Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,391 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572256 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
so u re-applied? Abeg pm me d po box, lemme use n reapply.

Yeah i reaplied and i even helped d person i used his pobox get one too.
Problm is dt he is quite busy and wouldnt want to bug him again wit d payoneer stuff
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
That's like 3months b4 he will hear from nipost.. anyway tnx.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
That's like 3months b4 he will hear from nipost.. anyway tnx.
You can use DHL. about 2 days delivery. It costs about $70 though
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
shawnmayour: You can use DHL. about 2 days delivery. It costs about $70 though
$60. Will do that after my next sale grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
$60. Will do that after my next sale grin
my plan exactly. added with a verified paypal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
pls guys help me to appraise this domain solarellit.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Daily Sales Recap December 16, 2013
Sedo Sales
poundshop.com (8,000 USD)
blacklistme.com (9,000 USD)
mobstar.com (3,750 EUR)
elektroschrott.com (1,000 EUR)
antares.es (2,750 EUR)
Afternic
BossFly.com
$1,895
moralcourage.org
$877
DeClutterNow.com
$2,095
LaClochette.com
$1,500
LandingCafe.com
$2,495
MitCoop.com
$1,395
PacificFins.com
$1,495
4.CN Domain Auctions 1 Chinese Yuan = .1641
USD
fnk.net ¥3,601 RMB $591
bbbf.com ¥2,700 RMB $443
1xv.com ¥1,601 RMB $263
4oq.com ¥1,100 RMB $181
shuben.com.cn ¥ 640 RMB $105
6oc.com ¥1,600 RMB $262
o6c.com ¥1,000 RMB $164
Flippa Domain Sales
BlogSellers.com $100
Addicted.info $1,250
Go Daddy Auctions
internationalpsychology.net
$820
gamecatch.com
$711
pc-spielekostenlos.com
$524
officebusinesscenters.com
$515
cheyennemeetschanel.com
$485
phoenixvacations.com
$482
racespeedworld.com
$450
yourmtb.com
$405
krinfo.com
$380
smallandmighty.net
$380
bptw.org
$355
dearie6.com
$335
spacepost.com
$326
qatar-links.com
$305
havengalleryaustin.com
$305
leokesting.com
$295
dcisite.com
$295
ywam-england.com
$281
hyroo.com
$275
pnautosales.com
$263
bestinhome.com
$250
advancinghealthnews.com
$206
dancr.com
$206
perldrunks.org
$205
nature-sugoi.net
$203
wopang.com
$193
catherine-online.org
$182
conyerscherryblossom.com
$172
linshuba.com
$156
marchclub.org
$155
todayslink.com
$150
mediadeskspain.com
$149
veitur.com
$145
newmusicco.com
$145
askitonline.com
$136
smartroom.net
$125
thedesigncanopy.com
$122
dcpinoy.com
$108
arcanumproject.com
$106
centreseo.com
$100

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Inbox me if u re still interested in those domains @mike

MegaCannabis dot com

VaporTrust dot com and

VikLine dot com

Nairaland Auction grin

Buy 1 and get 2 free (Xmas Gift)

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
where is everyone?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Dry Dry Dry sad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
2s£xy:
where is everyone?
Here!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
pls any latest 1.99 coupen code
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
shawnmayour: my plan exactly. added with a verified paypal
shawn Hwfa? You saw what just happened abi? Check your inbox.
.They re just fvckstards.
PS: pls if you're using my paypal or I gave you my paypal to use, abeg don't use it anymore. Any money paid into it will be seized by me. I've had enough BS already.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
peterincredible: pls any latest 1.99 coupen code
https://www.namepros.com/577802-godaddy-discount-codes-643.html
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
I just registered caesaro.com.

my worry is that it is not a trademarked domain in the U.S. M

It is however expired an expired trademark in Germany.

