Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568917 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: pls my guys I did a research and found some good weight loss niche domain name when I tried to registered it with godaddy the price was to high it was about $2294, I tried to use coupen to reduce d amount but the almighty coupen failed me and the coupen is still active pls where can I register it for nothing more than $10 pls can namecheap do da trick for me

even if you use German coupon reduce am, e no go still reduce lol. $2294 means that it is a only "available" as a premium name which you can only get by coughing out 2k plus!

so just forget about it and brainstorm for other great names!

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: pls my guys I did a research and found some good weight loss niche domain name when I tried to registered it with godaddy the price was to high it was about $2294, I tried to use coupen to reduce d amount but the almighty coupen failed me and the coupen is still active pls where can I register it for nothing more than $10 pls can namecheap do da trick for me

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
mintyx:

even if you use German coupon reduce am, e no go still reduce lol. $2294 means that it is a only "available" as a premium name which you can only get by coughing out 2k plus!
lmao *falls inside domain river*

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

No, i think the domain he want to reg has already been listed for sale by another domainer for $2,294 grin , so he want want to reg it with coupon as a new domain grin grin grin
lmao hahahaha. Abeg I need that kind coupon oo, I wantu reg Fix.com too

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: I think youre seeing double. Check it again
kai loool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: pls where can I register it for nothing more than $10 pls can namecheap do da trick for me
go n register it @ 2sexygo.com. It will work, just use this coupon: "mintyx" cheesy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

No, i think the domain he want to reg has already been listed for sale by another domainer for $2,294 grin , so he want want to reg it with coupon as a new domain grin grin grin
ha ha u make me laugh but any way I will use my papa eye glass check am may be my eyes dey decisive me door na di anointing wey I receive for church dey deceive me . checking it again

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
go n register it @ 2sexygo.com. It will work, just use this coupon: "mintyx" cheesy cheesy

lol. Matter of fact, mintyx.com is available "wink"
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
@Mr mintyx u got it it is a premium domain so any magic DAT can do tha trick because I have a 4 letter word domain I want to register too but godaddy is telling me the same tin oooo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: @Mr mintyx u got it it is a premium domain so any magic DAT can do tha trick because I have a 4 letter word domain I want to register too but godaddy is telling me the same tin oooo
I like this guy aswear. cheesy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: @Mr mintyx u got it it is a premium domain so any magic DAT can do tha trick because I have a 4 letter word domain I want to register too but godaddy is telling me the same tin oooo

go search for a Russian coupon. You canTry this site GCFR.com. Compliments of the season

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
mintyx:

go search for a Russian coupon. You canTry this site GCFR.com. Compliments of the season
just laughing share but when grow rich in did business I will register dem I just save dem on my jotter and pray DAT no body should register it till when I have the money to do it cheers guys for your replies even though u laugh my stupidity I like it because I have learnt from it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: just laughing share but when grow rich in did business I will register dem I just save dem on my jotter and pray DAT no body should register it till when I have the money to do it cheers guys for your replies even though u laugh my stupidity I like it because I have learnt from it

lol. I made joke of it cos i xplained to you that the only way you can have any domain on "premium" list is to buy it and you still insisted to know how to reduce it...

just forget about them and look for available new ones
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
I noticed something about top domainers DAT has made it in dis business most of them knows or have knowledge about web designing and affailait marketing just for dem to be able to add value to their domains before they sell it and I have no single knowledge about web designing pls do any of you can direct me to where I can learn it online for free because I have no money plss I want to even download some ebooks I saw online to learn it pls I need your replies pls and pls help me to appraise dis domain name PROSCLIQUE.COM your replies are need

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Its good to have a good laugh once again after the truck palava grin grin grin grin

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: because I have no money plss

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: Its good to have a good laugh once again after the truck palava grin grin grin grin
the truck palava landed the truck owner in the hospital for 3days..
I just hope after this my guy uses mintyx german coupon ntn happens.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
the truck palava landed the truck owner in the hospital for 3days..
I just hope after this my guy uses mintyx german coupon ntn happens.
Its not nice to be a newbie grin grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: Its not nice to be a newbie grin grin grin grin
I swear I no gud make person b newbie shaa but a beg I dey humble make una laugh my stupidity and show me da way plsss
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
I noticed something about top domainers DAT has made it in dis business most of them knows or have knowledge about web designing and affailait marketing just for dem to be able to add value to their domains before they sell it and I have no single knowledge about web designing pls do any of you can direct me to where I can learn it online for free because I have no money plss I want to even download some ebooks I saw online to learn it pls I need your replies pls and pls help me to appraise dis domain name PROSCLIQUE.COM your replies are need
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: I noticed something about top domainers DAT has made it in dis business most of them knows or have knowledge about web designing and affailait marketing just for dem to be able to add value to their domains before they sell it and I have no single knowledge about web designing pls do any of you can direct me to where I can learn it online for free because I have no money plss I want to even download some ebooks I saw online to learn it pls I need your replies pls and pls help me to appraise dis domain name PROSCLIQUE.COM your replies are need
Although ive knowledge about web designing. ive not built any website on any domain sold and unsold maybe because i didn't have enough time on my hands. But im planning to next year.

You can actually sell domains without building any website and knowledge of web design isnt so handy.

Estibot values your domain at $0. ( meaning if you renew for 2294 yrs, it may never sell grin grin grin grin grin in my opinion )

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: I swear I no gud make person b newbie shaa but a beg I dey humble make una laugh my stupidity and show me da way plsss
Ask direct questions. let it be clear and easy to read. You want to learn no matter the cost, so write clearly IMO
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: Although ive knowledge about web designing. ive not built any website on any domain sold and unsold maybe because i didn't have enough time on my hands. But im planning to next year.

You can actually sell domains without building any website and knowledge of web design isnt so handy.

Estibot values your domain at $0. ( meaning if you renew for 2294 yrs, it may never sell grin grin grin grin grin in my opinion )
well, the entire world will be cleansed in 147weeks from today(according to Obadiah).. So the domain won't last that long.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2013

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
well, the entire world will be cleansed in 147weeks from today(according to Obadiah).. So the domain won't last that long.
Im on the queue of those that still wonder the kind of weed Obadiah takes grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: Im on the queue of those that still wonder the kind of weed Obadiah takes grin grin

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: Ask direct questions. let it be clear and easy to read. You want to learn no matter the cost, so write clearly IMO
gcfr.com:
pls my guys where can I learn web designing for free online
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: pls my guys where can I learn web designing for free online
this is not a web design thread, I think I saw one in the "technology section" its free go there.
PS: I dunno crap bout web designing, and I don't need it so far.. Where is d time sef
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: pls my guys where can I learn web designing for free online
like i told you, web design knowledge doesn't come handy. it could take you months or years to be on the average knowledge depending on your commitment.

If you want to learn basis: check [url="http://www.w3schools.com"]Here[/url]

But i suggest you go to youtube and download the "Learn to how build webistes with Wordpress" videos
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: like i told you, web design knowledge doesn't come handy. it could take you months or years to be on the average knowledge depending on your commitment.

If you want to learn basis: check [url="http://www.w3schools.com"]Here[/url]

But i suggest you go to youtube and download the "Learn to how build webistes with Wordpress" videos
thank you guys especially shawmayor and gcfr for your help may God bless u

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Whosever says domain name buiz is the easiest lied!!! For beign one of the most profitable, i can agree, but mehn contacting this so called end users aint fun at all lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick