of grievance are stretching it. These people have lived better than most Nigerians and are still largely comfortable. The guy even saw grandchildren. So, it is a long life and a well spent one for that matter. Oluwole, sun re o!

@Bolded

Oh yes! very low. That is why I keep saying that Nigeria is the only country I know of that considers people in their 30s as 'OLD' because the average life expectancy of a Nigerian is unfortunately very low. No wonder we have so many widows in Nigerian society. MY OPINION!
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2013
RIP Mr Oluwole But No Use Pillow OOOO Abeg.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by DrDoGood1(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2013
R.I.P, Please help me to console your Dad, because I know he must have been crying since, when he saw that the Nigeria his dream country is seriouly going down. cry cry cry
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Lilimax(f): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Wen will GEJ, IBB, OBJ, TINUBU, NGOZI, MTN, ABATI, DOYIN etc all die?
Ehn?
And dnt think i forgot u o: ATIKU!! angry
Na u wan kill them? How sure are you that you will not die before them?
If you have nothing reasonable to comment, shut up!
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by a1solution: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2013
[size=30pt]ok[/size]
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: ...And pls tell him that in case he needs live streaming for the above events, we now have bluetooth to deliver it(in person).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by Lilimax(f): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2013
kingingkinging:

Pls also tell him that some people still tremble at the sound of his name Awolowo;
Tell him Oj'uk'wu the stubborn boy then latter died of stroke and palsy;
Tell him Ac'hebe too could not walk for 22 years and latter died of heart-attack because the Bokos harramed his heady people in Kano;
Tell baba that his legacy is working for the Yoruba's now as they lead not only in Nigeria but in other countries education;
Also tell that SW has become the saving ground for the SE now;
Tell him we love him oooo
Why is this tribalistic mumu ranting?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by kolaoloye(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2013
Why in a haste, why, uncle Oluwole why?
May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by dammytosh: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Regards to your dad.

Please tell him Nigeria hasn't changed since his death;that things have gotten worse.

Inform him of the dreaded Boko Haram that kills almost daily.

Let him know that all the military boys that ruined Nigeria like TY Danjuma,IBB and OBJ are stiLl in politics till date.

Tell him that Tinubu is his regent and leader of the opposition.

Also inform him that the minority finally got a chance to produce a president.Even though he's weak and couldn't take decisive decisions that will better Nigeria.

Tell papa that we now have blackberry,iPhones and iPads and Galaxy phones.

Rest in peace while also sending my regards to Fela.

Classic.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by leke107: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2013
may is soul rest in peace
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by franca30(f): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2013
Rest in peace
Re: Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? by ogaemma: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Regards to your dad.

Please tell him Nigeria hasn't changed since his death;that things have gotten worse.

Inform him of the dreaded Boko Haram that kills almost daily.

Let him know that all the military boys that ruined Nigeria like TY Danjuma,IBB and OBJ are stiLl in politics till date.

Tell him that Tinubu is his regent and leader of the opposition.

Also inform him that the minority finally got a chance to produce a president.Even though he's weak and couldn't take decisive decisions that will better Nigeria.

Tell papa that we now have blackberry,iPhones and iPads and Galaxy phones.

Rest in peace while also sending my regards to Fela.

Very emotional & poetic. @ Bluetooth you are too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.