Do you think its a worthy brandable?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2013
If you have domains you wish to swap, send them to me via yahoo messenger: dotcom_na_me_na_me

3 Letter .co , LLLL.com, LLLL.net, NNNN
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ladydeb: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hi @all i tried to buy my first domain by inputing the last 4digits of my card number it says my card number is not valid, what could be the problem, the card is a new one though HELP PLS
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
lady deb: Hi @all i tried to buy my first domain by inputing the last 4digits of my card number it says my card number is not valid, what could be the problem, the card is a new one though HELP PLS
card name?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: If you have domains you wish to swap, send them to me via yahoo messenger: dotcom_na_me_na_me

3 Letter .co , LLLL.com, LLLL.net, NNNN

I need your horserent.com, I've bn telling you since last year. si ne vous demandera pas de nouveau, avant de vous évanouir
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
gcfr.com:
If you own any 4L and you're willing to sell it for$200 $200. Pls pm me asap.

I just found one llll.org and one llll.net. Both without Q,U, X, Z. Shld I go ahead to reg. them with the $200 in mind?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

PM me what u want to swap with HorseRent.com

Am on YIM now
Roger that!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
gcfr.com:
I need your horserent.com, I've bn telling you since last year. si ne vous demandera pas de nouveau, avant de vous évanouir

PM me what u want to swap with HorseRent.com

Am on YIM now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
lady deb: Hi @all i tried to buy my first domain by inputing the last 4digits of my card number it says my card number is not valid, what could be the problem, the card is a new one though HELP PLS
you don't input just 4 digits, you input the complete card number(14 or so). Dazall..they don't need your pword or anything
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
gcfr.com:
you don't input just 4 digits, you input the complete card number(14 or so). Dazall..they don't need your pword or anything

Online Oga grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Online Oga grin
yessir
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
DOMAINERS GET TOGETHER PARTY ................ WHO WILL HOST?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Viewing this topic: gcfr.com(m), mownie(f), dotcom_na_me_na_me, chibenze(m), OXCUBA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
OXCUBA:
How To Sell Your Domain Names: Short Term
vs Long Term Domain Name Investment Strategy
Selling a Dot Com Domain Name is not as hard as
you think. Before you get to sell your domain name,
you need to ask a serious of questions to determine if your domain name is a Short Term or Long Term
Domain Name Investment.
Review your Dot Com’s and group them in two
categories “Long Term” and “Short Term”.
The difference between Long Term and Short Term is
very simple. Five years ago I read an article about 3DPrinting Technology exploding in 2014 thanks to the expiration of key patents. In February 2014, key
patents that currently prevent competition in the
market will expire. Based on that news article, I
decided to use 35% of money I earned from Domain
Name Investments and reinvest in 3D Printing Dot
Com’s and hand register as many as Dot Com’s I
could as part of a Long Term Domain Name
Investment Strategy Plan.
Long Term Domain Name Investments are profitable
usually within 5-10 years, whereas a Short Term
Domain Name Investment sell within the first 48-
Hours. I have a rule when it comes to selling Short Term Domain Name Investments; SELL IT QUICKLY! From my experience, if an End User doesn’t reply to back to my Domain Name Sales Email within the first 48-Hours my chances of selling the Domain Name drops 95% within the first year. I never invest in a domain name before researching the buyer/buyers.
Before investing into a Short Term Domain Name
Investment you need to research your End User and
analyze their Market Value!
The following questions are important when it comes to Short Term Domain Name Investments:
1. Is the Domain Name a Dot Com?
2. How many potential End Users would benefit from buying your Dot Com?
3. How many of the potential End Users are using a Dot Com?
4. How many of the potential End Users have an active Website?
5. How many of the potential End Users own a domain name registered for 5 or more years?
6. How many of the potential End Users have
more than one website?
7. How many of the potential End Users lack search engine friendly domain names?
8. How many of the potential End Users are based in North America?
9. How many of the potential End Users would rank higher on search engines with your domain name?
With Short Term Domain Name Investments you
need to ask a lot of questions to reduce your risk of
losing money and increase your odds of selling the
domain name within the first 48-Hours!
Short Term Domain Name Investments are very
profitable when you research your End User! Why
invest in a domain name without knowing the facts?
Be Smart with your Domain Name Investments and
make money!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
OXCUBA cheesy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2013

Where una dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.