Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,248 members, 7,867,645 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572296 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
mintyx: Whosever says domain name buiz is the easiest lied!!! For beign one of the most profitable, i can agree, but mehn contacting this so called end users aint fun at all lol.
you don't contact buyers on sunday.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
mintyx: Whosever says domain name buiz is the easiest lied!!! For beign one of the most profitable, i can agree, but mehn contacting this so called end users aint fun at all lol.
To me that's the hardest part of domaining
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: To me that's the hardest part of domaining
the funny part is after all the wahala, you might not even get a single reply, I.e if at all you're contacting the right person; we all remember the truck seller cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
2sexy: Its good that you are interested. Domain name flipping is like stock or real estat because the best names improve in value. The longer you hold it, the more valueable it becomes,the more money you will make. Most buyers prefer to buy names that have age.

The reason is that it boost their ranking in the search engine. You may give me a call.

I just registered blackberryphones.mobi and sellphone.co

Actually, blackberryphones.co was sold for five hundred dollars at flippa.com and I bet you know how much I would sell mine.

Sellphone.co is brand-able and there are companies which have website that specialize in sales of phones. They ask you to sell phones via their website.

I will hold on to this domain names till june next year and then I will sell them off to interested buyers.

Call me on: 0806405569e ,0703362444e.
https://www.nairaland.com/807799/ever-tried-domain-name-selling
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:

https://www.nairaland.com/807799/ever-tried-domain-name-selling
when 2sexy was doing the job back then smiley

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: when 2sexy was doing the job back then smiley
grin old soldier never dies. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
grin old soldier never dies. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin 2sexy da huzzler grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: grin grin grin 2sexy da huzzler grin grin grin
LOL. 2sexy has been hustling since 1896. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Run away from Truck o, orelse na hospital O! grin

If u no listen, maybe na Yaba Left be your own O! grin

Oya pass the warning grin

Let those who have ear hear O! grin

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Run away from Truck o, orelse na hospital O! grin

If u no listen, maybe na Yaba Left be your own O! grin

Oya pass the warning grin

Let those who have ear hear O! grin
domain for sale thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1540521/online-real-estate-buy-sell/1
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 5:41am On Dec 16, 2013
So una dey sleep? ohh i forget sey na to5am for 9ja grin

gcfr.com
2sexy
shawnmayour

Una still dey sleep? i hope Truck never land una for hostpital like me too? grin

Me i don queue for coffee b4 i begin hunt domains, the cold no be small thing o! grin

That primary six boy 'sgsltd1' don run away from that thread? i think he said we are kids to him? LOL, yeye boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2013
i dey kampe
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2013
probably goin to get another mastercard, im tired of gtb and dia xploitation. i was told i will be charged at the daily xchange rate but since october i started buyin domains, i have been charged N166 plus per dollar!

I heard Stanbic mastercard works too and they charge less( less than 160) but is anyone using it here?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2013
mintyx: probably goin to get another mastercard, im tired of gtb and dia xploitation. i was told i will be charged at the daily xchange rate but since october i started buyin domains, i have been charged N166 plus per dollar!

I heard Stanbic mastercard works too and they charge less( less than 160) but is anyone using it here?

Why don't u try this Payoneer?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Why don't u try this Payoneer?

Yup i have payonner but i usually use it to buy personal stuffs from the USA but right now the accout is red!(if you know what i mean) and i dont do stuffs dt bring in money to it anymore so the only option to fund money into it is still via gtb which im avoiding
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Whats happening, i want to edit my old website and i cant find it in the Website Builder, when i click on website builder it tooks me to a new template shocked
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2013
mintyx:

Yup i have payonner but i usually use it to buy personal stuffs from the USA but right now the accout is red!(if you know what i mean) and i dont do stuffs dt bring in money to it anymore so the only option to fund money into it is still via gtb which im avoiding
I need that card. Nipost is just using my card to play ludo.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2013
mintyx: probably goin to get another mastercard, im tired of gtb and dia xploitation. i was told i will be charged at the daily xchange rate but since october i started buyin domains, i have been charged N166 plus per dollar!

. I use access bank, n they re okay. They always charge based on the current ER, cos I notice the price fluctuates between N157-N159.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: So una dey sleep? ohh i forget sey na to5am for 9ja grin

gcfr.com
2sexy
shawnmayour

Una still dey sleep? i hope Truck never land una for hostpital like me too? grin

Me i don queue for coffee b4 i begin hunt domains, the cold no be small thing o! grin

That primary six boy 'sgsltd1' don run away from that thread? i think he said we are kids to him? LOL, yeye boy grin

So u bought FrescoMarihuana.com lol I almost grabbed it too. But then I noticed good spanish/uruguaiana websites end with Dot.es.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:

So u bought FrescoMarihuana.com lol I almost grabbed it too. But then I noticed good spanish/uruguaiana websites end with Dot.es.

