Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? (4744 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / When A Gold-digger Dates A Gold-digger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by sweetiemi(f): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2008
hi people,

please i want to know your opinion on this? does age matter in a relationship?

i mean does it matter if a girl dates a younger guy
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by TheSly: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2008
Yes it does!!
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by ariblaze(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2008
its not supposed to matter

atleast to a certain degree not to me

as long as the girl in not more than give or take 4years from my age
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by kaytyler: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2008
Well it doesnt matter really, but when it gets serious it will always tell and affect the future of the relationship,
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by micklplus(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2008
u sounded like u are older than ur boyfriend?

It doesnt matter my dear, AGe is just a number ! Thats not to say the lady will be 40 and the guy 30 ! that one na sugar mummy and sugar boy relationship. cheesy cheesy
Cheers
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by almondjoy(f): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2008
Would really bother me.  I can't even get turned on by one even if I am under hypnosis.  A mature body with solid muscles showing the tracks of time turns me on any day.  People who have lived life and have had some kind of life experiences to share after all said and done.  tongue  What in the world would we discuss after the "fact" act?

Razor bumps? undecided

Yes, age matters to me.  I can't date anyone 0-15 years younger then maself, including new born babies.  I prefer 35 and above thanks! kiss  They have jobs maybe and can hold the kinds of conversations that can keep a relationship going. They are less restless and more patient.  Of course there are exceptions to the rule. . .but this is ma opinion.  Even if the guys is mature for his age, I would still be turned off by his prepubescent body.  I like "solid" men not liquid boys! cool  When those ones "engage" you in some kind of a "tango", you will understand that you are with a real man not a juvenile! cheesy

I don't like to hear things like, "when will I see you again"? Or "Can I have money for gas"? crap"!  Awon Chris Brown, Usher co. . .absolute taboo! Who wants to hear "I love You" from such? cheesy  Chai!

Please give me a Brian Mcknight or Baby Face anyday!  Wham! kiss  Wham! kiss Wham! kiss
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by tngtech(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2008
yes, it does but to an extent.
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by Dalby(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2008
almondjoy:

Not rubbish like, "when will I see you again crap"! Awon Chris Brown and co. . .absolute taboo!

Una no go see again grin grin grin
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by almondjoy(f): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2008
Dalby:

Una no go see again grin grin grin

Lai Lai! grin

We will never even pass the same street!  God forbid!  What is that? grin  Those are for awon Britney Spears and co to be sampling themselves in ignorance.  I no dey for that kind of "pediphile" market ooooooooooooooooooooh! grin

I like to feel like a "mama" but to the right kind of "baby"! wink  Solid babies, please!!!
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by TheSly: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2008

u sounded like u are older than your boyfriend?

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exactly. . . . . .but wetin kwonsain u. angry sad
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by dreeldee: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2008
almondjoy:

Would really bother me. I can't even get turned on by one even if I am under hypnosis. A mature body with solid muscles showing the tracks of time turns me on any day. People who have lived life and have had some kind of life experiences to share after all sais and done. tongue What in the world would we discuss after the "fact" act?

Razor bumps? undecided

Yes, age matters to me. I can't date anyone 5 years younger then ma self. I prefer 35 and above thanks! kiss They have jobs maybe and can hold the kinds of conversations that can keep a relationship going. They are less restless and more patient. Of course there are exceptions to the rule. . .but this is ma opinion. Even if the guys is mature for his age, I would still be turned off by his prepubescent body. I like "solid" men not liquid boys! cool When those ones "engage" you in some kind of a "tango", you will understand that you are with a real man not a juvenile! cheesy

I don't like to hear things like, "when will I see you again"? Or "Can I have money for gas"? crap"! Awon Chris Brown and Usher co. . .absolute taboo! Who wants to hear "I love You" from such? cheesy Chai!

Please give me a Brian Mcknight or Baby Face anyday! Wham! kiss Wham! kiss Wham! kiss

If your dream hard reach this one,who knows it just might happen cheesy
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2008
No, it doesn't matter.

