Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Can Love Grow Over Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Grow Over Time! (928 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? / Can Love Without Money Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Love Grow Over Time! by sexyzeeno: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
A friend is about getting married and she told me she's not in love with the guy buh she have to cos she's not young, she's tired of staying in her parent's house and she can't move out except if she's married and more so she has committed herself. I feel she's making a mistake buh she said she doesn't av a choice except leaving the country buh she can't leave her job. Guys wat do u think, I am her only confidant n I dnt knw wat else to say. Pls help!
Re: Can Love Grow Over Time! by MrCork17: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexyzeeno: A friend is about getting married and she told me she's not in love with the guy buh she have to cos she's not young, she's tired of staying in her parent's house and she can't move out except if she's married and more so she has committed herself. I feel she's making a mistake buh she said she doesn't av a choice except leaving the country buh she can't leave her job. Guys wat do u think, I am her only confidant n I dnt knw wat else to say. Pls help!

ok ..so u want to pack into somebodys house? angry
Re: Can Love Grow Over Time! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
sexyzeeno: A friend is about getting married and she told me she's not in love with the guy buh she have to cos she's not young, she's tired of staying in her parent's house and she can't move out except if she's married and more so she has committed herself. I feel she's making a mistake buh she said she doesn't av a choice except leaving the country buh she can't leave her job. Guys wat do u think, I am her only confidant n I dnt knw wat else to say. Pls help!
HELP!!!
That word funny die: HELP!!!
The only help me i can render is to commit suicide and leave a note dt na d parents cos am. Ok?
Re: Can Love Grow Over Time! by Mynd44: 3:14am On Mar 29, 2013
Another marriage which will make both parties miserable on the end
Re: Can Love Grow Over Time! by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 29, 2013
Lmao...

However, love do grow with time, both parties just need to find a balance... and do things that you both like doing together... I'm not a psychologist, however from personal experience(s), I know emotional attachment(s) always lead to love...

But hey, what do I know - I'm still a learner... wink

1 Like

Re: Can Love Grow Over Time! by Youngpo413: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Disaster
Re: Can Love Grow Over Time! by aristocrazzy: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gosh! How can leaving the country be a choice. She wan go do wetin 4 der.
Well my advice na sey she marry am, born pikin, and if things no work well, then she divorce. As simple as that.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? / Whatsapp Zone. / Tips On How To Charm A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.