Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. (22146 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by anonimi: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ola one:

You are kidding, right?

Oke Ado to Ojoo road is not a laudable project? Has Ajimobi done anything better?

Please tell them, the bunch of fraudsters and scammers in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN).
I am almost certain that the Mokola overhead bridge they want us to celebrate on their account was most probably initiated by Alao Akala given that Ajimobi has been in power less than two years.
The fact that PDP is filled with non-chalant military and para-military people who are not eager to play opposition poltics does not mean we the citizens should sleep away while the HYPOCRITES in the "progressive" opposition are selling us their fake achievement just as their national leader was selling his fake parentage.

1 Like

Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by emiye(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
anonimi:

Please tell them, the bunch of fraudsters and scammers in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN).
I am almost certain that the Mokola overhead bridge they want us to celebrate on their account was most probably initiated by Alao Akala given that Ajimobi has been in power less than two years.
The fact that PDP is filled with non-chalant military and para-military people who are not eager to play opposition poltics does not mean we the citizens should sleep away while the HYPOCRITES in the "progressive" opposition are selling us their fake achievement just as their national leader was selling his fake parentage.

Yeah right, it was initiated by Akala, just as the the same flyover bridge in Abeokuta was initiated by Gbenga Daniel.
Fooool !! grin grin, that is what you are. I am not a card carrying member of any party, but i will defend truth vigorously if need be, because of charlatans like you. It is very unimaginable for you idiooots that this much can be done in 1year 10 Months.

A google search will give neutrals like me who truly want to know the governments website, i got this from google search,
http://www.oyostate.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The_Journey_So_Far_Ajimobi_Administration.pdf

I think that was the one year score card
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by anonimi: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
emiye:
Yeah right, it was initiated by Akala, just as the the same flyover bridge in Abeokuta was initiated by Gbenga Daniel.
Fooool !! grin grin, that is what you are. I am not a card carrying member of any party, but i will defend truth vigorously if need be, because of charlatans like you. It is very unimaginable for you idiooots that this much can be done in 1year 10 Months.

A google search will give neutrals like me who truly want to know the governments website, i got this from google search,
http://www.oyostate.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The_Journey_So_Far_Ajimobi_Administration.pdfv.

I think that was the one year score card.

First the link you provided is EMPTY.
If you have anything related to the thread from Ajimobi's one year anniversary, please post the extract here.
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by emiye(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
anonimi:

First the link you provided is EMPTY.
If you have anything related to the thread from Ajimobi's one year anniversary, please post the extract here.

The government site is there , you can see the projects within the 5 zones in the state. www.oyostate.gov.ng

http://www.oyostate.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/The_Journey_So_Far_Ajimobi_Administration.pdf

I think, this should work. (yes it did) That was the one year account of stewardship.
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ola one:

You are kidding, right?

Oke Ado to Ojoo road is not a laudable project? Has Ajimobi done anything better?

Just 2 roads in 8 long years? Roads that you can't show us and probably doesn't exist?

This is very laughable and you are not doing the incompetent past governors any favors with such lackluster defense of 8 years of shame and incompetence.
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
Oyo partners Indian firm on Ibadan circular road construction

Oyo State government is partnering an Indian company, DSC Limited on the construction of the 108-kilometre circular road being planned for Ibadan metropolis.

The project, which will be constructed under a public-private partnership (PPP) arrangement, is expected to be completed within the next 18 months.

The state governor, Abiola Ajimobi, while receiving the DSC management led by its chairman, H. S. Narula, on a courtesy visit in Ibadan, said the project, which would be in three phases, would begin from Akilapa on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway to Egbeda on the Ibadan-Ife Expressway for the first phase, while the second phase will run from Egbeda to Akinyele Onimalu.

The third phase, he said, is to run from Akinyele Onimalu through Apata back to Akilapa, all within the Ibadan metropolis. Ajimobi said that a committee would be constituted to liaise with the company to fashion out a roadmap for the execution of the project which would be completed within the next 18 months.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/homes-a-property/34615-oyo-partners-indian-firm-on-ibadan-circular-road-construction

1 Like

Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by Gbawe: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2013
olabukola: Thats Nigerians for you. If this project is done by PDP gov ACN/APC supporters including you will still ask the same question.

