Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566063 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
jammeyboy:

Thanks for this. Using name pros seems a prob to me. I have an account with them. I tried to list all my 8 domians but I was told I could only make 2 post. which means I can only list 2 domains. I am going to go over all s listing sites again. I hops no prob I listing in more than 2 sites or must it be only1
Thanks my boss at da top

You can list on many other markets, but better to do one at a time so you don't violate TOS
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
jammeyboy:

Thanks for this. Using name pros seems a prob to me. I have an account with them. I tried to list all my 8 domians but I was told I could only make 2 post. which means I can only list 2 domains. I am going to go over all s listing sites again. I hops no prob I listing in more than 2 sites or must it be only1
Thanks my boss at da top
Yes as a free member, you can open only 2 threads. However, you can list up to 1000 domains in one post if you want. Simply list 4 names in each post.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chibenze:

1: i use my gmail, like i always say there has been debate among domainers which between free or brandable mail which is better.
i know i will be getting a personal mail when am ready.

2: yes. but also note that you seeing someone that use a similar domain does not mean ur domain will sell. what am trying to say is ur domain should the valuable (it can sell later to another person) i mean dnt just buy a name because someone reg it in .net etc. it should have its personal worth

over to your letter:
all what you are writing is super story, leave those crap story and go straight to the point, if your domain is valuable you don't need all those stories.

maybe when you may need this stories is when you are selling geo domain.

go straight to the point for example:
Hello jammeyboy ,
we own the domain name jammeyboy.com . We thought your company crapdomains.com might take an interest in buying it.

If you are interested, feel free to email us back by making reasonable offer.

Thanks and best regards
jammeyboy

you can formulate yours just make it simple

3: the domain i bought $18 was from auction dynadot auction. i also use godaddy auction too.

God bless u real good for this.
My last question sir and i hope that if u can answer this i will stop asking questions again
How to get a good domain.
What are the keywords u use, please examples
what values of;
PR
BL
TRAFFIC
OR
OTHERS
Do u look for to determine a good domain that can easily be sold with 1 to 4 months
Pls examples sir
God bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Neocotez:

You can list on many other markets, but better to do one at a time so you don't violate TOS

Which one do u use
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
jammeyboy:

God bless u real good for this.
My last question sir and i hope that if u can answer this i will stop asking questions again
How to get a good domain.
What are the keywords u use, please examples
what values of;
PR
BL
TRAFFIC
OR
OTHERS
Do u look for to determine a good domain that can easily be sold with 1 to 4 months
Pls examples sir
God bless Nigeria

i have no answer to this questions. the Gurus in the house should assist.

PLS stop calling me Sir ABEG

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chibenze:

1: i use my gmail, like i always say there has been debate among domainers which between free or brandable mail which is better.
i know i will be getting a personal mail when am ready.

2: yes. but also note that you seeing someone that use a similar domain does not mean ur domain will sell. what am trying to say is ur domain should the valuable (it can sell later to another person) i mean dnt just buy a name because someone reg it in .net etc. it should have its personal worth

over to your letter:
all what you are writing is super story, leave those crap story and go straight to the point, if your domain is valuable you don't need all those stories.

maybe when you may need this stories is when you are selling geo domain.

go straight to the point for example:
Hello jammeyboy ,
we own the domain name jammeyboy.com . We thought your company crapdomains.com might take an interest in buying it.

If you are interested, feel free to email us back by making reasonable offer.

Thanks and best regards
jammeyboy

you can formulate yours just make it simple

3: the domain i bought $18 was from auction dynadot auction. i also use godaddy auction too.

Another area of concern is getting enduser, i thought that i get to how to get them but i dont.
pls can u shed more light on dt area.
What i normally do is put itsoregon on google but the site dt it brings example

itsoregon Info Page - Mailing Lists
https: / /w w w.lists.pdx.edu/lists/listinfo/itsoregon

Instagram photos for tag #itsoregon | Iconosquare
iconosquare.com/tag/itsoregon

itsoregon | Search Instagram | Pinsta.me - Instagram Online ...
pinsta.me/tag/itsoregon

Itsoregon. - ITS Oregon - Urlm.co
urlm.co/w w w.itsoregon.

lets use this ones as example going to any of those sites i gst confused pls oga unconfused me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
jammeyboy:

Which one do u use
Last domain I sold was on namepros.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:46am On Nov 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ken4jj(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Domainers in the house, i created a thread on Namepros Auction but i now want to remove or delete the thread. I can't find anywhere i can click and delete it. Please help.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by pocoapoco88: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2015
Chibenze:

all the questions u have been asking has already been answered on page 252 ot 253 (the tips i wrote) . Pls dnt let me repeat them again. Maybe u are expecting a Magic answer. Sorry i have no magic answer. Am not God that will tell u a domain will sell 1 to 4 month.

Why you are seeing the above its because it is a crap domain that is it has no meaning or possible enduser.

I am about to sell dogandcompany dot com pls visit google now and type dogandcompany you should see the endusers am talking about.

Good luck
i can categorically tell u d stated domain is valuable.did u get it 4rm godaddy aunction? And hw much did u get it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
pocoapoco88:
i can categorically tell u d stated domain is valuable.did u get it 4rm godaddy aunction? And hw much did u get it?
Lol.
For now i can not answer any of your question untill i have finalised the sell.

Please unquote me (the domain) i just use it as an example.
Once jammeyboy has seen it, i will now remove it from here.

