Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,450 members, 7,853,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570859 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
SirChotas:
Please, can I get a refund from godaddy for a domain that was autorenewed? Chibenze, cpriest, iyke 2sex.
grin grin grin grin grin i know that feeling. sorry ooo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
also entered one chance with auto renewal,i blocked my atm card and av toi get anoda one,also,i removed all auto renewal immediately.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
CPriest:

I concur. Broadness is key. Narrowness is trouble.

Furthermore, if I can't use the name personally for my project I won't buy it.

CPriest, Chibenz and all the Ogas in the house, I hail you guys for the good job you are doing here. Please help analyze this estibot rating. All except one are my domains but I am not making a kobo from parking them. Plus the mumu oyinbos are refusing to even price them grin.
A beg wetin I for do? I hail una once again. grin grin grin
See them here o;

Domain Word(s) Appraisal SERP Ads Alexa WTC OVT PR Searches CPC TLDs

edinburgcars.com
edin burg cars $0 USD 0 00- - - 0 $0.00 USD

lasvegascars.com
las vegas cars $2.4K USD 717K 0 0 5 0 17.7K 0 258 $4.00 USD

kaimotors.com
kai motors $1.7K USD 10.1K 10 0 - - 0 89 $3.43 USD

passbookcoupons.com
passbook coupons $2.7K USD 67K 1 0 - - 1 590 $2.19 USD

watchrotator.com
watch rotator $540 USD 508K 11 0 0 484 3 258 $1.13 USD
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
uneeking:

CPriest, Chibenz and all the Ogas in the house, I hail you guys for the good job you are doing here. Please help analyze this estibot rating. All except one are my domains but I am not making a kobo from parking them. Plus the mumu oyinbos are refusing to even price them grin.
A beg wetin I for do? I hail una once again. grin grin grin
See them here o;

Domain Word(s) Appraisal SERP Ads Alexa WTC OVT PR Searches CPC TLDs

edinburgcars.com
edin burg cars $0 USD 0 00- - - 0 $0.00 USD

lasvegascars.com
las vegas cars $2.4K USD 717K 0 0 5 0 17.7K 0 258 $4.00 USD

kaimotors.com
kai motors $1.7K USD 10.1K 10 0 - - 0 89 $3.43 USD

passbookcoupons.com
passbook coupons $2.7K USD 67K 1 0 - - 1 590 $2.19 USD

watchrotator.com
watch rotator $540 USD 508K 11 0 0 484 3 258 $1.13 USD

at kaimotors,dont you think thats an infringement or haven't you heard of Trademark before?

Money from parking is nothing,i av over 3k visits on my domains at afternic but just 8 clicks @ 0.85 cent.
You dont need to wait for parking money,try to sell ur domain and get a zoom.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 3:26am On Dec 12, 2015
paulsir:
at kaimotors,dont you think thats an infringement or haven't you heard of Trademark before?

Money from parking is nothing,i av over 3k visits on my domains at afternic but just 8 clicks @ 0.85 cent.
You dont need to wait for parking money,try to sell ur domain and get a zoom.

Oh yes, I have heard about Trademark. I however found out that I am not the only one having that name. There are other tlds of it that have been in existence.
And while we are at it, what to do if you have bought a name that might infringe trademark laws? I got one or two of such before getting educated about the trademark issue.
Thanks for your reply, by the way. wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by inverse: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2015
paulsir:
you need to forward scanned international passport/voters card/national ID card befoe they can re open ur account,i think namejet requested for the copies of both d front and d back of ur ATM card + the form downloaded from their site.
@paulsir thankyou i will try doing that smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Farouksenior: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2015
lekemon:
Not too knowledgeable about LLLLL but guys what do you think about these, DSJZU,com QDXYDQ,com and IMANID,com?

Chibenze, Cpriest and 2sexy, what do people really look out for in the LLLL niche? Please do you mind sharing your idea on this, no matter how little.
Oga. Greetings.
Solution:
1. First ting LLLL -4L and 5L - LLLLL. Are two different tings. 4L with vowels sell for 300$ -700$ depending. While those without vowels are considered premium by chinese and sold for over 1500$.
2. Please stay away from random 5L. Unless ur ready to wait till 2017 or more. Also stay away from those with vowels.
3. Should rule two be broken. Pick a 5L thats pronoueable. You can use the CVCV pattern
4. Finally the market in 5L is for tripple reapeating pattern e.g xxxrz. Or qqqtt
5. Use namebio to research wats being bought or sold.
This knowledge wont be possible without 2sexy and oladayo42.
Safe bro. Later

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2015
2sexyus:
lol... if I wanted it, I wouldn't drop it here bro. I dropped it for someone to buy and the day I dropped it was the same day the auction was ending... PLUS it had a possible end users that could have bought it. So if no one from here took action, not my fault.

I knew lots would ignore it sha. How u dey bro... i called u yesterday.
I did not see it when u dropped it. I missed it cos if I saw it I would have bought it. Hoping to see ur next drop
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2015
Hello guys, I have being looking for a place where to talk about domaining biz in Nigeria for a long time.
You Guys are doing a lot of good jobs here, I say welldone to you all.

