Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (571633 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
gcfr.com:
my broda twasnt easy @all.
why didn't you take a plane flight?

grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
2s£xy:

grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2013
grin
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Here are some recent Stale .CO domain sales:

POF.co - $10,500
YEC.co - $7,500
2months ago
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2013
2s£xy:

grin
lol same reason you trekked from Ondo to Edo. grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 22, 2013
gcfr.com:
lol same reason you trekked from Ondo to Edo. grin
nah... We dont trek.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2013
gcfr.com:

grin
2months ago

Copied and pasted
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hi folks,what do u think about this message? Am smelling rat deal,with this shocked

Hello!

My client is a rich investor from Singapore. He is interested in purchasing onlinewears.com.

Please respond and specify a desired price in the subject line.

My client has $319,000 budget for 60-70 domain names. He is very interested in financial, shopping, adult, gambling, mobile phones and weight loss related domains.

Please let us know your preferred payment method (PayPal, Western Union, escrow etc.). If this is your first time domain sale I may help you with the sale/transfer process.

Are you a member of domain seller communities/forums? Probably, we know each other under some nicknames?

Regards,

M. Blossom

Switzerland
Geneva
Av. Dumas 11
Phone: 3614235

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
mobiss: Hi folks,what do u think about this message? Am smelling rat deal,with this shocked

Hello!

My client is a rich investor from Singapore. He is interested in purchasing onlinewears.com.

My client has $319,000 budget for 60-70 domain names. He is very interested in financial, shopping, adult, gambling, mobile phones and weight loss related domains.

Please let us know your preferred payment method (PayPal, Western Union, escrow etc.). If this is your first time domain sale I may help you with the sale/transfer process.

Are you a member of domain seller communities/forums? Probably, we know each other under some nicknames?

Regards,

M. Blossom

Switzerland
Geneva
Av. Dumas 11

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them.

you should know better.... You are not new to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
@2sexy,was smelling some rat deal proposal. Just want to hear in-house response to this grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
mobiss: @2sexy,was smelling some rat deal proposal. Just want to hear in-house response to this grin grin grin
okay. Hope u told him to go fvck himself?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
@2sexy,lol..... i leave him to his end of the year stupidity grin smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
mobiss: Hi folks,what do u think about this message? Am smelling rat deal,with this shocked

Hello!

Regards,

M. Blossom

Switzerland
Geneva
Av. Dumas 11

Are you still new to this?

Quickly use Usain Bolt style

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Are you still new to this?

Quickly use Usain Bolt style
lol................
i don even matte no be run nw
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2013
eltido:
Asin I reg my domain name n godaddy paid with gt mastercard..godaddy snt a mail askin I upload my drivers license n passport of which I refused.nw they tuk d money frm my account without me submittn d passport n co.the thing now is they r saying my account is locked I shud call cc.dnt knw if any has xprienced sumfin lyk dis

Send them na.. I did not go thru that process sha.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2013
Abeg na which pattern una dey use recieve una payoneer o. i have applied twice and it was issued but they don't get to me. I dont know what is wrong.

When I applied back in 2008, i didn't suffer this. at that time, funding the card was a big problem and so, i let it expire.

make una helep me o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Abeg na which pattern una dey use recieve una payoneer o. i have applied twice and it was issued but they don't get to me. I dont know what is wrong.

When I applied back in 2008, i didn't suffer this. at that time, funding the card was a big problem and so, i let it expire.

make una helep me o.
All these newbies and their wahala, bros this same issue was treated like 2pages back. Pls read tru d thread b4 you comment abeg.
*runs & hide under domain bridge*
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2013
mintyx:

its easier to get in big cities like abj, lag or anywhere you are just use someones adress that stays inside town or a P.O.Box! You know those nitel workers are lazy. They can easily put it inside a p.o.box or a nearby adress, anything else, you are on your own!

When i got mine, i tried it wit d adress of where i was staying dn but didnt hear from them till date. I had to use a friend's p.o.box in abj and it came within the specified time payoneer gave me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
GCFR, thanks. I no go do u anything. That means P.O Box is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: If you have domains you wish to swap, send them to me via yahoo messenger: dotcom_na_me_na_me

3 Letter .co , LLLL.com, LLLL.net, NNNN

got some couple for LLLL.com/net could sell if you give me a better offer

cuep.com
Vbwo.com
nuud.net

and many more

holla at me

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2013

Hello!

Regards,

M. Blossom

Switzerland
Geneva
Av. Dumas 11

hvjkhvjhvhhhh. I don't know. He might be genuine. Just be careful

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
grandstar:
Whats your email address. I have some domains he
may be interested in. I will give you 20%
commission. He seems genuine to me.
hehehe
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

got some couple for LLLL.com/net could sell if you give me a better offer

cuep.com
Vbwo.com
nuud.net

and many more

holla at me
sent you a pm boss.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by eltido(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
xsay:

Send them na.. I did not go thru that process sha.
Guyy hw did you run your own. Which procedures did you take
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Just got a deal via facebook... am offered 100 LLLL.com's, 40 LLL.co's , 1 LLL.com, 4 LLL.net's want me to put them on my site and also sell on his behalf

Good deal?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
grandstar:

hvjkhvjhvhhhh. I don't know. He might be genuine. Just be careful

CLEARLY SCAM

You never know?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Just got a deal via facebook... am offered 100 LLLL.com's, 40 LLL.co's , 1 LLL.com, 4 LLL.net's want me to put them on my site and also sell on his behalf

Good deal?
so someone dat owns a LLL.com doesn't want sedo, afternic, godaddy or other bigger market places where he will be offered xxxxxxx. Its your website he prefers? Lol bros becareful b4 u put ursef for trouble.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
gcfr.com:
so someone dat owns a LLL.com doesn't want sedo, afternic, godaddy or other bigger market places where he will be offered xxxxxxx. Its your website he prefers? Lol bros becareful b4 u put ursef for trouble.

What i thought too O!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

What i thought too O!
grin grin cheesy na lie, you thought it was a good deal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
gcfr.com:
gringringringringringringrin Ogboru must jumb!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry xmas n a domain sales filled new year to everyone oo! cool

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2013
gcfr.com:

Offcourse, i thought of both.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Offcourse, i thought of both.
hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.