I am always appalled by how dishonest people like you are all for the sake of arguing your corner. I state it here daily that we all have biases and affiliations yet decent folks refrain from lies. Show where, even once, I have questioned what performing PDP Governors spend on projects.

Just take up the challenge this once and prove you are not a liar and empty slanderer. I may dislike the PDP but I have valid and perfectly acceptable reasons to view them the way I do. That does not mean I deploy lies and mischief, as you and other do, to register my dislike of the PDP. I really don't need to do that when PDP is gross misrule and incompetence personified.
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by Gbawe: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2013
anonimi:

Does the bold portion not describe you and the other ACN propaganda lap-dogs who "are forever to complaining and focusing on the negatives of the GEJ administration.
What is good for the goose is no longer good for the gander
[size=14pt]Bunch of shameless HYPOCRITES playing the bully card, are you?[/size]

You are nothing but a shameless liar I have discredited here many times. Prove I focus falsely on the negatives of the GEJ administration or accept here and now you are a liar and an emotional, childish brat. Do you understand politics at all and its pattern worldwide?

What you are is politically uncouth. You have no political sophistication. You are merely an agbero lacking logical and orderly reasoning. You are simply an itinerant rabble-rouser moved entirely by the whims and caprices of partisan support for one thing/person or another with your submissions devoid of facts and consistently marred by a devotion to sentiments and self-deceit.

It is no crime to support a political Party or politician. It is also no crime to want to show the opposition to be less capable than those you support. Get that into your thick head because this is all the core essence of politics gauche, ill-exposed, childish and sentimental folks like you cannot accept.

What is unacceptable is telling lies to make your point , as you did with the lie about Osun federal accrual, or failing to give credit where due as you and other hacks do here because you are blinded by partisanship. It is not done in advanced democracies where people are politically sophisticated and able to reason and act properly. You may not like my criticism of your messiah and the PDP but the fact no one can deny is that I am sophisticated and very fair with it even if you cannot note so because of your mental limitations and uncouth, unsophisticated and emptily belligerent mien. I don't lie against GEJ and don't deny him and his Party credit for genuine and laudable achievements.

When I criticise GEJ, they are solid criticism such as relates to granting a pardon to a Politician who displayed what is killing Nigeria i.e the looting of the people's commonwealth that prevents the nation developing. Hacks like you should learn to do that i.e base your criticism on empirically accepted logic/fact or politically relevant premises.

Secondly and most importantly, despite the lies cooked up by hacks like you, I do not show up on threads concerning the legitimate and positive achievement of any PDP politician, be it GEJ or Chime, to be delivering mischief and rancour as you and others do all the time. At best I give credit where due and move on - which I have even done in relation to GEJ. At worst, I say nothing.

You guys lack class and reek of lack of sophistication. Show where I am on Akwa Ibom or Enugu thread obdurately trying to discredit Akpabio or Chime with a dishonest and petty obsession of working the angle they are doing something wrong rather than just praising their effort and moving on. You guys should prove I am about that as you are. Don't insinuate it falsely.Prove it. I have almost 9,000.00 posts here.

Ultimately, ACN administrators are performing. They are taking action indolent PDP politicians before them have neglected for several years and , most importantly, delivering the changes and progress they were voted in for when stagnation was all the people of the SW had known under the self-discredited PDP. That is the fact. If some of you are honestly about a better Nigeria you will rise above partisanship to give credit where due or say nothing at all. That is what I do. If you must criticise, let it be fact based and not emotional or motivated by crass bitterness demonstrated by your sort of utterance which show, beyond the shadow of doubt, you are just a vacuously disgruntled element lying to himself. You, for example and predictably, show up on every ACN thread, whether it is about a delivered hospital, road, school, Ambulance service et al, to contribute only mischief and an agenda limited entirely to discrediting what others deem laudable. That makes you a pathetic loser. You should simply prove I go out out of my may to deny GEJ or any PDP politician credit for genuine achievement, as you do consistently with the ACN, or shut the f*ck up forever.

2 Likes

Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by Olaone1: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2013
Eko Ile: Oyo partners Indian firm on Ibadan circular road construction

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/homes-a-property/34615-oyo-partners-indian-firm-on-ibadan-circular-road-construction
Eko Ile, you are joking, right?

