Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her (8676 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Mynd44: 12:42am On Mar 30, 2013
PIANO2000: This evening we had a hot argument. Her mother had arranged a mallam whom we are going to visit for my conversion. I told the girl that I won't go. Am afraid of those their mallam . She told me I don't love her. I told her to wait and give me some time.. she disagreed. I don't know what to do.
Just tell her the truth now before this gets worse
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by seyibrown(f): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
tpia@:

mr hammering it harder.

This bit got me in stitches! grin grin

@OP, If you had made it clear you had no honourable intentions for her, she would not have thrown away her prized jewel. You bound yourself, now be honourable!
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by iebanehita(m): 2:24am On Apr 01, 2013
@OP.

Since ur dikc did most of d reasoning for you, i thnk you have to go with it all d way.
Since you enjoy hammering, your life has taken a new turn.
Have fun with the newly found muslim life.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by xavipedro(m): 3:16am On Apr 01, 2013
Another boko boys kilishi from another region.
Welcome aboard.
Re: I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=PIANO2000]I travelled to one of the Northern towns for official assignment and one morning, I don't know what I ate in the hotel and I had running stomach. I rushed to a big pharmacy close by and bought a drug. The girl attended to me very well. She wore her muslim attire, was dark and had some of those drawings on her hand. I liked her instantly. She even asked me to sit down because I was tired. I bought water and coke and drank the medicine right in her front. We parted ways but I collected her number. She spoke good English and was also about going to university but was just helping her family run the pharmacy. It was on the eve of Valentine (13th Feb). On valentine day I sent her a message and she replied and liked it. As my assignment had not concluded, I was still in the town, so I went back to see her and to wish her happy valentine. When I travelled back to my duty station we called each other occasionally and our calls became very frequent after a week.

I made time and went back again to see her. I picked her up after work and brought her to my hotel. She didnt like coming to the hotel but what can I do. I made her sit on the edge of my bed..I held her hand and she brushed me off. I touched her face and she turned it away. She stood up and said "if this is what you are aiming at, I won't visit where you stay again". I apologized profusely and we left the hotel and I went to drop her. I dropped her at their house....we talked for a while inside the car and she left. After one week I went back again and I also brought her to my hotel. I also made her sit on the edge of my bed. This time I took things easy and we chatted and I held her while we talked and then I started touching her. I later ended up sucking her very cute breasts...she didnt let me do anything at all, but I noticed she enjoyed it very much although was very shy and also maybe did not like the idea. She didnt want to kiss me either so we left it at that.

After one week, I went back again and this time I brought her also to my hotel, but she had already talked to her mother about me and they said I had to convert. She was beginning to talk about religion and that I have to convert. I said ok, I will covert no problems. She was happy, but warned me that she wont put up with fake conversion, I said no problems. So when I took her to my room, this time I really played with her but she didnt do anything...just relaxed on the bed while I did everything. I now took off her clothes and then did it...it hurt her very well...she ran into the toilet becos I had wounded her. I didnt know if it was her virginity or that she was too tight and I wounded her (she wasnt in her period). She could not walk properly for sometime.

After that day, she became very crazy about me. She called me every hour of the day while I was at work. Her sisters also began to call me and greet me. I have spoken to the mother too and have seen all her sisters. She wants me to drive down every weekend but its not convenient for me. The next week I went back again after a lot of her pressure. We also stayed in my hotel room and this time we really hammered. She was screaming and whispering my name to my ear and saying all sorts of rubbish while I hammered her. I told her that we had to stop becos she will get wounded she said she doesnt care that I should hammer it harder, which I did for her. Since then she has been asking me when I will come to see her father. Problem is I was not prepared for this. I thought it was just boyfriend and girlfriend. She has also asked me to pregnant and marry her that she doesnt care.

What do I do please? [/quote

If this story is true just accept you are a deceiver. Why are you seeking for advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / .... / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.