Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,130 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (571833 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2013
datovid :
@all,is it possible to bypass paypal and use payoneer to get my money when selling the domain
zero % possible. they either pay through wire, paypal or cheque. i think i am correct
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by qizick: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
pls I'm interested in domain how do I go about it pls u can guide me on how to start if u don't mind or can I give me email
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Go Daddy Auctions
nomoreracks.com $20,250
nestleindy.com $4,850
02p.com $2,008
blad.com $1,905
spanishtoys.com $734
simtex.com $620
noticias999.com $565
gallarific.com $477
missfmag.com $435
hytext.com $355
kalibrequebec.com $305
arctel.com $280
jrjt.com $270
sundayers.com $265
takingdownwords.com $255
groundupdesigns.com $235
pet-files.com $227
jafproject.net $215
commonwealthlaw2012.org $211
kc2elx.net $206
occupycunynews.org $205
redstonedev.net $205
bargainwest.com $184
rydbikes.com $150
lgkw.net $105
zerotosixtyinoneyear.com $105
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Unique9: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2013
House!you guys should use these coupons(cjcRMN199.SCHOOL.DEC199TW1.199nuts.IAP249) for godaddy domain registration&it will expire 31/12/13.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Unique9: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Please who will help me sell this domain(moralebooster.net) should pm me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
One thing I have learned on nairaland this year... Fear those who don't comment but watch as a spectator.

I have my book... I have my pen... It needs my GOAL smiley

I did it with just $10... I will do it again!

Count Down to 2014!

Happy New Year Friends smiley

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
undecided undecided
2sexy.us:
... [s]Fear those who don't comment but watch as a spectator[/s].
if you wantu enter 2014 with fear, then you're OYO.
most people dont comment either becos their is absolutely ntn to comment on(which is truly the case; as the thread is now riddled with some lazy newbies asking silly questions), OR they re just engaged with other ventures. EOD.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
gcfr.com:
undecided undecided
most people dont comment either becos their is absolutely ntn to comment on(which is truly the case; as the thread is now riddled with some lazy newbies asking silly questions), OR they re just engaged with other ventures. EOD.

I'm a newbie..I know how to buy with my GTB acc from godaddy..my problem is how to sell..I do not own a paypal account..all I have is a payoneer card and ders no place in d thread where it was analysed on how u guys receive ur income when u sell..
Pls can u expansiate on dis.Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
datovid :

I'm a newbie..I know how to buy with my GTB acc from godaddy..my problem is how to sell..I do not own a paypal account..all I have is a payoneer card and ders no place in d thread where it was analysed on how u guys receive ur income when u sell..
Pls can u expansiate on dis.Thanks
So what you're trying to say now is you read from the beginning of this thread till the end, and you never read anything concerning how to create a paypal? Or heard d names Arbitrage/ presegs??
Bros lie small small.
undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
gcfr.com:

So what you're trying to say now is you read from the beginning of this thread till the end, and you never read anything concerning how to create a paypal? Or heard d names Arbitrage/ presegs??
Bros lie small small.
undecided

I did seriously..but u could still expansiate..it won't cost anything to lecture 1 now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
why dont you contact potential end-users with a link to the page to get more interested parties
shawnmayor deactivated his account
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
datovid :

I did seriously..but u could still expansiate..it won't cost anything to lecture 1 now
https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/93
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
gcfr.com:

https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/93

Thanks boss!!I salute..ill do that right away..
How can I den withdraw from my paypal please.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
datovid :

Thanks boss!!I salute..ill do that right away..
How can I den withdraw from my paypal please.
You contact @arbitrage or @presegs.. They will exchange your paypal money for you.
You tried sending a pm 2 me? Send it again.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Unique9: House!you guys should use these coupons(cjcRMN199.SCHOOL.DEC199TW1.199nuts.IAP249) for godaddy domain registration&it will expire 31/12/13.
hum,u can also use dis for lower rate of $0.99 99coms.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
godaddy don pass me spiritual conji o, dey want me to give up domaining but i will nver.i don upload d passport i was ask to upload but yet, they are still saying that it is not what they need. 'AM TIRED O'
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Got mealdey.com ..anysense??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
datovid :
what is the meaning of mealdey?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chibenze: what is the meaning of mealdey?

I guess that's what HE wants to know too! Well, I don't. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
godaddy don pass me spiritual conji o, dey want me to give up domaining but i will nver.i don upload d passport i was ask to upload but yet, they are still saying that it is not what they need. 'AM TIRED O'
your passport is your national id, driven license etc. i hope you no go snap wait and take picture(thinking say na d passport).

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
mymadam:

I guess that's what HE wants to know too! Well, I don't. God bless Nigeria.
very funny, registering what you dont know?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
datovid :
I just did a google search on mealdey is looks like a name of a person
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chibenze: what is the meaning of mealdey?

Okay, I think I know where he's coming from! Guess what? 'MealDey.com' is strictly for Naija (or maybe Anglo-Africans). 'Meal' na 'Food', 'Dey' na 'Available'. undecided MealDey.com' is equivalent to... work it out yourself poster. 3 gbosas for me nah. God bless Nigeria again!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
mymadam:

Okay, I think I know where he's coming from! Guess what? 'MealDey.com' is strictly for Naija (or maybe Anglo-Africans). 'Meal' na 'Food', 'Dey' na 'Available'. MealDey.com' is equivalent to... work it out yourself poster. 3 gbosas for me nah. God bless Nigeria again!
correct but dnt tink dat is wat the poster has in mind, hope am right?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chibenze: correct but dnt tink dat is wat the poster has in mind, hope am right?

Thinking of a dealdey.com kinda thing though..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
gcfr.com:
undecided undecided
I wasn't even referring to me up there, huh.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chibenze: correct but dnt tink dat is wat the poster has in mind, hope am right?

I guess you're right. It's only a 'comic relief' situation buddy. All work & no play makes mymadam a dull boy (girl?).
Good news... All the extensions are available for reg by interested parties. wink
Meanwhile, according to Estibot, MealDey.com is worth... ZERO US DOLLARS! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
mymadam:

I guess you're right. It's only a 'comic relief' situation buddy. All work & no play makes mymadam a dull boy (girl?).
Good news... All the extensions are available for reg by interested parties. wink
Meanwhile, according to Estibot, MealDey.com is worth... ZERO US DOLLARS! God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Macgreat(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
You guys are doing a great job here. I've been taught. Thank you to all that has contributed and still adding something.

May the Lord reward you greatly.

Will Virtuepress-dot-com sale if registered?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2013
your passport is your national id, driven license etc. i hope you no go snap wait and take picture(thinking say na d passport). your passport is your national id, driven license etc. i hope you no go snap wait and take picture(thinking say na d passport). [/quote] i dnt have any of those mention above bro,dats why i scan and upload my passport for verification but they reject it.WOT IS THE WAY NAO? I try to use other marketplace but there cost for a domain name can buy 2-3@godaddy with coupons.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Chibenze: your passport is your national id, driven license etc. i hope you no go snap wait and take picture(thinking say na d passport).
i dnt have any of those mention above bro,dats why i scan and upload my passport for verification but they reject it.WOT IS THE WAY NAO? I try to use other marketplace but there cost for a domain name can buy 2-3@godaddy with coupons

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.