Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? (925 Views)

Ladies,which Of These Kenyan Celebs Would You Shag Or Date?? / Why Do Men Classify Ladies Who Marry Or Date Old Men As Golddiggers? / Would U Marry Or Date A Physically Challenged Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2013
I can't. Whether a date or marriage,i can't,am scared of them. What about you? If you meet a guy/ girl and in the course of your date he / she tells you that's his/her profession, what would you do? Or close to your wedding you find out, what would you do?
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by Kaxmytex(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2013
are they nt human beings?
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2013
^^ i didn't say they are not, did i?
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by 190: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2013
Hell To the NO grin
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by xynerise: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2013
I can date Undertaker's sister and Kane will be my best man undecided
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2013
I'm not sure I could. They ae humans too but their line of work is a little scary considering they deal in death. Who knows, maybe if one meets the right undertaker or pallbearer, whether one might date or not, or even marry.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2013
190: Hell To the NO grin

Hell to the YES grin
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by Osyxcel(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Am not sure I can....maybe wen am actually faced with the situation, I can tell....don't wish to find myself in such situation though.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by greedie1(f): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
i don't think i can..
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Reports reaching me from WWF confirmed dt undertaker already has a girlfriend, u might try kane though!
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by 190: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

Hell to the YES grin

I know say u be undertaker grin
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by vivianc(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2013
Yes I can. The fact that he is a pallbearer is no big deal, if I could deal with having someone I loved die in my arms, embracing someone I loved while her corpse was being laid in state, then what's the big deal about someone lifting just a coffin?
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by 190: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2013
vivian chinaza: Yes I can. The fact that he is a pallbearer is no big deal, if I could deal with having someone I love die in my arms, embracing someone I love while her corpse is being laid in state, then what's the big deal about someone lifting just a coffin?

shocked
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by vivianc(f): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2013
190:

shocked

What? Close ur eyes joor.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by 190: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2013
vivian chinaza:

What? Close ur eyes joor.

are u in any way Nigerian
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by vivianc(f): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2013
190:

are u in any way Nigerian

No, I'm chinese......... grin
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by 190: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2013
vivian chinaza:

No, I'm chinese......... grin

strange because i read in my history class
that Nigerian girls are attracted to pallbearers and undertakers

didnt know the chinese do
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by vivianc(f): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2013
190:

strange because i read in my history class
that Nigerian girls are attracted to pallbearers and undertakers

didnt know the chinese do

Now u know, so base on the facts at ur disposal, u can now propound ur own theory.
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by 190: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Now u know, so base on the facts at ur disposal, u can now propound ur own theory.

I will
Ure so nice to me
I'll get u a rich husband

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by ejifranks(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
vivian chinaza: Yes I can. The fact that he is a pallbearer is no big deal, if I could deal with having someone I loved die in my arms, embracing someone I loved while her corpse was being laid in state, then what's the big deal about someone lifting just a coffin?
brave heart
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by ejifranks(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
they are super humans.......maybe....... not everyone can do what they do...... yes......but does that change the fact that they are human and need love in their lives like every other person... No is the answer ...
Re: Can You Marry Or Date An Undertaker or a Pallbearer? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
Yes I can,am more concerned with the content of a man's character.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Charm A Girl / Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot / When A Girl Calls A Boy Her DEAREXT, What Do She Mean ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.