Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I'm So Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heartbroken (4741 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Heartbroken by Piptoes(f): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
My boyfriend have been acting funny ever since he travelled abroad. We've dated for about six years. I've been very supportive and even formed the basic part of his life, if u know what I mean. A few months ago, he stopped calling me and our frequent chatting on whatsapp reduced drastically. And whenever I call him, he would pick the call and promise to call back, but never will. So I decided to give him a break, so he could sort himself out. Just last week I tried to find out what the problem was, and why he's been acting so withdrawn, at first he said it was complicated and blamed it on work. But I know it's more than that. The truth is, I love him so much. And I've always envisaged our future together. Yesterday he finally opened up to me, he told me he's meet a lot of ladies and so confused about who to spend the rest of his life with. I was really shocked to hear those words and it just keeps resonating in my head... we've only been seperated for 8 months and all of a sudden I've been shoved in the background. I've decided to leave it in the hands of God. Plus, I feel so hrt broken at the moment. So I'd like to know, is there still light at the end of the tunnel? Or should i give up already?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by ronald4lif(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
What did he travel abroad for, to study and return upon completion of his program or on a permanent hustling basis?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by halfricanadian(f): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Give up

He aint worth it

The man for u will never put u in such a situation

Leave him u represent ursef nd nt him

Ur life race aint his own

7 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by halfricanadian(f): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Give up

He aint worth it

Build ursef by ursef for ursef

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Irishrena1(f): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
He just told you he's been cheating on you all the while. And he had the conscience to tell you that which I think means that he really wants you to get yourself out of his life even if it hurts you so bad
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
he has already told u d truth, deal wit it or kip wasting ur time and beauty.

did I just say beauty? shocked

rush to check op's dpgrin

modified:
rush baq into thread disappointedsad

op put ur dp or idntbliv ur story

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
make i book space before smellymouth hajack am... wait ooooo were is cc sandoski
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by halfricanadian(f): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Irishrena1:
He just told you he's been cheating on you all the while. And he had the conscience to tell you that which I think means that he really wants you to get yourself out of his life even if it hurts you so bad

Exactly

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by onstelly(f): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Coming back with my advice
Just waking up from sleep

Modified

Op actually from all look of things dear, it's over just that you didn't get to know on time and it's really sad and painful but I will advice you move on, because there is actually nothing left for you to do in the relationship, like you said you guys have been through a lot and again letting go might be hard because six years is a whole lots years and is not gonna be easy letting go but you have to move on dear.
Hopefully you will find love soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
and what do u see in the dp.. grin
IHATEPUZZY:
he has already told u d truth, deal wit it or kip wasting ur time and beauty.

did I just say beauty? shocked

rush to check op's dpgrin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
u better go back to sleep dear.. grin
onstelly:
Coming back with my advice
Just waking up from sleep
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by azeecoboy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
He ez gonna eventually dump your sorry ass,he doesnt love you..
Sorry dear,but the best thing for you is just to move on,forget about him,he doesnt deserve ur love and affection..
Believe me,you deserve a better person to make the love get reciprocated

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
people will never learn
Distance never works!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by sleekyonyx(f): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
What did he travel abroad for, to study and return upon completion of his program or on a permanent hustling basis?
he's on course lol... the guy is just a pu.nk...if after six years of relationship...he's still yet to decide who to marry..then he's a joker
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by cruzita(f): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
He has already told u ,its now left for u to continue wasting your time waiting for him or moving on

but remember ,u better be with someone that will appreciate u not tolerate u

this life is too short to waste it on a soul that isn't worth anything

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
What sweet me most in ur article is the that u have leave it in the hand of God. My dear sister, forget the past with him and hope for the future which will be better than the latter.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by modestofynest(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
Give up

He aint worth it

Build ursef by ursef for ursef

Give up for where u no dey hear say the guy dey abroad, u no know say Nigeria girl no dey tale ear hear say u dey even if na Ghana them go loyal die, so she is loyal for a reason leave her, till him bring back him white gf then u go learn

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by onstelly(f): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
u better go back to sleep dear.. grin
Lol I can't sef
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by IHATEPUZZY(m): 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
and what do u see in the dp.. grin

amebo embarassed

no b for mai mouth dem go hear say lala na virgin tongue
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Boring: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
six years dating i rest my case..you don become old cargo for him side nau..

