Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568443 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2013
U have a mail bro.
thegoodjoehunt:

Guy, your talent dadas me. undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
2s£xy:
It's unfortunate that when you tell people certain things, they refuse.

I make potential sales report to keep the vibe alive here and make people know this is real.

Mikel can bear me witness when there was an arguement between he and another dude at namepros, I told the dude to delete a full page writeup he had AND he did.

Same can hardly be said in this clime and people will obey.

I had my reason for requesting for deletion of my post.

Will not report any sales that has to do with me anymore.

Please continue, don't let someone's misbehaviour slow down another persons climb. I don't know why he didn't listen but please still assist.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
It was on purpose, bro. Just pretended not to understand what I meant be deleting his own instead of the quoted.

I have replied and I think I can handle it via mobile. Just searched for some cheap codes to do the magic.

Did you read the "PS" at all? Your reply seemed rather hurriedly sent.

Thanks cool
thegoodjoehunt:

Please continue, don't let someone's misbehaviour slow down another persons climb. I don't know why he didn't listen but please still assist.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Guys bravo! i just one domain name which think will yield Roi in the nearest future but i don't know if can put it on sale without appraisal,pls advice.I will update u of the domain as soon as i get my order approved.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=2s£xy]It was on purpose, bro. Just pretended not to understand what I meant be deleting his own instead of the quote WHAT PAGE IS THIS OFFENSIVE POST. I CANT FIND IT O! ARE YOU SURE ITS ME? I DON TIRE!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
2s£xy:
http://www.domainpicks.com/13072/domain-picks-dropping-on-nov-4th-2013/

some of d names re gone as at last night. Esp the LLLL.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2013
Can newly register domain be listed forsale without appraisal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2013
How do u see this newly born baby domain FaqAndChat.Com is it gud 2 go.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2013
Mrcdorv: How do u see this newly born baby domain FaqAndChat.Com is it gud 2 go.
if you can develop it to a site you will make a decent profit, but selling it now will not get u any profit (mayb registration fee) except you will hold it for years. Thats my opnoin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2013
It's Akeemag's birthday. Let's wish him Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to you bro. Make God prolong your days and sweeten it with favour, mercy, good health and prosperity.

Your enemies will live to see you rise
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2013
happy birthday akeemag, you will live long and fulfill your destiny on earth IJN. Amen
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2013
Happy Birthday Akeemag and may you be a source of joy and pride to your friends and family.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Happy Birthday Akeemag!!!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Chibenze: if you can develop it to a site you will make a decent profit, but selling it now will not get u any profit (mayb registration fee) except you will hold it for years. Thats my opnoin
Ok fine but of the buyer that will see value in develop it to a site?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Chibenze: if you can develop it to a site you will make a decent profit, but selling it now will not get u any profit (mayb registration fee) except you will hold it for years. Thats my opnoin
This is gud for me coz d value u see in developing to a site is what buyer will see and e don sure say i no go short at all am not discourage.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Happy Birthday Akeemag and may you be a source of joy and pride to your friends and family.
amen.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ogochukwu24: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Apart from paypal, which other means can be used to accept payments?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
ogochukwu24: Apart from paypal, which other means can be used to accept payments?

there are 3 cases involved.

Case 1: If I search for a buyer myself and he agrees to purchase the domain name, I can use paypal since it's a "direct buying and selling"

Case 2: If the buyer found me via Sedo/Afternic, they use the escrow service of the respective market place. These market places in turn will give me 2 options to receive my money: paypal or wire transfer. The options you use depends on the volume of the cash. Anything above 1k is adviceable to use wire transfer. If it's something of neglible amount, you can use paypal.

Note that when transactions go through this marketplaces, you may have to give them 15 % of the buyer's payment.

Case 3: You look for a buyer and tell them to buy it via any of the marketplaces by sending them the payment link; this is similar to Case 2 above.

Goodluck cool

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Passing by, how market domainers? grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ogochukwu24: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thanks 2s£xy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Plus kukure and skelewu gringringringringrin
grandstar: DONE!! I CAN NOW DANCE AZONTO
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
2s£xy:
It's Akeemag's birthday. Let's wish him Happy Birthday.....

My thorough appreciatn goes to all great domainers nd newbie in this domain arena, that let me knw am not alone, may God in is infinity mercy crown all our effort nd answer our prayer together.

Thank u all

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeemag: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
dnt 4get to take ur own cake share's @: www.mybirthdaycake.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Any godaddy coupon, pls update the house thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hi, fellow domainers got a very good keyword domain in my mind,and did my google keyword planner volume research on it. I got 70 volume search, is it good enough to invest on? Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Made-in-Nigeria.com--$1200

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 06, 2013
AmericanBigData.com---$3,000

that was a hand reg around the time we were discusing big data.

I just renewed mine cheesy. Like play like play.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:
AmericanBigData.com---$3,000

that was a hand reg around the time we were discusing big data.

I just renewed mine cheesy. Like play like play.

that's d only bigdata sale. U can see sme pple contemplating whether to renew or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.