I have being domaining since 2008 and wish to make some friends here in Nigeria and also for us to meet physically for sharing mind about domain biz.

SirChotas:
Please, can I get a refund from godaddy for a domain that was autorenewed? Chibenze, cpriest, iyke 2sex.

It is not Godaddy's fault to renewed your domain for you, you have clicked auto renewed and they have no option than to do it for you. Please sorry for been so blunt.

ollykay619:
Good day gurus in the house. Please I have some questions about dynadot
1. What is the difference btw dynadot marketplace, expired auctions and backorder
2. Let assume I saw a domain that I like at dynadot marketplace I want to register it, can I register it with another Registrar or must it be dynadot.
3. From the second question above, if I decided to register the domain with dynadot, would I have to pay for both registration fee and renewal fee.
4. Where and when does paying renewal fee and registration fee for a domain comes in.
Oya, Up to my ogas in the house. Chibenze, cpriest, iyke ND 2sex.
God bless you as you answer.
Thanks

1. The difference between dynadot marketplace are that they are all dynadot marketplaces under one umbrella: the marketplace you mean is for people to sell/buy domain names.

2. You can register any domain that is available anywhere of your choice in the world.

3 and 4. You only pay for registration when the domain is available for registration and until the domain is expired before you can pay for renewal via your payment tool. i.e payment card

CPriest:

Sincere truth is that I don't know anything (not even little) about those.

You can read all about domain business on how to become good domain name investor at cctldmarket (dot)com

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Farouksenior:

Oga. Greetings.
Solution:
1. First ting LLLL -4L and 5L - LLLLL. Are two different tings. 4L with vowels sell for 300$ -700$ depending. While those without vowels are considered premium by chinese and sold for over 1500$.
2. Please stay away from random 5L. Unless ur ready to wait till 2017 or more. Also stay away from those with vowels.
3. Should rule two be broken. Pick a 5L thats pronoueable. You can use the CVCV pattern
4. Finally the market in 5L is for tripple reapeating pattern e.g xxxrz. Or qqqtt
Safe bro. Later
Thanks Farouk for sharing what you know. Ideas do not fall from heaven, they result from social praxis...I've been enlightened. Stay blessed!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by androsurf: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015
Please guys! Help me review this my domain I just bought for $12.17

==>> www.hair

Hope I didn't waste my money embarassed

Cc: 2sexy and oladayo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Farouksenior:

Oga. Greetings.
Solution:
Safe bro. Later

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
Farouksenior:

Oga. Greetings.
Solution:
Safe bro. Later
i av a 5L.com that will be expired today. Its LUGBE.com,pronounciable though with vowels.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nice meeting these good domainers here. Cheers.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
androsurf:
Please guys! Help me review this my domain I just bought for $12.17

==>> www.hairplait.com

Hope I didn't waste my money embarassed

Cc: 2sexy and oladayo

Sorry to look like an intruder here.

The domain you are going to register should have strong potential for usages. If possible; you should have the one without alternatives. However, you have achived one major idea by registering this hairplait.com it is a learning proccess.
hairplait.com does not have any usage value; sorry to say that. It seems you mean to register hairplaiting.com which is better than hairppait.com even though the hairplaiting.com is still available; but it is also considered not good enough.
You need to reg domains that are useful to the oyinbos and not even Africans because we do not have value for online properties.

There is only one major usage for hairplait.com you can develop it as hair style catalogue where people will be visiting to look and chose hair style and you just get adsense and fix it there, but you will do lot and lots of daily and trendy works. But for you to sell this, it may not possible.

Keep it up and you will soon get the clues behind domaining biz, it is a game of no retreat no surrender and you shall win the race, if you are not relenting in your effort.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
paulsir:
i av a 5L.com that will be expired today. Its LUGBE.com,pronounciable though with vowels.

You mean LUGBE the satelite town in FCT? It was to expire today and not to have droped today as you quoted. But it seem you have renewed it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by androsurf: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
elevatoria:

Sorry to look like an intruder here.

The domain you are going to register should have potential usages. You have achived one thing by registering this hairplait.com it is a learning proccess.
hairplait.com does not have any usage value; sorry to say that. It seems you mean to register hairplaiting.com which is better than hairppait.com even though the hairplaiting.com is still available; but it is also considered not good enough.
You need to reg domains that are useful to the oyinbos and not even Africans because we do not have value for online properties.

Keep it up and you will soon get the clues behind domaining biz, it is a game of no retreat no surrender and you shall win the race, if you are not relenting in your effort.

Cheers.