Pls unqoute me.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2015
U r a life saver. thanks for opening my eyes to this. Now I understand that all my domains are crap

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Its true that in domain as a newbie u will make losses. I have made mine and it just a pity that its too much. 8 domains worth $100, that I registered that are crap. I will recover I know by Gods grace.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2015
jammeyboy:

U r a life saver. thanks for opening my eyes to this. Now I understand that all my domains are crap

Oya abeg unquote me (delete ur post where i talk abt my domain)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chibenze:

Oya abeg unquote me (delete ur post where i talk abt my domain)

Done.
But sir, i will need ur help on how to get valuable domains.
I have seen all my errors but i dont have the correction.
I dont mind paying for u to tutor me, cos i believe i will see result
I know my money means nothing to you, but please i am on my knees begging u to tutor me. If its just a week that u can spare for me, even if it is just a day, i dont mind. The only knowledge i need right now is how to get a good valuable domain
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
jammeyboy:

Done.
But sir, i will need ur help on how to get valuable domains.
I have seen all my errors but i dont have the correction.
I dont mind paying for u to tutor me, cos i believe i will see result
I know my money means nothing to you, but please i am on my knees begging u to tutor me. If its just a week that u can spare for me, even if it is just a day, i dont mind. The only knowledge i need right now is how to get a good valuable domain

For the last dnt call me Sir embarassed

To get good names u research visit auction site like godaddy, dynadot, sedo, expiredomains, namepros etc. read, read, read.
I am still learning that is why this thread was created ask all ur question here.
Read bro, read and make research read, abeg read read read read. keep reading and asking question read bro u dnt need anyone to feed u. Just read visit blogs etc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ken4jj(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
tranxo:
Yes as a free member, you can open only 2 threads. However, you can list up to 1000 domains in one post if you want. Simply list 4 names in each post.

I opened a thread but i want to delete or discontinue the thread. How do i close it. I can't seem to find how to do it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls house, i want to clarify this issue, registering/listing a domain in godaddy auctions, under the add listing details for basic listing, i noticed that add 4 category listings only cost $2.99 that suppose to be optional, there is no way i can disable it, which will now make you to pay the $2.99 to list your domain for auction.
Please, it there a way to avoid the extra charge of $2.99?
The only way i list my domain is through premium auction, which does not attract any charge
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuksmad:
Pls house, i want to clarify this issue, registering/listing a domain in godaddy auctions, under the add listing details for basic listing, i noticed that add 4 category listings only cost $2.99 that suppose to be optional, there is no way i can disable it, which will now make you to pay the $2.99 to list your domain for auction.
Please, it there a way to avoid the extra charge of $2.99?
The only way i list my domain is through premium auction, which does not attract any charge
You are entitled to one free choice of category. If you want to choose more than one category, that is when you will be charged. So choose your free category listing from the first drop-down box, and leave all the other boxes the way they are
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
tranxo:
You are entitled to one free choice of category. If you want to choose more than one category, that is when you will be charged. So choose your free category listing from the first drop-down box, and leave the other three boxes empty
@transo, thank you for your response, this the picture of what i am explaining, "add 4 category listings only $2.99". How can you make it blank? that is the problem

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
@tranxo, the mail i sent to your box, no response yet from you. I just sent mail to your box now, pls check it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls house, somebody indicated interest to buy some of my domains listed in namepros, this is my first anticipated sale. How can go about it to receive the payment and transfer the domains to him?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuksmad:
Pls house, somebody indicated interest to buy some of my domains listed in namepros, this is my first anticipated sale. How can go about it to receive the payment and transfer the domains to him?
How many domains did u listed
How did u list ur domain on name pros. did u list them together or one by one.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
jammeyboy:

How many domains did u listed
How did u list ur domain on name pros. did u list them together or one by one.
I listed 18 domains. Just go to post your thread and listed any number of domain you want
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuksmad:

@transo, thank you for your response, this the picture of what i am explaining, "add 4 category listings only $2.99". How can you make it blank? that is the problem

Log in thru ur go daddy account. Not the auction one. go manage my domains. click on the icon beside the domains u want to auction where u use to change DNS and u will see sell my domain. click on it and follow d steps
let me know if u understand.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
hisenjos:

Thanks for letting us serve you
@hisenjos, a buyer at namepros is offering me 25$ for two domains. This is my first anticipated sale. He is asking for my paypal details. Can you handle the transaction for me? and if yes, what are the requirements.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuksmad:

@hisenjos, a buyer at namepros is offering me 25$ for two domains. This is my first anticipated sale. He is asking for my paypal details. Can you handle the transaction for me? and if yes, what are the requirements.
cool nice one.
make sure you sale so we can celebrate cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuksmad:

Post modified. See below

tranxo:
You are entitled to one free choice of category. If you want to choose more than one category, that is when you will be charged. So choose your free category listing from the first drop-down box, and LEAVE ALL THE OTHER BOXES THE WAY THEY ARE.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuksmad:

Yes, we can
Contact us
See our signature
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
chuksmad:
You should have made the listing an auction, so that you allow bids decide the price for you, abi dont you see how other people auction their domains there?

Your method of listing will only allow them pick the better ones for cheap and leave you with the shaft.

Oh well its the learning curve sha, goodluck!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Abdulasod: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
recently bought this domain

estatesalesagentdot com

whats your take?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
jammeyboy:
Its true that in domain as a newbie u will make losses. I have made mine and it just a pity that its too much. 8 domains worth $100, that I registered that are crap. I will recover I know by Gods grace.

Its heartless to openly call ones domain portfolio crap. saying "hard to sell" would have been better.

Drop me your number let me add you on what's app so I could look at what he called craps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59