Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (582573 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by austino2018: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
tranxo:
send the names to my email address on my signature let me see if there is àny I can buy.
I have sent you a mail,did are the site,tickletag.com,sweptawayagain.com,heartfullofblack.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Septre:

I thought escrow.com does not accept nigerians how were you able to by pass that policy? What percentage do they charge and who pays that percentage you or the buyer? I have registered on namepros. I want you to give me link to threads on namepros i should visit to give me good foundation in domaining. I also want link to threads on namepros i can sell domains for 2-5usd profit to build myself like you did.
Escrow now accept Nigeria.

Follow the link giving to u.

But always use Google infact make google ur best
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
austino2018:
how I wish I saw ur info b4 I bought some domains dat re not really top notch, bros I want to sell dem as quick as possible,I am thinking of auctions,probably using godaddy auction,I need ur candid advice on what to do,or any other platform I can auction it ASAP

Ok. Just visit namepros auction and sell those crap sorry i mean sell those domains.

Am happy u now understand how to choose a good name.

Congrat.

Waiting for a sale from you
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
etcme:
Its been a while here.... Chibenze congrats on your sales (persistent is the key). 2sex i hail ooo.
How do you guys see dot UK extensions? Is there any market for it? The name in question, all the other extensions has been taken.

Longtime Bro.
Run away soldier.

Just avoid uk domain for now except you are no longer a newbie like me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
etcme:

tnx... Code? Yea but learning stage.... Php
grin grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
AudacityBoss:
What would you advice I do with www.naira.land (naira dot land)?

Should I rent, sell or develop it

Lol.
Sell it to seun

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lol. grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chibenze:

Lol. Sell it to seun
grin grin grin
Stay away from it. hard to sell
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chibenze:

Longtime Bro.
Run away soldier.

Just avoid uk domain for now except you are no longer a newbie like me
noted.... Wait o o o, you still refer yourself as newbie? If i hear say you no be Oga now for this biz or you think say i no dey see you for namepros rubbing minds with those guys. I like your spirit tho
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
etcme:
your comment made me laugh na.... I was saying whether you understand and u mentioned php level.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
etcme:

noted.... Wait o o o, you still refer yourself as newbie? If i hear say you no be Oga now for this biz or you think say i no dey see you for namepros rubbing minds with those guys. I like your spirit tho
lol. does rubbing minds with other domainers makes one an old cago or guru.

bro to be sincere with you am still a newbie many think that am joking when i say (newbie). am serous about it, is a big truth.

Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
2sex:
your comment made me laugh na.... I was saying whether you understand and u mentioned php level.
dont mind me joor
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chibenze:

lol. does rubbing minds with other domainers makes one an old cago or guru.

bro to be sincere with you am still a newbie many think that am joking when i say (newbie). am serous about it, is a big truth.

Goodluck.
Newbie raking in $xxxx . If that is what it means to be a newbie then let me get to that stage and remain a newbie lolz

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sammyjoepumping(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
@ my gurus' in the house: if i want to open a free private e-mail for my domain, which site do i go to please ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 4:02am On Nov 08, 2015
losprince:
it has to have high traffic and it should represent a product, business or service...

hmm okay thanks
if parking is where i want to be making my money from what will be my target.
Alexa
PR
or
BL
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 4:05am On Nov 08, 2015
Imagine investing just 4000 naira and every month u are sure of making 6000 profit not doing anything.
Which means 40k gives me 60k monthly
hmm can this be real
I am in the testing mode
In about a week from now I will know the exact amount i can make from my 4k investment
Proofs of earnings are already online
check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2714506/how-make-9.5-every-30h#39792269
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 4:09am On Nov 08, 2015
Neocotez:

How do I help you bro, ask smiley

I have 8 domains i need help on how to sell them even if it is to get my capital back with just 20% profit i no mind.
I tried using google auction after paying the $4.99 and i wanted to list my domain they are requesting for another payment, if i knew i would not have gone there at all.
So newbies like me please take note of this before going into google auction

Please help me in selling my domains

And if i want to target making money from parking what type of domain should i go for
PR
BL
OR
Alexa
I mean which one of these must the domain have
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 4:16am On Nov 08, 2015
tranxo:
what is wrong with you? Why are you always "fool" of yourself? Is there ever a word called humility in your dictionary? Why do you always find it difficult to help a fellow human being without thinking of what to charge him? Why do you always want people to worship you simply because you did one tiny good thing?

