Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (571822 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Skelewu.com grin
I.e actually a good website..very interesting, and I wonder y dz my fone dae autocorrect skelewu to skeleton cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2013
gcfr.com:
I.e actually a good website..very interesting, and I wonder y dz my fone dae autocorrect skelewu to skeleton cheesy

lolz, really? change it to 3310 grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2013
gcfr.com:
Incase anybody is interested, we can join funds and buy an LLLL.com even if its non premium, I will make sure the ROI is high.. I ve $10 already, and theirz one currently for sale for $20.. Anybody?
@mikelreal am interested also have 10,so how is it going to be ?(process) send d name via email let me preview
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Chlbenze: @mikelreal am interested also have 10,so how is it going to be ?(process) send d name via email let me preview
will do just that.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
gcfr.com:
will do just that.
@mikel call me via the number below or you can drop ur number so i can call
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Chlbenze: @mikel call me via the number below or you can drop ur number so i can call
ve already sent u a mail, u can change ur signature. if ua on bbm: 223D4BCD
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
gcfr.com:
ve already sent u a mail, u can change ur signature. if ua on bbm: 223D4BCD
check ur mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
ouzm.com $30 BIN -- live

Available

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
mathieuflamini.com

Check the site out... wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Housemates pls kindly help me on this yahoo message i got this afternoon. Hope is not a scam? And can i even tell him to purchase it if he's interested. what's ur take pros. Here is the message content

Hello ,

Greetings for the day! My name is Steve Taylor. We are known in Web design/development industry as one of the best for delivering state-of-the-art web design that is sure to make your website pop and capture the attention of your customers. The work delivered will be current, interactive, and easily integrated with any online marketing strategy. Our prices starts at $500 only.

Please check our work here
http://www.regent-college.edu/
http://www.bigyouth.fr/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
mobiss: ...We are known in Web design/development industry as one of the best for delivering state-of-the-art web design that is sure to make your website pop and capture the attention of your customers...

What is the problem here? He's only offering a service, real or fake, one cannot really tell right away. For you, it's simply a 'take-it-or-leave-it' situation. He's NOT interested in buying your website. Some of us have been receiving such emails for years... I simply instantly delete them. Cheers! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
mymadam:

What is the problem here? He's only offering a service, real or fake, one cannot really tell right away. For you, it's simply a 'take-it-or-leave-it' situation. He's NOT interested in buying your website. Some of us have been receiving such emails for years... I simply instantly delete them. Cheers! God bless Nigeria.
Lol I tire, I reciv such mails every time concernin all my domains. Them too dae find market.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2013
Medical-Billing-Software.com--$3000.

Fvck me. angry I sold MedicalBillingSoftware.co.uk for £130 which was in turned sold to a medical company. You can't really blame me because I pounded those emails as hard as possible but got no reply. sad I simply turned around and sold it at an auction. Pardon me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2013
2s£xy:

Fvck me. angry I sold MedicalBillingSoftware.co.uk for £130 which was in turned sold to a medical company. You can't really blame me because I pounded those emails as hard as possible but got no reply. sad I simply turned around and sold it at an auction. Pardon me.

Pardon you for what? You did nothing wrong... that's the name of the game. In this business, we do it all the time. Your jackpot will surely come... one fine day. Keep on keeping on! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2013
BotWatch.com $2488

TheCloudLounge.com $2000

ShopBong.com $1299

FXPlus.com $16000

ChatterCloud.com $1500

HomeOwners.co.uk $3000

DentalHub.co.uk $2000

FakeGrass.co.uk $1300

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2013
2s£xy:

chia, wat will i called dis, well u made a little profit, but urself together their are better sell in the future (look straight, just look hope u are now seeing the future, smile bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by davoe2000: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2013
@2s£xy what nonsense u talking about? Mean no harm. Cheers!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2013
Do not post that NONSENSE here again. It's an eye-sore. Create your own thread and post it there.
davoe2000: @2s£xy what nonsense u talking about? Mean no harm. Cheers!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
@2sexy and mikel pls check ur mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Replied
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
2s£xy:
Chibenze, I will get teeboy to get you that stuff. I had to go to bom thread/whatsapp group to search for his number.

so una get group for whatsapp ni.. ?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:10am On Oct 25, 2013
These coupons for godaddy at a total of $2.17 are still working

cjcRMN199
HAPPY
BANTER
recap
sigler199
199nuts
dog199
coder199
ROOSTER
SCHOOL
CRAPPENS
Rocket199
FORK
KRENN
MIXTAPE
HINCH199

Try and use the ones that works for you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2013
Also godady coupon at $2.17
RAD199
TECH199
gofbin03
val199usa
val199usb
seek129a
go199.
all working, for those finding it difficult to register a domain, i can assist you, the issue is how do u pay back it.s equivalent

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
cluo.co.uk is live on Domainlore Hidden Gems Auctions, if there is no sale and bid, would they return my £5? Cos its my first time in Uk domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
@chibenze, sent u a pm! Reply asap
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Shawnmayor: @chibenze, sent u a pm! Reply asap
done
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chlbenze: done
u got a mail.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chlbenze: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2013
Shawnmayor: u got a mail.
mail repliad
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Nice weekend domainers. Bought this domain

phoneleaker.com

that i'd love to sell. First is this a good buy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 4:34am On Oct 27, 2013
Chibenze, you never replied me. Na wa o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexyus: 4:38am On Oct 27, 2013
What I plan to do.

Get a 1 year hosting for 4.5k.

For each email sent out, I shall be using that hosting to upload my 'for sale' page. There are free themes around.

And then send out the emails after theme setup.

The hosting can be use for numerous domains afterall it's just about changing nameservers.

PrettySimple.com wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2013
Damn! Damn! Damn!

It's all about CREATIVITY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.