Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (582611 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
lasvegas.com sold @ $90million,almost 9 figure.With this,there is hope for me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by losprince(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
jammeyboy:

this does not answer my question. i already know expired domain and how to filter but d main problem is what must a domain have to be a good domain that will bring money in 1 parking 2 selling.
please provide answe to d two.
normally a good domain must have PR 3 upward to be a good domain dt will fetch money what else
please answer 1 and 2 separately
it has to have high traffic and it should represent a product, business or service...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
jammeyboy:

bros how do i contact u 0 8 0 3 7 0 9 0 2 0 8
please i need ur help

How do I help you bro, ask smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Septre: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Chibenze:

I use the service of escrow.com for the safety of both parties.

I use my domicillary acct to recieve the fund

I thought escrow.com does not accept nigerians how were you able to by pass that policy? What percentage do they charge and who pays that percentage you or the buyer? I have registered on namepros. I want you to give me link to threads on namepros i should visit to give me good foundation in domaining. I also want link to threads on namepros i can sell domains for 2-5usd profit to build myself like you did.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Septre: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Daddy 2sex since you and chibenze sometimes have different views i also want you to give me your own link to threads on namepros you think i should visit to give me good foundation in domaining. Also other sites to get news and latest happens in the industry. You guys inspire me i want to grow.Thank you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Septre:

I thought escrow.com does not accept nigerians how were you able to by pass that policy? What percentage do they charge and who pays that percentage you or the buyer? I have registered on namepros. I want you to give me link to threads on namepros i should visit to give me good foundation in domaining. I also want link to threads on namepros i can sell domains for 2-5usd profit to build myself like you did.

A few months ago, I made comment in form a protest on namepros and the president of Escrow.com saw my comment, he gave me an email to use to reach their department.

I was told what to do, I did it and after then,Nigeria was added to their list of accepted countries. That's why Nigerians can now use escrow.

As for tutoring anyone on domaining, I don't think I can do that anymore, especially for free... I think all the time spent here was a complete waste of my time. If I had ignored this thread when I saw it back in 2013, it would have died a natural death or do you see the OP here?

And please, I am not your daddy... you can ask others around here, They will definitely help you out.

Oh well... I thank God for everything.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:05am On Nov 07, 2015
2sex:

A few months ago, I made comment in form a protest on namepros and the president of Escrow.com saw my comment, he gave me an email to use to reach their department.

I was told what to do, I did it and after then,Nigeria was added to their list of accepted countries. That's why Nigerians can now use escrow.

As for tutoring anyone on domaining, I don't think I can do that anymore, especially for free... I think all the time spent here was a complete waste of my time. If I had ignored this thread when I saw it back in 2013, it would have died a natural death or do you see the OP here?

And please, I am not your daddy... you can ask others around here, They will definitely help you out.

Oh well... I thank God for everything.

what is wrong with you? Why are you always "fool" of yourself? Is there ever a word called humility in your dictionary? Why do you always find it difficult to help a fellow human being without thinking of what to charge him? Why do you always want people to worship you simply because you did one tiny good thing?

Who told you this thread would have died? You left some time ago and swore you are done with this thread. Did it die? Did anybody beg you to stay? When you left, were we not coping and sharing on our own? Why did you come back? Why do you think you know anything?

YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!

Stop all these childish braggadocio and lies. So disgusting.

For those who want to know why Escrow.com now accepts Nigerians...

In April this year, Freelancer.com acquired Escrow.com

Freelancer.com already has Nigerians on their platform and saw nothing wrong with that. So naturally, they extended the same courtesy to us on Escrow.com

You all should understand that such a corporate and management decision cannot be because of the sentiments and tantrums of one insignificant man, unless his cash flow is as heavy as Dangote, which I KNOW 2sex's is nothing.

I wonder what this thread would look like if 2sex had made the type of sale humble Chibenze just made. Nobody fit no talk again. Oh I remember....you have handled millions too abi? True or false, humility and selflessness are still great virtues, acquire some.

I am waiting for the time Nigerians will start receiving money with their PayPal and hear one small boy somewhere claim he is the one that made it happen. I used to regard you highly but your rep now to me is as high as a borehole. This is the same attitude you took to the freelance writing thread. Pathetic!

Nonsense by the way means No Sense.

Septre:

https://www.escrow.com/support/fee-calculator.aspx

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-news.5/

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-beginners.25/

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-names-wanted.10/

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-auctions.63/

Any other person who knows more can chip in

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2015
tranxo, thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2015
tranxo, see the screenshot... I dnt have anything to say to you.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2015
tranxo, please check.....

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2015
2sex:
tranxo, thanks
I joined in April.

You complained in May.

You have a personal problem. Do not generalize it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2015
since May, did I mention anything about this? Learn to just keep yourself to understand certain things... I hope you enjoy seeing the screenshot whereas you called me a liar...

WHY should I lie? tranxo, I am a liar, I am a fool... when someone does things or changes, you should know it has to do with something probably not related to what goes on. I decided to change and there is nothing you can do about that... NOTHING. call me whatever you want, NOTHING WILL change my mindset.

The more I talk the more I look like a fool as you have said. I accept that I am a fool, at least for sharing a lot on here. Or did you ever know a place like Namepros existed? I am a fool... I accept that I am a fool.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2015
tranxo:

I joined in April.

You complained in May.

You have a personal problem. Do not generalize it.
where did you join? you funny. you didnt realise that escrow.com and freelancer are operated separately, even though they bought it. Freelancer operation is VERY different from escrow. I am sure you mean you joined Freelancer and not escrow.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2015
2sex:
where did you join? you funny. you didnt realise that escrow.com and freelancer are operated separately, even though they bought it. Freelancer operation is VERY different from escrow. I am sure you mean you joined Freelancer and not escrow.
Keep wallowing. I joined Escrow.com in April when Freelancer.com acquired it and added Nigeria.