Who told you this thread would have died? You left some time ago and swore you are done with this thread. Did it die? Did anybody beg you to stay? When you left, were we not coping and sharing on our own? Why did you come back? Why do you think you know anything?

YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!

Stop all these childish braggadocio and lies. So disgusting.

For those who want to know why Escrow.com now accepts Nigerians...

In April this year, Freelancer.com acquired Escrow.com

Freelancer.com already has Nigerians on their platform and saw nothing wrong with that. So naturally, they extended the same courtesy to us on Escrow.com

You all should understand that such a corporate and management decision cannot be because of the sentiments and tantrums of one insignificant man, unless his cash flow is as heavy as Dangote, which I KNOW 2sex's is nothing.

I wonder what this thread would look like if 2sex had made the type of sale humble Chibenze just made. Nobody fit no talk again. Oh I remember....you have handled millions too abi? True or false, humility and selflessness are still great virtues, acquire some.

I am waiting for the time Nigerians will start receiving money with their PayPal and hear one small boy somewhere claim he is the one that made it happen. I used to regard you highly but your rep now to me is as high as a borehole. This is the same attitude you took to the freelance writing thread. Pathetic!

Nonsense by the way means No Sense.

https://www.escrow.com/support/fee-calculator.aspx

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-news.5/

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-beginners.25/

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-names-wanted.10/

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-auctions.63/

Any other person who knows more can chip in

God bless u.
Bros check this link on nairaland u might like it

Imagine investing just 4000 naira and every month u are sure of making 6000 profit not doing anything.
hmm can this be real
I am in the testing mode
In about a week from now I will know the exact amount i can make from my 4k investment
check the link below

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 5:01am On Nov 08, 2015
2sex:
No mind am... na since I begin say I wan dey sell information na hin dey make am vex. iyke that comes here is selling some of the info he got here and from namepros even using post from namepros to front, e no see that one o.

But come to think of it why do we like to sell things.
Why cant we be our brothers keeper
fine information is money i know but when i am making money already
Take for example i am making like 25 eur from a biz i am doing monthly and someone wants to go into d same biz as long as he will not say my own money should not come why cant i just give him d info he needs
pls the ogas take am easy on us way don invest never make a dime.
i already have 8 domains bought out of ignorance
looking to sell them now.
But anyhow yaganyagan now
all join

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2015
Chibenze:

sorry Sir.

i would love all question or clarifications be done here.

we are all here to learn lets not make it personal.

am still a newbie in case i don't know the answer to ur questions the gurus in the house will respond.

i no wan fall my hand oh embarassed

Bros i really wish to make u my mentor, i have seen some post from u that caught my attention.
Now i am into this and i want to go into it full time i mean quit my 25k salary work.
The moment i make my first big sale.
Now presently what i will like u to provide answer to is the issue of enduser.
1.Do u use your personal email or branded email to contact the end users.
I mean is it gmail hotmail and the co u use or which one
2. In getting the endusers, if i put my domain like fumcop.com i will remove the com and just put fumcop into google and the site that comes once it has fumcop in it click it look for their contact and mail them.

Below is an example of a sales letter dt i have

Greetings,

I am the owner of placeofstones.com and am in the early stages of
listing my domain for sale when I looked up on Google and
found your website. I had planned to develop this into a great site,
but other projects are currently encompassing my time.

placeofstones.com is short, very descriptive, and could be
used for your main site or for one to complement it. The term "
placeofstones.com got[i] 54,900 searches in the month of Jan.[/i]
alone and has well over hits on Google pageranking. The term is
extremely easy to market and would be very presentable and
professional on business cards, stationary, and other forms of major
media, such as television and newspaper. I wanted to be courteous
enough to ask someone who actually utilizes this term with their own
endeavors and/or services. If you have any interest in owning
placeofstones.com. please let me know. If this email was a
bother to you, I deeply apologize and will move on elsewhere. The sale
is now open to offers (although, I do have a price point in mind), so
please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your
time

Best Regards,

James Charles O

Please look at it and tell me where i need to correct
Those that i bolded how do i get their actual value or can i just put anything there

3. please sir normal registartion fee is 12 and below i saw a post dt u said i got a domain for $18 from d little experience i have, u did not get it from expireddomains u got it from domaineers pls sir how do i get domain of such prices

pls sir help a novice newbie newbie like myself cos u are a newbie but i am a novice newbie newbie.
Thanks

God bless Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 5:21am On Nov 08, 2015
hmm can this be real
I am in the testing mode
check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2714506/how-make-9.5-every-30h
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by austino2018: 6:03am On Nov 08, 2015
I listed my dormain @ bido.com,I was sent a letter by bido to verify ownership,I am a bit confuse as what is required for me to do,can anybody pls assist me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2015
jammeyboy:

But come to think of it why do we like to sell things.
Why cant we be our brothers keeper
fine information is money i know but when i am making money already
Take for example i am making like 25 eur from a biz i am doing monthly and someone wants to go into d same biz as long as he will not say my own money should not come why cant i just give him d info he needs
pls the ogas take am easy on us way don invest never make a dime.
i already have 8 domains bought out of ignorance
looking to sell them now.
But anyhow yaganyagan now
all join
Bro, if you have followed this thread from the onset, you should know I have given more on this thread. And also take into consideration that I am not even the OP of this thread. But when you see folks making you regret giving free info, do not blame the aftermath of things.

The other one was quoting links to namepros as if ever knew about namepros if I didn't mention it here from the very beginning. Even had the guts to call me a small boy lol.

People made me regret... the much I gave, Thus my decision.

sorry. just try and understand... selling information is not in the money thing alone. Or the school you went to, was it FREE? it's an age long phenomenon.

I even saw where another guy from here was trying to corner a fellow into buying domain ebook but I just ignored.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2015
That is very very long bro, Many webmasters will not even finish the whole thing but delete it or mark as spam.
I'm sorry I don't do email adverts for my domains cause I'm fat and lazy, last time I did sent emails to only four webmasters, three replied saying "No and Thanks, good luck".
If you have a good domain aim for active market places, If you can get your hands on sedo then sky is your limit, I use namepros and Flippa. but if you want to self market it please make it short and simple, something like:
Hi,
Been looking at your site match.com and its wonderful superb design and wondering if you've had plans to build another with a similar domain ProudlyDating.com, its listed on Flippa.com but you can have it for $49 from me.

Many Regards
Neocotez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2015
austino2018:
I listed my dormain @ bido.com,I was sent a letter by bido to verify ownership,I am a bit confuse as what is required for me to do,can anybody pls assist me
Verifying ownership on bido.com is no big deal. I believe that they have given you options, one includes a unique code that requires you to paste in the said domain Whois info.
You are gonna need to visit your registrar, login - select domain - Setting or Manage locate your whois details and just empty one line and replace with the code given.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2015
jammeyboy:

I have 8 domains i need help on how to sell them even if it is to get my capital back with just 20% profit i no mind.
I tried using google auction after paying the $4.99 and i wanted to list my domain they are requesting for another payment, if i knew i would not have gone there at all.
So newbies like me please take note of this before going into google auction

Please help me in selling my domains

And if i want to target making money from parking what type of domain should i go for
PR
BL
OR
Alexa
I mean which one of these must the domain have
I don't know of making money from parking, but you could list a portfolio on namepros and flippa
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by MifiHost: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Install any CMS Component with our automated web installer.

100% Off Basic Hosting Plan - MifiHost

We are giving out our Basic web hosting Plan for free to users . Our Basic Plan is the real deal. There are no hidden fees, no deposit or credit card required. Signing up for a Basic free web hosting account is fast and easy. You can use our services for a lifetime if that is what you desire.Click the Link Below to go to the Offer Page

http:///1MQ4CnH
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
2sex:
Bro, if you have followed this thread from the onset, you should know I have given more on this thread. And also take into consideration that I am not even the OP of this thread. But when you see folks making you regret giving free info, do not blame the aftermath of things.

The other one was quoting links to namepros as if ever knew about namepros if I didn't mention it here from the very beginning. Even had the guts to call me a small boy lol.

People made me regret... the much I gave, Thus my decision.

sorry. just try and understand... selling information is not in the money thing alone. Or the school you went to, was it FREE? it's an age long phenomenon.

