Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,606 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572287 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2013
Chlbenze: there are so many 4 llll .net domain available, dnt take that risk or waste fund in llll .net except u have done alot of research, dnt waste that money. Dnt waste dat money i repeat again dnt waste dat money
LoL na bomb threat? smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2013
gcfr.com:
lol anyways, got my eyes on lzab.com.. Let's see.
just lost it, it actually dropped, but I guess smeone with a dropcatcher beat me to it. Bzal also gone.. D rest ve 30days left
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:14am On Oct 31, 2013
I just sold 10 giragira domains i reg months ago, will use it list for sale

Thank you Mikereal for the advice few days ago, it really worked for me... I no short at all...

Goodnight

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2013
What do you see when you think about .com.ng and .ng?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2013
^^ .com.ng - 8$ smiley smiley

.ng - 97$ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2013
Not when you can twist things in your favour and challenge the status quo
Shawnmayor: ^^ .com.ng - 8$ smiley smiley

.ng - 97$ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justyinka(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Brief introduction about our company

We are Nextmove Global Logistics a world-class highly reputable Customs Clearing Agent in Nigeria offering wide variety of services in order to help the clients for Import and Export Customs Clearances. With updated Customs regulations and procedures, we handle clearance of consignments by Sea, Air and Land more efficiently. We can clear all types of shipments, major or minor, for/from across the globe to the utmost satisfaction of clients due to our long years of expertise and wide exposure in this field.

Do you know any big company into importation and exportation of goods, if yes, and your recommendation can link us to such comapny. we are paying such person 10% for every successful business deal.

contact us at nextmoveglobal@gmail.com, justyinka23@gmail.com or by phone on 08035308511
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
medical-billing-software.com - $3000

source: Dnjornal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Shawnmayor: medical-billing-software.com - $3000

source: Dnjornal

2s£xy:
Medical-Billing-Software.com--$3000.

Fvck me. angry I sold MedicalBillingSoftware.co.uk for £130 which was in turned sold to a medical company. You can't really blame me because I pounded those emails as hard as possible but got no reply. sad I simply turned around and sold it at an auction. Pardon me.

Page 81

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Pls any suggestion or advice on how to make my domain name a web page. i mean i want to develop it to a One-page website MYSELF.

Kindly suggest any FREE web designing package or site.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2013
@dotcom am offering you $50 for ur horserent.com, dunno wats wrong wit ur yim, reply asap.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2013
mobiss: Pls any suggestion or advice on how to make my domain name a web page. i mean i want to develop it to a One-page website MYSELF.

Kindly suggest any FREE web designing package or site.
fii.me use a vpn
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Is Instica a reputable appraisal site? Cos dem dey make ma head spark for here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Weselion: Is Instica a reputable appraisal site? Cos dem dey make ma head spark for here

Congrats in advance, because that ur useless domain might just clinched $1 Million by Instica...
In other news, na sugar dem dey give u so u can be happy grin grin grin

One of my domains sey na $234 for correct appraisal, but it says its $458,000 for instica..

Na lie ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Instica ko, insinuation ni grin

Go use correct appraisal like Sedo/Godaddy, na then u go stop dancing azonto grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chlbenze:
visit godaddy.com register to buy domains with ur visa or mastercard, using coupon
check ur pm, no time.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xrayfab: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
PLEASE WHO AMONGS YOU CAN COMFORTABLY DESIGN/BUILD A WEBSITE IN ONE WEEK AND HOW MUCH WILL YOU CHARGE? YOUR DESIGN/BUILDING MOST BE CLASSIC...examples will be given to you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Housemates, pls what could have be d problem sedo;after signing up i was told a confirmation and activation has been sent to my mail add. but i checked my mail and see nothing. So what's happening?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ogochukwu24: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
xrayfab: PLEASE WHO AMONGS YOU CAN COMFORTABLY DESIGN/BUILD A WEBSITE IN ONE WEEK AND HOW MUCH WILL YOU CHARGE? YOUR DESIGN/BUILDING MOST BE CLASSIC...examples will be given to you.
Depends on what you want, type of website and number of web pages.
I design websites.
Drop ur contacts details let me contact u.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 02, 2013
VaporHQ.com--$611
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2013
2s£xy:
VaporHQ.com--$611
have you sold it!?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2013
Not mine. Mine is Vapor Arena . com
Ayam_Kay: have you sold it!?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2013
2s£xy:
Not mine. Mine is Vapor Arena . com
ok! But where do you park yor own domains? Pardon me i still be newbie
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
If u have Unwanted domains from 5 upward

Can buy for $1 each
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ayam_Kay: ok! But where do you park yor own domains? Pardon me i still be newbie

I use Bodis dot com. For now I will advice you toread the whole thread. Most newbie questions have been thoroughly dealt with.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wanna surprise mama. I need an mtn 5k naira recharge autocredited to her account.in return u get LLLL.com. VFHU.com

Pm me if interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by teeboy4x(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
gcfr.com:
check ur pm, no time.

Happy sunday boss cheesy

Any show?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
Una just abandone me sad only mikel checks on me from time to time. Y'all should get one whatsapp dammit ! angry
teeboy4x:

Happy sunday boss cheesy

Any show?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
mrnestyy1985: Wanna surprise mama. I need an mtn 5k naira recharge autocredited to her account.in return u get LLLL.com. VFHU.com

Pm me if interested

Guy, your talent dadas me. undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
TRADE BY BARTER ...... SORRY I MEAN TRADE BY INTEREST ................ # long time .. Dix wan wey you appear like eclipse i hope you no go disappear because we wear..... Our glasses the watch you#
mrnestyy1985: Wanna surprise mama. I need an mtn 5k naira recharge autocredited to her account.in return u get LLLL.com. VFHU.com

Pm me if interested
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
OXCUBA: TRADE BY BARTER ...... SORRY I MEAN TRADE BY INTEREST ................ # long time .. Dix wan wey you appear like eclipse i hope you no go disappear because we wear..... Our glasses the watch you#

I b wiliwili naa. .. Been following you guys like good shepared even though i no be baba j. My deal is still on. Give me garri i go give you soup.dont know if u call it trade na bata abi na trade by shoe Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2013
It's unfortunate that when you tell people certain things, they refuse.

I make potential sales report to keep the vibe alive here and make people know this is real.

Mikel can bear me witness when there was an arguement between he and another dude at namepros, I told the dude to delete a full page writeup he had AND he did.

Same can hardly be said in this clime and people will obey.

I had my reason for requesting for deletion of my post.

Will not report any sales that has to do with me anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick