Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife (10982 Views)

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Choco^ Chanel:
Well said smiley

Thnx smiley
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by starlightRR(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
>>>>>
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by starlightRR(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
I just checked your profile picture and i must confess that you're stunning. Is nekaa same as "Nneka"?

stunning as in facial beauty or b00bies......look well o, so you won't come to complain on nairaland that your gf has a flat ass.

@op that's a wrong assumption .....let's start with your definition of beauty
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by paix(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
Opposite attract simple.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Some of the guys who consider themselves handsome are usually nothing even close to average... So it's more like an ugly guy who has the delusional thought that he is handsome, marrying someone equally ugly as he is smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by ChocoChanel: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin
mondi_cheeks: Some of the guys who consider themselves handsome are usually nothing even close to average... So it's more like an ugly guy who has the delusional thought that he is handsome, marrying someone equally ugly as he is smiley
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by nauthyman: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
Choco^ Chanel:
Well said smiley
good talk, end of discussion
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Missonas(f): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
Opposites attracts!law of magnetism grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Missonas: Opposites attracts!law of magnetism grin
Oh here we go again. Tell the same law to homosexuals
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Popowaa: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lol
Mynd_44:
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Jloy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Point of Correction to the owner of this thread. No woman born of a human should you refer to as a beast. I'm sorry but the content of your thread look a little bit more disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
when you are young and handsome you want the preaty girls, just for flirting adn all youthful desires buh reverse would srongly be the case during marraige because as they say mare facial beauty is overated,. buh if you are not handsome you just settle with an average looking girl hoping that when you get married it must be a preaty girl(because you have been dying to have a preaty girl since your young age).... and for ladies, young and preaty you sQuander ur youth age running away from ur toasters, you roll with rich or/and handsome guys/men only to end up mayb marrying an ugly guy all in the name of frustration or love or wateva. daz all smiley
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Missonas(f): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Okies lemme add most often times than not opposites attracts.sides it is usally assumed dat d 'sissy' plays d role of d 'opposite' sex, hence d attraction

Mynd_44:
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Odikwa serious issue.
I m a fine man down from head 2 toe, with a broad shoulder & a height of 6ft, 2inches. Yes, don't roll your eyes.
I do strictly fine babes. Though, not yet married. But I m so sure that I ll settle for a beautiful wife. Seriously, if I don't 'won a bami wi nile'.
*drooling* re u for real wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by nauthyman: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Jloy: Point of Correction to the owner of this thread. No woman born of a human should you refer to as a beast. I'm sorry but the content of your thread look a little bit more disgusting.
fine boy and beautiful girls knows themselves lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Missonas: Okies lemme add most often times than not opposites attracts.sides it is usally assumed dat d 'sissy' plays d role of d 'opposite' sex, hence d attraction

Another poor defense.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by pleep(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
Men with options know that pretty girls who are not virgins have been ran through like meat grinder. 4 marriage u should be looking for the best mother for your kids, not a physcho hoe with baggage and good dick-suking skillz grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Men with options know that pretty girls who are not virgins have been ran through like meat grinder. 4 marriage u should be looking for the best mother for your kids, not a physcho hoe with baggage and good dick-sukin g s killz grin
. Oo gawd my nigga said it all

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Men with options know that pretty girls who are not virgins have been ran through like meat grinder. 4 marriage u should be looking for the best mother for your kids, not a physcho hoe with baggage and good dick-suking skillz grin
so if ur mother wasn't a virgin wen she got married...that's means she was one of them grin too... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by pleep(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
^Myy parents don't even kiss in public grin My dad was the first man she dated

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
Her kind can't believe u..they think everyone live a sex oriented life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by tolufaithO(f): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
ds questn is a serious one. A guy came to ma office sumtims ago, *menn u need to see ds guys, black, tall nd so handsome* but see d wife * OMG, she no follow, God forgive me, she urgly* nd i startd doin sum think dat day. Abeg who no d ansa to ds questn shud pls ansa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by pleep(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
tolufaithO: ds questn is a serious one. A guy came to ma office sumtims ago, *menn u need to see ds guys, black, tall nd so handsome* but see d wife * OMG, she no follow, God forgive me, she urgly* nd i startd doin sum think dat day. Abeg who no d ansa to ds questn shud pls ansa
haha, she is prayah worrior

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Let's b honest and keep it real. Perfection is something rare to achieve , perfection is very rare....
So the perfect people(the one we called beautiful/handsome) are few in this world.

There are more ugly peeps in the world than perfect people so don't b surprise to see some perfect with those ugly peeps.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so if ur mother wasn't a virgin wen she got married...that's means she was one of them grin too... shocked shocked shocked

Ouch burn!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by psky: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Op is the guy in the pic what you refer to as handsome? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Then I will have to agree with @mondi cheeks, you have no idea of what handsome is, it's obvious your standard for guys is way lower than it is for girls.
In my opinion, those two in the pic deserve each other. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Adufetohposh: *drooling* re u for real wink
I m 4real dear.
& u, u v got a pretty profile pic.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by chikeorji123(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
when it's comes to girlfriend thing u may parol with a damsel which majority of them are rude,proud and arrogant!,but
marriage that's serious biz we are talking here brethren..beauty? mbanu they are over rated..ugly ones are more fun to be with..coutesy of personal observation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Missonas(f): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Oh yea because ugly girls r mostly virgins ryt.wakey wakey!

pleep: Men with options know that pretty girls who are not virgins have been ran through like meat grinder. 4 marriage u should be looking for the best mother for your kids, not a physcho hoe with baggage and good dick-suking skillz grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by pleep(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Not true, even ugly girls can get laid if they want it.

I've met more pretty virgins than ugly ones. but plllz ladies no more virgin talk.. i feel like a pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Let's b honest and keep it real. Perfection is something rare to achieve , perfection is very rare....
So the perfect people(the one we called beautiful/handsome) are few in this world.

There are more ugly peeps in the world than perfect people so don't b surprise to see some perfect with those ugly peeps.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 30, 2013
Missonas: Oh yea because ugly girls r mostly virgins ryt.wakey wakey!

Sweetheart, thats the biggest lied and myth ever told.

Ugly girls get the most di..ck and they are the sluttiest set of girls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It / Trending Photos 18-year-old Lady Posted On Facebook For Her Birthday / Unreciprocated Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.