Maturity and responsibility don't always come with age.
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by almondjoy(f): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
dreeldee:

If your dream hard reach this one,who knows it just might happen cheesy

Dreams are free now!  That kind of Demi Moore and Whitney Houston rubbish. . . .I can never try such a rubbish in my wildest dreams.  E no hungry reach so abeg! cheesy

May God forbid bad thing!  If I ever were on some kind of drugs and I found an overgrown teenager across the dinner table from me, not to talk of between ma legs. . . I will beg for instant death! angry

Twa!
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by ifyalways(f): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
Personally you MUST be atleast 5 solid yrs older than me cool They come with better experience in all things and handle things more maturedly. . .the older the better lol but not too old oooooooooooh sumtin like 5 to 8 yrs ahead of me.thank yousss kiss
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by jkpretty(f): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
He has to be older even if its a minute grin
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by Dalby(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2008
ifyalways:

Personally you MUST be atleast 5 solid years older than me cool They come with better experience in all things and handle things more maturedly. . .the older the better lol but not too old oooooooooooh sumtin like 5 to 8 years ahead of me.thank yousss kiss

Its easier to use their head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by almondjoy(f): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2008
ifyalways:

Personally you MUST be atleast 5 solid years older than me cool They come with better experience in all things and handle things more maturedly. . .the older the better lol but not too old oooooooooooh sumtin like 5 to 8 years ahead of me.thank yousss kiss

jkpretty:

He has to be older even if its a minute grin

At least with older dudes, you can tell the direction their lives should be taking. In the sexuality department. . .always the winners in ma book! cheesy They know what to do since they have been around the block for a while. kiss

Now that is what I am talking about! Older dudes may have some personality problems too but. . . prefer them any day.  They make better kissers who have learned to keep their saliva in their mouths!  They have better rhythmic, systematic, suave, purposeful and more calculating movements. cool  With younger dudes. . .the level of maturity is always questionable at one point or the other. . .they get overly excited and you are constantly guiding them as to "where to go or put things"! wink

Noooooo, not there. . .here.  Not like this, but like that.  Please move up a little! cheesy

Zombies!

Do I look like a traffic warderess? tongue

Dalby:

Its easier to use their head grin grin grin

Hmmmmmmmmmm!  That too, without biting the heck out of you! cheesy
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by angelq(f): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2008
almondjoy:

Would really bother me. I can't even get turned on by one even if I am under hypnosis. A mature body with solid muscles showing the tracks of time turns me on any day. People who have lived life and have had some kind of life experiences to share after all said and done. tongue What in the world would we discuss after the "fact" act?

Razor bumps? undecided

Yes, age matters to me. I can't date anyone 0-15 years younger then maself, including new born babies. I prefer 35 and above thanks! kiss They have jobs maybe and can hold the kinds of conversations that can keep a relationship going. They are less restless and more patient. Of course there are exceptions to the rule. . .but this is ma opinion. Even if the guys is mature for his age, I would still be turned off by his prepubescent body. I like "solid" men not liquid boys! cool When those ones "engage" you in some kind of a "tango", you will understand that you are with a real man not a juvenile! cheesy

I don't like to hear things like, "when will I see you again"? Or "Can I have money for gas"? crap"! Awon Chris Brown, Usher co. . .absolute taboo! Who wants to hear "I love You" from such? cheesy Chai!

Please give me a Brian Mcknight or Baby Face anyday! Wham! kiss Wham! kiss Wham! kiss

Almondjoy! Almondjoy!

We meet again.

You seem to always have what to say at any given opportunity. While, i totally agree with you on this one.

Seriouly almondjoy, Can you be kind enough to send me your pic? pls.
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by jkpretty(f): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2008
almondjoy:

Now that is what I am talking about! Older dudes may have some personality problems too but. . . prefer them any day. They make better kissers who have learned to keep their saliva in their mouths! They have rhythmic, systematic, suave and purposeful and more calculating movements. cool With younger dudes. . .the level of maturity is always questionable at one point or the other. . .they get overly excited and you are constantly guiding them as to "where to go or put things"! wink

Noooooo, not there. . .here. Not like this, but like that. Please move up a little! cheesy

Zombies!