Circular road in Ibadan to be completed in just 18 months.
If I understand you perfectly, this is similar to M25 in London, right? To be done in 18 months? shocked shocked

From the same government that spent almost 2 years to complete a one-span bridge (by one-span bridge I mean the type we used to call 'girder' tongue when I was growing up).

You may also find out how long they have been working on the flyover at Mokola.

Finally, where is the said "circular road?" Ohh! They are still "partnering"

C'mon bro.

1 Like

Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by anonimi: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ola one:
Eko Ile, you are joking, right?

Circular road in Ibadan to be completed in just 18 months.
If I understand you perfectly, this is similar to M25 in London, right? To be done in 18 months? shocked shocked

They told him to post it on April 1 - April Fools day.
It seems he was in a haste to collect his commission for each NL post from his oga at the top in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN)
Don't be surprised if he opens a thread tomorrow as he was instructed with the same story. grin

1 Like

Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
Oyo awards N29.3b road ‘dualisation’ projects

Oyo awards N29.3b road ‘dualisation’ projects
Our Reporter October 23, 2012 1 Comment »

Oyo State Government said it had awarded the contract for the expansion into dual carriageway of five major roads across the state at a cost of N29.3 billion.
The Commissioner for Information, Mr. Bosun Oladele, his Works and Transport counterpart, Alhaji Yunus Akintunde, as well as the Special Adviser on Media, Dr. Festus Adedayo, and that of Information and Orientation, Gbolagade Busari, disclosed this at a joint news conference held at the end of the weekly executive council meeting in Ibadan yesterday.
[b]
The roads include the four-kilometre Ibadan – Oyo Expressway/Iseyin – Oyo Junction to Owode, as well as the expansion of the 2.5-kilometre Owode-Akesan-Palace Road and the sectional repair of a 3.8-kilometre portion of the old Ibadan – Oyo Road at the cost of N7,785,840,123.47. Another project, the government said, included the extension into a dual carriageway of the 6.32-kilometre Ilorin Expressway Junction – Ikoyi- Takie-Palace-Ogbomoso Grammar School in Ogbomoso at the cost of N5,695,147,363.60.

The contract for the expansion into a dual carriageway of the 6.2-kilometre Ibadan-Oyo-Iseyin Junction-Iseyin/Okeho Junction Road in Iseyin was also awarded at the cost of N6,092,448,322.40 to take care of the major entry to Oke-Ogun zone of the state.

The expansion of the 7.4-kilometre Dugbe- Magazine-Eleiyele Road with spurs to Aleshinloye- Onireke/Agbarigo Road in Ibadan was also awarded at the cost of N7,066,762,166.86.

The government officials also said that the executive council approved the construction of the dilapidated Ijokodo – Apete Road, with its associated two bridges, including the Apete Bridge whose contract was revoked earlier, at the cost of N2,649,420,593.[/b]

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/oyo-awards-n29-3b-road-dualisation-projects/

Oladele said the projects, which would be completed within the next 18 months, were in fulfilment of the Governor Abiola Ajimobi administration’s promise that entrances to major towns and cities would be expanded into dual carriageways to enhance access.
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by Olaone1: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eko Ile: Oyo awards N29.3b road ‘dualisation’ projects

I love you, Babapupa (no homo) wink grin cheesy

Anyway, Ajimobi is doing his best.

But, seriously, Eko Ile, I wanna know you better. Let's talk. smiley
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^^^^^^ Quit trolling, find something better to do with your time.
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by Olaone1: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eko Ile: ^^^^^^^ Quit trolling, find something better to do with your time.
I mean it, Babapupa
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by EkoIle1: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ajimobi inaugurates roads, promises better life for Oyo people

Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State on Thursday inaugurated some newly-reconstructed roads across all the five local government councils within the Ibadan metropolis, even as he promised that his administration would work assiduously to make life better for the people of the state.
javascript:void(0);
Some of the newly-inaugurated roads included Ile Oke-Idi Omo-Oke Apon Road in Ibadan North local Government Area; Bisi Akande Road in Ibadan South-West Council Area and Bere-Ayeye Road, among others.
The governor also inaugurated the new headquarters of Ibadan South-West Local Government Council at Aleshinloye Area which had been abandoned for the past 21 years.