Thanks for your reviews!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dayjeee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Elevatoria,,, what about koretwriter.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
dayjeee:
Elevatoria,,, what about koretwriter.com

koretwriter.com is a good brandable in my view, based on the spelling, if you can market it well, it is possible for you to get a buyer. But you need patience before you can sell your domain.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
elevatoria:

You mean LUGBE the satelite town in FCT? It was to expire today and not to have droped today as you quoted. But it seem you have renewed it.

it was handregged by me, but am not ready to renew it.I av a lot cooking presently.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
elevatoria:

koretwriter.com is a good brandable in my view, based on the spelling, if you can market it well, it is possible for you to get a buyer. But you need patience before you can sell your domain.
Keep up the good work. Please wat about bachelorsnight.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 4:40am On Dec 13, 2015
paulsir:
it was handregged by me, but am not ready to renew it.I av a lot cooking presently.

@Paulsir.

Let me give you a deal - if it is possible, push me the domain and I will pay the renewal.

In place, I will give you 5 unregistered .com names which will wow you. You can register any or all of those.

Or I can swap with one of my other domains (new .biz, or new TLDs but great ones).
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2015
Godaddy promo register 6 domains at a time for $5 each.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2015
ollykay619:

Keep up the good work. Please wat about bachelorsnight.com

This is also a good one; it has to do with wedding ceremony. You can develop it into a mini website to increase the values. Cheers and good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by androsurf: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
2sexyus:
grin grin grin grin grin i know that feeling. sorry ooo

Well done boss! I have some critical questions to ask you about this domain biz. Just for you to know am serious, and not the lazy type, or a guy looking for a get rich quick scheme, I read the posts on this thread up to 100th page from page 1 as someone suggested. Still reading though... You made mentioned a forum with hints, will like to visit it as well.
Am a bit confused with your usernames, 2sexyus, 2sexy, 2jideofor, 2sexynet, Nobody... Dunno if you bear all this monikers at the same time, cos sometimes nobody will quote 2sexy and this got me confused.

Have sent you a pm, I will like to have you as a mentor. I bought a domain name com for test run on what have read so far, I got to know it's just not good. I believe it's part of learning though...

Kindly get back to me, or drop a mail for me which I can use to connect with you.

Thanks!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
na him get all d names,he is 2 sexy for d mods liking. so dey lyk to ban him

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
androsurf:

Well done boss! I have some critical questions to ask you about this domain biz. Just for you to know am serious, and not the lazy type, or a guy looking for a get rich quick scheme, I read the posts on this thread up to 100th page from page 1 as someone suggested. Still reading though... You made mentioned a forum with hints, will like to visit it as well.
Am a bit confused with your usernames, 2sexyus, 2sexy, 2jideofor, 2sexynet, Nobody... Dunno if you bear all this monikers at the same time, cos sometimes nobody will quote 2sexy and this got me confused.

Have sent you a pm, I will like to have you as a mentor. I bought a domain name www hairplait com for test run on what have read so far, I got to know it's just not good. I believe it's part of learning though...

Kindly get back to me, or drop a mail for me which I can use to connect with you.

Thanks!
The emboldened cracked me up...no be small. I didn't have numerous account until i was banned for speaking against the oga at the top. If you noticed, I can aggressive sometimes.

I don't take any mentee ooo.

As for the domain, someone already told you the truth--that domain does not cut it one bit.

You registered it with an idea of being a Nigerian. Nigerians don't buy domains and those that do are not much. Think Globally, think America.

I have sold 3 domains and now on the fourth one with an offer that just came in 20 hours ago without me knowing until i opened my email. ALL had some sort of business aura which they exude. All these is within 3 weeks of getting into domaining again as I had left it for quite a long time.

Think Business bro, Think Global, Think America and above all... always ask yourself if you will build a business on a name you pick. Sincerely answer that question as it will guide you on what you do.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hunry:
na him get all d names,he is 2 sexy for d mods liking. so dey lyk to ban him
yup... oga must not see 2sexy-like handle and he will get me banned....

2sexyus was banned few days ago for speaking in support of BIAFRA... grin grin angry angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by androsurf: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
2sex:
The emboldened cracked me up...no be small. I didn't have numerous account until i was banned for speaking against the oga at the top. If you noticed, I can aggressive sometimes.

I don't take any mentee ooo.

As for the domain, someone already told you the truth--that domain does not cut it one bit.

You registered it with an idea of being a Nigerian. Nigerians don't buy domains and those that do are not much. Think Globally, think America.

I have sold 3 domains and now on the fourth one with an offer that just came in 20 hours ago without me knowing until i opened my email. ALL had some sort of business aura which they exude. All these is within 3 weeks of getting into domaining again as I had left it for quite a long time.

Think Business bro, Think Global, Think America and above all... always ask yourself if you will build a business on a name you pick. Sincerely answer that question as it will guide you on what you do.

Thank you for your response, really appreciate it. Will keep all in mind next time am buying...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
CPriest:

@Paulsir.

Let me give you a deal - if it is possible, push me the domain and I will pay the renewal.

In place, I will give you 5 unregistered .com names which will wow you. You can register any or all of those.

Or I can swap with one of my other domains (new .biz, or new TLDs but great ones).
will do dat tomorrow,am very far from my pc,just seeing ur msg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.