Aj, U are soooooo naughty! lipsrsealed
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by almondjoy(f): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2008
@angelq

Wetin I do you? cheesy   We don fight so teeeeeeeeeeeey for this Nairaland and I agree no more fight with you abeg! I don tire for you! Why are you just tormenting me around Nairaland?  Is this your idea of love? undecided  Thank you for agreeing with me. I should send a fellow woman like me my picture.  Now, that is a freaky first! To do juju or what?

You no well! grin If you are a dude. . .come out and indicate so we can "rap"! tongue

jkpretty:

Aj, You are soooooo naughty! lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Just tend to have too much fun sometimes, especially after a good night's errrrr sleep! tongue
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by ifyalways(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2008
almondjoy:

At least with older dudes, you can tell the direction their lives should be taking. In the sexuality department. . .always the winners in ma book! cheesy They know what to do since they have been around the block for a while. kiss

Now that is what I am talking about! Older dudes may have some personality problems too but. . . prefer them any day. They make better kissers who have learned to keep their saliva in their mouths! They have better rhythmic, systematic, suave, purposeful and more calculating movements. cool With younger dudes. . .the level of maturity is always questionable at one point or the other. . .they get overly excited and you are constantly guiding them as to "where to go or put things"! wink

Noooooo, not there. . .here. Not like this, but like that. Please move up a little! cheesy

Zombies!

Hmmmmmmmmmm! That too, without biting the heck out of you! cheesy
ROFL
hmmmn i say thank God you got married when you did. . . .you,you, Almond ! you are a Topic of your own. kiss
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by kemisuga(f): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2008
To me Age matters in ma relationship. I cant date someone younger than me; maturity or no maturity. I will not be submissive nor respect him to some extent. I will not allow my younger ones to control. shocked
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by opokonwa(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2008
@poster
Are you African or European 'cause in AFRICA, IT MATTERS!

It also depends on where the dating will lead to; just sex romping or marriage.
I do not intend to settle down with an older lady, shikina!
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by Busta(f): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
Depends on how old both of them are right now as well as the age gap.

If a girl is 25 and dating a 15 years old boy then, she's a certified pedophile and vice versa too.
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by Bblak(f): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2008
It does matter

But on the contrary,if he is only younger in age but not in heart and brain and he is matured enough not to act his age and if the age differences is not much (maybe few months or a year), then, he may be considered cos i doubt if i can date a younger guy lipsrsealed.
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by sweetiemi(f): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2008
opokonwa:

@poster

well am African and if you asked me this question like a year ago i would have been of the same opinion but, things seem to chage
angelq:

Haba Relax now grin any way this one o u sef if u am u go know say all your criteria eg physique intellect etc dey im bodi grin grin grin
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by sweetiemi(f): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2008
Seriously guys we havent started dating but chai am tempted not because older are not availabe(them full ground) but its just that on the friendship level we are really good friends that are able to hold god intelligent conversation and are able to sustain it (for me that is a must!!)

the age difference is 2yrs and we are both in our late twenties (so it not sugar mummy thing as someone suggested angry)

so even though i feel like going ahead into a relationship but the various reactions i have read so far is actually what am afraid of from family undecided
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by dreeldee: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2008
sweetiemi:

Seriously guys we havent started dating but chai am tempted not because older are not availabe(them full ground) but its just that on the friendship level we are really good friends that are able to hold god intelligent conversation and are able to sustain it (for me that is a must!!)
the age difference is 2yrs and we are both in our late twenties (so it not sugar mummy thing as someone suggested angry)

so even though i feel like going ahead into a relationship but the various reactions i have read so far is actually what am afraid of from family undecided

i think you should go ahead since you're the one who is into it besides, you're old enough to decide what's good for you. goodluck
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by babycool(f): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2008
opokonwa:

@poster

Pls which African tradition forbids it? Speak for yourself joo!!!
Re: Does It Matter If A Girl Dates A Younger Guy? by bobbyxxx1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2008
Its ok. As far as they are banging.

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Sleeping Releationships For Couples / Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him / I'm So Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.