He explained that his administration would not compromise quality in the execution of development projects in the state, adding also that there would be no room for wasteful spending.
“We were elected to serve and I want to assure the people of Oyo State that we will use our tenure to better their lives and turn things around in this state,” he pledged.

The governor, while also speaking at a Town Hall Meeting at the ancient Mapo Hall in Ibadan, promised that all the major markets in the state capital would be rehabilitated and that revolving loans would be made available for small scale entrepreneurs in the state.

He added that his administration had set aside a certain amount of money for distribution as community grants, warning, however, that all the council chairmen that would be saddled with the responsibility of overseeing the distribution would be made to account for the money distributed.

The governor disclosed that beginning from this month, buses would be distributed to all the state-owned tertiary institutions to ease the transportation problems being faced by the students of the institutions.
He called on the residents of Oyo State to join hands with his administration in its efforts at changing the face of the state and the psyche of the people, particularly as regards violence and brigandage which the state used to be known by.
Ajimobi said that the second year of his administration would be devoted to massive infrastructural development across the state under the public-private sector arrangement which he said would make the state to become investors’ destination of choice.

The Town Hall Meeting, which was part of the activities marking the first anniversary of the Ajimobi administration, will be replicated in other zones of the state.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/ajimobi-inaugurates-roads-promises-better-life-for-oyo-people/
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by emiye(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
anonimi:

They told him to post it on April 1 - April Fools day.
It seems he was in a haste to collect his commission for each NL post from his oga at the top in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN)
Don't be surprised if he opens a thread tomorrow as he was instructed with the same story. grin

Sincerely, you do a very bad job trying to defend PDP. All you do is whip up emotions, and run away from facts.
Re: Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. by Gbawe: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
emiye:

Sincerely, you do a very bad job trying to defend PDP. All you do is whip up emotions, and run away from facts.

Indeed .... and a shameless liar and vile creature to boot. Ask yourself who, if not a vile creature, would seek to propagate the ACN is worse than the PDP? I can accommodate those who say they don't believe the ACN and PDP are different but the worst posters here are those who want to tell us the devastation of the SW by the PDP is better than what we are seeing today.

Even hell has no space for such wicked souls. They are the sort, were Nigeria to be like Egypt or Libya, to be lynched openly for siding so shamelessly with evil while disturbing those who, even if not perfect, bring hope and are delivering built infrastructure the SW had no business aspiring to under the PDP. These PDP goons forget that their Party had it's chance and failed woefully to become an ugly entity defined only by corruption and unacceptable stagnation that delivered misery and retrogression everywhere.

Evil tools and fools like Anonimi should show us even one PDP SW Governor that can be adjudged as a 'decent' and humane performer. Adedibu cowered the likes of Ajimobi under the old order and shared State wealth, positions and assumed patrimony from his home !!!! The region was run like a feudal empire for f*uck sake !!!! I was extremely and personally embarrassed it was my own region demonstrative of the vileness of leadership I resent and that Africa has always displayed shamelessly!!!!

The SW, even as things are not perfect yet, is now firmly beyond those shameful days where OBJ could make a failed UK cab driver a Governor . We have a solid base to build upon anchored on the 'round pegs in round holes' principles others Nations have utilised to become great worldwide.

Yet the PDP, in the region, wanted to remain about an evil modus operandi limited to making the worst, most cruel, most undeserving and least talented individuals the 'guides' of our way forward. How will we not get lost and lose our way under that wickedly discredited and aberrant outlook? Ultimately, we will always have betrayers and "omo ale's" amongst us because some will shamefully remain committed to their pocket and the evil patronage system they support. These are the voices here who support the evil PDP considering the Party's r*pe and plundering of a region they should care about above partisanship. Meanwhile, every decent 'Omoluabi' will accept, in comparison to the immediate past, we are moving forward and in the right direction even if much more still needs to be done. Personally, I wont hesitate, for even one second, to dump the ACN the minute I think a new entity represents the interest of the SW better. It is ultimately about getting involved to ensure you are happy, productive, progressive and fulfilled in the landmass you use. Anybody offering a better deal in that landmass should be supported if the people of a region are sophisticated enough to see what matters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recent Activities Of The Bring Back Our Girls Group / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.