Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568442 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
After reading that Oxcuba's article, I'm thinking of regn just one reasonable 3Dprinting domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
gcfr.com:
After reading that Oxcuba's article, I'm thinking of regn just one reasonable 3Dprinting domain.

hmmmm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
GCFR WHOA ...... I INSPIRE PEOPLE ALOT ..... THANKS FOR JOINING THE QUEUE ................ #am getting salute from artist i respected *in ice prince voice*#

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2013
invalid There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment. embarassed

I don tire, this is what i keep getting and i have tried all codes..

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:53am On Dec 19, 2013
You are on godaddy mobile, scroll down and click full site. Then scroll down and click my account. You won't have any problem
2s£xy:
invalid There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment. embarassed

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 19, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: You are on godaddy mobile, scroll down and click full site. Then scroll down and click my account. You won't have any problem

NOPE... I am on PC. I am out of that jungle for the holiday. no need to use my phone.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2013
Grab these if u like
www.DnBots.com
www.landclouds.com
www.3dprints4d.com or without s
www.sexithy.com or without y
Goodluck to Good-luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
2s£xy:

input your card details manually,, no use the one save on godaddy page
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
somebody wan buy one of my crap domain... i think he is an End Use.... Valuate dot com Value it @690
Prayer and Fasting Mood Activated smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ladydeb: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
@GCFR, I thought i should only input the last 4 digits, for card security but i ll put all the numbers as u ve said, thxs alot
@CHIBENZE the card is first bank master card

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
lady deb: @GCFR, I thought i should only input the last 4 digits, for card security but i ll put all the numbers as u ve said, thxs alot
@CHIBENZE the card is first bank master card
Mine is also first bank and I have same problem. A friend just told me that someone went to first bank to get a new card he said they are upgrading their facility that's why it may not work.

My 2 Africard has expired... May be I should use GTB then. Don't know if it will work without their yeye token cos I never applied for it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Oduduwaisreal(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
2s£xy:
Mine is also first bank and I have same problem. A friend just told me that someone went to first bank to get a new card he said they are upgrading their facility that's why it may not work.

My 2 Africard has expired... May be I should use GTB then. Don't know if it will work without their yeye token cos I never applied for it.
Use GTB instead. You don't need a token. All you need is your mobile phone behind you just incase the send a code to your phone.
They normally ask of it on local sites.
I do use GTB on Namecheap but they don't require a code or token. Just insert your card details on namecheap and if correct, they will deduct instantly.
Why don't you use paypal.
Paypal is faster and i enjoy using them
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Oduduwaisreal:
Use GTB instead. You don't need a token. All you need is your mobile phone behind you just incase the send a code to your phone.
They normally ask of it on local sites.
I do use GTB on Namecheap but they don't require a code or token. Just insert your card details on namecheap and if correct, they will deduct instantly.
Why don't you use paypal.
Paypal is faster and i enjoy using them

Thanks, for your imput. Have you tried the GTB card without token on Godaddy? Most of here use Godaddy for our transaction or domain purchase because of cheaper domain acquisition by using coupon codes.

My brother, the fear of paypal is the beginning of wisdom. By the way, how do you operate your paypal from Nigeria? Please share with the house on how you got your paypal and have successfully been operating it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Does anyone have arbitrage's phone number or email?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 20, 2013
Omo, e don tey I don dey play with domains. Something just came to my mind and I remember one of the sites I used to visit and play with back in 2009.

PickyDomains.com

I won't tell you what it is about; just go find out for yourself. Though they have really come a long way and have expanded.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by eltido(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2013
2s£xy:
Omo, e don tey I don dey play with domains. Something just came to my mind and I remember one of the sites I used to visit and play with back in 2009.

PickyDomains.com

I won't tell you what it is about; just go find out for yourself. Though they have really come a long way and have expanded.
I registered a doomain name on godaddy with gtbank master card bt can't access my account.can u pls help me out.though I didn't submit any drivers license ish.nw my money is out .pls help a bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
2s£xy:
Does anyone have arbitrage's phone number or email?

that guy is on ghost mode.. no phone!.. u can get the email from gcfr.COM
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
eltido:
I registered a doomain name on godaddy with gtbank master card bt can't access my account.can u pls help me out.though I didn't submit any drivers license ish.nw my money is out .pls help a bro

Can access ur account how? Guy I no understand u
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
xsay:

that guy is on ghost mode.. no phone!.. u can get the email from gcfr.COM
okay.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by VMLTDSMS(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
isaactolu: Although domain name business has been around for a while, recently it is becoming popular in Nigeria. domain flipping is the easiest online business and also the most profitable with potential profit of between 100% and up to 10000% sometimes even more than that. if done properly and patience is applied, you can make it big with this online venture. a domain name bought or registered with $10 can be sold for up to $10,000 or even more than that, although i must warn that this kind of scenario dont happen frequently and when it does happen it require lot of work and technique but a domain name bought with $10 can easily be sold for $50 which is an amazing 400% profit.
There are 3 main aspect of domain name business
1. domain flipping i.e buying domain name and reselling for profit
2. domain parking
3. developing domain name to a website and selling for huge profit
I will like everyone that is into domain name business to share their experience, tips and techniques.

DOMAIN is a good and lucrative business because is the life wire of every successful business,is very encouraging that every business require a good doamin or website for perfect repute.And we can make this a success to your business if you wish to be uplifted in all walks of life.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by zicocreations: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
bluesaint: So how does one start?
If you want to know more about domain flipping, visit www.onlinebusinessdeal.com for FREE ebook on how to get started
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by zicocreations: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
xsay: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
somebody wan buy one of my crap domain... i think he is an End Use.... Valuate dot com Value it @690
Prayer and Fasting Mood Activated smiley
All the best
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kepychips: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
im interested in this business, how do I go about it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by eltido(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
xsay:

Can access ur account how? Guy I no understand u
Asin I reg my domain name n godaddy paid with gt mastercard..godaddy snt a mail askin I upload my drivers license n passport of which I refused.nw they tuk d money frm my account without me submittn d passport n co.the thing now is they r saying my account is locked I shud call cc.dnt knw if any has xprienced sumfin lyk dis
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2013
^^^^^^
Why did you refuse to send them your passport or driving license? It's a simple verification exercise to ensure that people don't use stolen credit card for purchases on GD.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2013
From Abuja to calabar is 17hrs. Confirmed by me.
embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2013
oladayo042: ^^^^^^
Why did you refuse to send them your passport or driving license? It's a simple verification exercise to ensure that people don't use stolen credit card for purchases on GD.
just what I was bout saying.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
Here are some recent big .CO domain sales:

Together.co - $17,000
POF.co - $10,500
YEC.co - $7,500
Teams.co - $5,500
Niche.co - $4,070
SRK.co - $4,025
Spicy.co - $3,060
Pillows.co - $3,000
Contrast.co - $2,500
Fella.co - $2,300
Close.co - $2,000
Friendly.co - $2,000
Sands.co - $2,000
DFR.co - $1,999
HAH.co - $1,999
RoadTrip.co - $1,999
AOnlineShopping.co - $1,995
Cure.co - $1,500
DAB.co - $1,500
Vendetta.co - $1,500
Acres.co - $1,477
Dandy.co - $1,400
Juegosfriv.co - $1,375
SpaDay.co - $1,250
Arti.co - $1,208
MetaFit.co - $1,188
Till.co - $1,095
KUM.co - $1,084
Alta.co - $1,000
AmericanGirls.co - $1,000
Amorenlinea.co - $1,000
EmergentCoaching.co - $1,000
UPP.co - $1,000

Source: DNJournal.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
gcfr.com:
From Abuja to calabar is 17hrs. Confirmed by me.
embarassed
Mehn! Dat na long waka o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
oladayo042: Mehn! Dat na long waka o.
my broda twasnt easy @all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.