Yes o grin, funny enough i got a buyer that sent me $500 offer on facebook Uruguay legalization campaign group, up-til now the buyer no respond again! but still waiting sha..

The hard thing is i dont know Uruguay domain forums to market them o grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Yes o grin, funny enough i got a buyer that sent me $500 offer on facebook Uruguay legalization campaign group, up-til now the buyer no respond again! but still waiting sha..

The hard thing is i dont know Uruguay domain forums to market them o grin
hmm bros you need deliverance o, make dem go wash your head for domain river.
I've lost count on the number of $500-$5000 offers you've received.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
hmm bros you need deliverance o, make dem go wash your head for domain river.
I've lost count on the number of $500-$5000 offers you've received.

So u believe sey i go lie to u?

I stay on $1k, he offered 500 dollar, i agree, but he never respond since then...

Na google translator i dey even use chat with him because i no understand spanish grin

I no go lie u now. But u fold my hand O!..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

So u believe sey i go lie to u?

I stay on $1k, he offered 500 dollar, i agree, but he never respond since then...

Na google translator i dey even use chat with him because i no understand spanish grin

I no go lie u now. But u fold my hand O!..
no na cheesy cheesy am saying the offers re coming frm pple who don't always return to redeem their offers. Na joke o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Go Daddy Auctions yesterday.
thejobsmovie.com $3,800
4690.com $2,125
tahrir.net $1,001
kottmotorcycles.com $1,000
centuryiiimall.com $1,000
violenceresource.org $710
downloadborderlandsfree.info $623
bmic.org $510
cittio.com $462
colorsnwcareers.com $395
snaptab.com $330
nymedicalmalpracticeblog.com $295
glamoroustore.com $293
williamshealthgroup.com $255
chowanarts.org $240
elmundodedina.org $225
peacedogman.com $205
karkadanngames.com $205
cobbrides.com $185
animalinventory.net$160
tsnobar.com $155
johnmurphyforcongress.org $155
ebazm.com $156
maroc-insight.com $135
twinslan.org $130
808bocaitong.com $125
got-heroes.com $121
smokehoods.com $110
clickclash.net $105
gemini-bigdata.com $105
idayblog.com $105
bamboosun.com $100

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
no na cheesy cheesy am saying the offers re coming frm pple who don't always return to redeem their offers. Na joke o.

I know na grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2013
GCFR AND shawnmayour, una well done o.

Well, all I can say is the PASSION! nothing else. same passion I share with offline realestate.... na me and OGUN STATE go battle the last part of my life. no time. cool

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2013
shawnmayour: To me that's the hardest part of domaining
my account has been credited. Check ur mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
my account has been credited. Check ur mail.
not seen any email

BTW, mymadam is buying that website. You cant go over abi?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2013
shawnmayour: not seen any email

BTW, mymadam is buying that website. You cant go over abi?
you wantu buy d website? I won't advice you to buy it oo, not @100dols. You're in a niche with goal.com, espn.com,bbc, cnn, supersport etc. Dat website(no be curse o) is bound to fail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
you wantu buy d website? I won't advice you to buy it oo, not @100dols. You're in a niche with goal.com, espn.com,bbc, cnn, supersport etc. Dat website(no be curse o) is bound to fail.
i will get back to you. [ i don run na] grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
I need that card. Nipost is just using my card to play ludo.

its easier to get in big cities like abj, lag or anywhere you are just use someones adress that stays inside town or a P.O.Box! You know those nitel workers are lazy. They can easily put it inside a p.o.box or a nearby adress, anything else, you are on your own!

When i got mine, i tried it wit d adress of where i was staying dn but didnt hear from them till date. I had to use a friend's p.o.box in abj and it came within the specified time payoneer gave me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2013
mintyx:

its easier to get in big cities like abj, lag or anywhere you are just use someones adress that stays inside town or a P.O.Box! You know those nitel workers are lazy. They can easily put it inside a p.o.box or a nearby adress, anything else, you are on your own!

When i got mine, i tried it wit d adress of where i was staying dn but didnt hear from them till date. I had to use a friend's p.o.box in abj and it came within the specified time payoneer gave me.
so u re-applied? Abeg pm me d po box, lemme use n reapply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.