I will now stop giving you my time and attention. It is no longer worth it.

Good day.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2015
tranxo:
Keep wallowing. I joined Escrow.com in April when Freelancer.com acquired it and added Nigeria.

I will now stop giving you my time and attention. It is no longer worth it.

Good day.
lol... and they had to UPDATE their list when I contacted them? I hia you grin grin grin grin. me sef no get time with you na. But it does not mean if I see you for road make I no hail you.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2015
2sex:
lol... and they had to UPDATE their list when I contacted them? I hia you grin grin grin grin. me sef no get time with you na. But it does not mean if I see you for road make I no hail you.
To each his own
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2015
tranxo:
To each his own
okay buddy... no vex. My head dey spin sometimes grin grin grin hope we are good now?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2015
Okattamgbee:

I love this;

"But it does not mean if I see you for road make I no hail you"

Therefore, Tranxo, I urge and beg you to sort out with 2sex amicably, division will never take us anywhere.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
No mind am... na since I begin say I wan dey sell information na hin dey make am vex. iyke that comes here is selling some of the info he got here and from namepros even using post from namepros to front, e no see that one o.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2015
I don't know why, but I prefer Iyke.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2015
1Dray:
I don't know why, but I prefer Iyke.
okay... enjoy him wella. nothing bad in selling info. I will start my own thread soon... tongue how u see am?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ExeatGhana(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2015
interviews with successful domainers that's have made it and can be a good encouragement for we newbies
www.dnselect.com/ read all the interviews

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2015
Neocotez:
Many Thanks to HISENJOS, My trusted payment collector

Thanks for letting us serve you

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by austino2018: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2015
Chibenze:
Finally sold pointeuse dot com for £5500
I am still a newbie, so for newbies like me may ask how did I buy/ sell
So this is my little advice
before u buy/reg any domain try to make
research. Always buy domains that represent a
product/ service. You should have at least 5
enduser to contact b4 purchasing any
domain.
For example: b4 i bought pikalainat dot com (which i sold for £100 exactly same pattern i use to sell pointeuse).
1.) I search on google for ''pikalainat'' i discovered many site uses that keyword.
2.) I ask myself wat is the pikalainat? and what are
those users doing with pikalainat, i discovered
that pikalainat mean ''instant loan'' in finland. like pointeuse which means ''Time Clock'' in french
3.) I search for possible enduser that may be interested to purchase this domain. I got about 7-
13 end users.
4.) I ask myself if other extension has been
taken nd develop? Wen i check, i saw .net, org, etc has been registered and some r
website.
5.) after my research above? I took the risk to
purchase the domain (all domain i buy/reg).
This is how every newbie like me should
research b4 purchasing/ buying any dam
name.
I always tell people to make google their best friend, but few criticizes me.
If you are wise make google ur best friend, i would have not know the meaning of pointeuse if i did not make google my best friend.
i bought the name for $18.
Thanks to the almighty God
Your passion and determination should drive you. If you don’t have passion for domain pls quite (look for other tins to do).
I always will say domain investment can make u a millionaire even a billionaire.
I want to see you succeed.
Another secret for newbies like me: start buying and selling ur names even though you make just $1 profit or even lost. Keep selling. The more u sell the more u become smarter and better in choosen a good name. Read, read, read, keep on learning every day by day. Make google ur best friend and u will never regret it (a promise) and u will see urself making sales.
And most importantly Trust in God.
It is only two being that can give u wealth and fame either God or the Devil.
If you choose the wealth/fame of the devil sorry because u r doom (no peace, joy, etc).

If you Chose the wealth/fame from God: ‘’The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it (provb. 10:22)’’

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
how I wish I saw ur info b4 I bought some domains dat re not really top notch, bros I want to sell dem as quick as possible,I am thinking of auctions,probably using godaddy auction,I need ur candid advice on what to do,or any other platform I can auction it ASAP
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2015
austino2018:
how I wish I saw ur info b4 I bought some domains dat re not really top notch, bros I want to sell dem as quick as possible,I am thinking of auctions,probably using godaddy auction,I need ur candid advice on what to do,or any other platform I can auction it ASAP
send the names to my email address on my signature let me see if there is àny I can buy.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
tranxo:
send the names to my email address on my signature let me see if there is àny I can buy.
Let me also send my own 2 ur box
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Its been a while here.... Chibenze congrats on your sales (persistent is the key). 2sex i hail ooo.
How do you guys see dot UK extensions? Is there any market for it? The name in question, all the other extensions has been taken.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
etcme:
Its been a while here.... Chibenze congrats on your sales (persistent is the key). 2sex i hail ooo.
How do you guys see dot UK extensions? Is there any market for it? The name in question, all the other extensions has been taken.
domainlore.co.uk but they don't accept Nigerians there. If you can operate through a proxy, that's fine.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
2sex:
domainlore.co.uk but they don't accept Nigerians there. If you can operate through a proxy, that's fine.
tnx baba... Does it mean such name cant be sold via sedo?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
etcme:

tnx baba... Does it mean such name cant be sold via sedo?
it can but in marketing, it's good to always be in a place where like minds are. You code?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
2sex:
it can but in marketing, it's good to always be in a place where like minds are. You code?
tnx... Code? Yea but learning stage.... Php
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by AudacityBoss: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
What would you advice I do with www.naira.land (naira dot land)?

Should I rent, sell or develop it

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69