I even saw where another guy from here was trying to corner a fellow into buying domain ebook but I just ignored.
Hmm
What about when u buy an eBook from someone promised heaven and hell but did not fulfill his promise.
Oh bro, If I can't help someone I won't take from the little he has. God punish all said people way Swy. collect money from us and did not fulfill their end.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
jammeyboy:

Hmm
What about when u buy an eBook from someone promised heaven and hell but did not fulfill his promise.
Oh bro, If I can't help someone I won't take from the little he has. God punish all said people way Swy. collect money from us and did not fulfill their end.
I know that feeling. Here is my advice: Only buy from those who are experts in their field by specialization. You know them by their fruit.

I bought Bamidele Onibalusi, the freelance writer, eBook and got hands on another of his product that cost $99 bringing everything to $100. WHY?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Neocotez:
That is very very long bro, Many webmasters will not even finish the whole thing but delete it or mark as spam.
I'm sorry I don't do email adverts for my domains cause I'm fat and lazy, last time I did sent emails to only four webmasters, three replied saying "No and Thanks, good luck".
If you have a good domain aim for active market places, If you can get your hands on sedo then sky is your limit, I use namepros and Flippa. but if you want to self market it please make it short and simple, something like:
Hi,
Been looking at your site match.com and its wonderful superb design and wondering if you've had plans to build another with a similar domain ProudlyDating.com, its listed on Flippa.com but you can have it for $49 from me.

Many Regards
Neocotez
Thanks for this. Using name pros seems a prob to me. I have an account with them. I tried to list all my 8 domians but I was told I could only make 2 post. which means I can only list 2 domains. I am going to go over all s listing sites again. I hops no prob I listing in more than 2 sites or must it be only1
Thanks my boss at da top
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
jammeyboy:

Bros i really wish to make u my mentor, i have seen some post from u that caught my attention.
Now i am into this and i want to go into it full time i mean quit my 25k salary work.
The moment i make my first big sale.
Now presently what i will like u to provide answer to is the issue of enduser.
1.Do u use your personal email or branded email to contact the end users.
I mean is it gmail hotmail and the co u use or which one
2. In getting the endusers, if i put my domain like fumcop.com i will remove the com and just put fumcop into google and the site that comes once it has fumcop in it click it look for their contact and mail them.

Below is an example of a sales letter dt i have

Greetings,

I am the owner of placeofstones.com and am in the early stages of
listing my domain for sale when I looked up on Google and
found your website. I had planned to develop this into a great site,
but other projects are currently encompassing my time.

placeofstones.com is short, very descriptive, and could be
used for your main site or for one to complement it. The term "
placeofstones.com got[i] 54,900 searches in the month of Jan.[/i]
alone and has well over hits on Google pageranking. The term is
extremely easy to market and would be very presentable and
professional on business cards, stationary, and other forms of major
media, such as television and newspaper. I wanted to be courteous
enough to ask someone who actually utilizes this term with their own
endeavors and/or services. If you have any interest in owning
placeofstones.com. please let me know. If this email was a
bother to you, I deeply apologize and will move on elsewhere. The sale
is now open to offers (although, I do have a price point in mind), so
please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your
time

Best Regards,

James Charles O

Please look at it and tell me where i need to correct
Those that i bolded how do i get their actual value or can i just put anything there

3. please sir normal registartion fee is 12 and below i saw a post dt u said i got a domain for $18 from d little experience i have, u did not get it from expireddomains u got it from domaineers pls sir how do i get domain of such prices

pls sir help a novice newbie newbie like myself cos u are a newbie but i am a novice newbie newbie.
Thanks

God bless Nigeria !!!
1: i use my gmail, like i always say there has been debate among domainers which between free or brandable mail which is better.
i know i will be getting a personal mail when am ready.

2: yes. but also note that you seeing someone that use a similar domain does not mean ur domain will sell. what am trying to say is ur domain should the valuable (it can sell later to another person) i mean dnt just buy a name because someone reg it in .net etc. it should have its personal worth

over to your letter:
all what you are writing is super story, leave those crap story and go straight to the point, if your domain is valuable you don't need all those stories.

maybe when you may need this stories is when you are selling geo domain.

go straight to the point for example:
Hello jammeyboy ,
we own the domain name jammeyboy.com . We thought your company crapdomains.com might take an interest in buying it.

If you are interested, feel free to email us back by making reasonable offer.

Thanks and best regards
jammeyboy

you can formulate yours just make it simple

3: the domain i bought $18 was from auction dynadot auction. i also use godaddy auction too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.