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by greatpablo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
my dear dont make someone your priority,when they only make you an option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by halfricanadian(f): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
modestofynest:

Give up for where u no dey hear say the guy dey abroad, u no know say Nigeria girl no dey tale ear hear say u dey even if na Ghana them go loyal die, so she is loyal for a reason leave her, till him bring back him white gf then u go learn

Oga dont tink loyal is for bf

If im loyal its for my future to train mysef discipline

Loyalty is nt a days job

So sorry to any mumu ex dat tinks i am loyal for him

cheesy cheesy it wasnt my intention to giv u such impression
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin ;Dabeg i need r support abeg check my signature..
IHATEPUZZY:

amebo embarassed

no b for mai mouth dem go hear say lala na virgin tongue
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Starlet50(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2016
Piptoes:
So I'd like to know, is there still light at the end of the tunnel?
(In Falz voice) Honezly akant give u a good ansa because it has been ages since I vishualize light in my area.My dear,even if there's light at the tunnel.it's safer to admit that there's no light.Jst imagine it dis way someone called u on ur Tecno Y3 to come and collect iphone6 bt u will av to drop ur Y3 even though datz what u used to receive the call.Niggas are jst breaking hearts evrywhere and I'm here thinking "there's a man for evry woman and a woman for every man" nibo nitemi wa?...I wuld av given u a good advice bt I'm done trying to heal hearts I knw nothing abt.literally,dat guy jst lost a moon while chasing stars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by halfricanadian(f): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2016
azeecoboy:
He ez gonna eventually dump your sorry ass,he doesnt love you..
Sorry dear,but the best thing for you is just to move on,forget about him,he doesnt deserve ur love and affection..
Believe me,you deserve a better person to make the love get reciprocated

Preach bro preach
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by halfricanadian(f): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Starlet50:
(In Falz voice) Honezly akant give u a good ansa because it has been ages since I vishualize light in my area.My dear,even if there's light at the tunnel.it's safer to admit that there's no light.Jst imagine it dis way someone called u on ur Tecno Y3 to come and collect iphone6 bt u will av to drop ur Y3 even though datz what u used to receive the call.Niggas are jst breaking hearts evrywhere and I'm here thinking "there a man for evry woman and a woman for every man" But nibo nitemi wa?...I wuld av given u a good advice bt I'm done trying to heal hearts I knw nothing abt.

Mad man lol cheesy
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2016
Piptoes:
My boyfriend have been acting funny ever since he travelled abroad. We've dated for about six years. I've been very supportive and even formed the basic part of his life, if u know what I mean. A few months ago, he stopped calling me and our frequent chatting on whatsapp reduced drastically. And whenever I call him, he would pick the call and promise to call back, but never will. So I decided to give him a break, so he could sort himself out. Just last week I tried to find out what the problem was, and why he's been acting so withdrawn, at first he said it was complicated and blamed it on work. But I know it's more than that. The truth is, I love him so much. And I've always envisaged our future together. Yesterday he finally opened up to me, he told me he's meet a lot of ladies and so confused about who to spend the rest of his life with. I was really shocked to hear those words and it just keeps resonating in my head... we've only been seperated for 8 months and all of a sudden I've been shoved in the background. I've decided to leave it in the hands of God. Plus, I feel so hrt broken at the moment. So I'd like to know, is there still light at the end of the tunnel? Or should i give up already?
If you truly love him like you said, try using the laws of attraction to redirect his affections towards you... You really need to build ur mind power and have faith for this to work

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Starlet50(m): 12:13am On Jul 19, 2016
Boring:
six years dating i rest my case..you don become old cargo for him side nau..
Abi oo...a sensible guy like me will nw ask her out she will say NO some of them will even show ring dat has been there for six years YOU BE LORD OF THE RINGS??

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by halfricanadian(f): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2016
nma24:
If you truly love him like you said, try using the laws of attraction to redirect his affections towards you... You really need to build ur mind power and have faith for this to work

Why u pushing her into more danger undecided

A guy boldy said he is confused on who to marry

With a lady he had b dating for 6 yrs wey many people fit within dat yr do something productive like achieve bcs msc or waec certificate

Pls dont let her force hersef on him nd after 11 yrs of dating she ends up as the chief brides maid to d guys bride

The movie "12 yrs a slave will b better off dan her"

If she keeps pushing a dead relationship forward its a burden on its own

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken by Starlet50(m): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2016
nma24:
Lol,dis girl I think I like ur faith but bae even if u use 48 laws of Power + 108 laws of love and relationship...I've u heard dis song by koker "Ko le werk"!!!!
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by sleekyonyx(f): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Starlet50:

Abi oo...a sensible guy like me will nw ask her out she will say NO some of them will even show ring dat has been there for six years YOU BE LORD OF THE RINGS??
lol.....come and propose to me
Re: I'm So Heartbroken by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Starlet50:

Lol,dis girl I think I like ur faith but bae even if u use 48 laws of Power + 108 laws of love and relationship...I've u heard dis song by koker "Ko le werk"!!!!

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For The Ladies / I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! / I'm Dying Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.