Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (51453 Views)

Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by dupsil(f): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2015
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Dkobo(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Story for d gods

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by jnrbayano(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2015
dupsil:
This might not be 100% true but have noticed that most handsome guys end up marrying ugly girls, and u see some very beautiful and pretty girls with very ugly guys. why?

How can I answer your "why" since you are not even sure of what you noticed?

undecided

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by herald9: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2015
To balance the equation and fulfill all righteousness.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2015
Honestly, I've noticed this pattern...and it scares me!

I can't settle for anything ugly angry

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Fabdedon(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ugly ones dont cheat dats all.!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by aristocrazzy: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
If u look closely, you'll see that such pattern is beginning to change. Seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Ikpewe: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
IT IS ALL ABOUT LOVE, BUT SOME TIMES MONEY FOLLOWS

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
because most of them are generally. dump
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by CzarRex: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nd d not so-lukin guys settle 4 beauriful chicks...well wetin concern me,dats d law of nature

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by dechandel(f): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
And i've seen good looking couples too. The hubby and wife dey drag who fine pass sef

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by ChubbyT(f): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by emperorchedda(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
I swear this thing happens a lot! You see a tall, handsome dude dating an ugly chick you just stare and wonder why the mismatch.
I believe it's because a handsome guy has no time to chase beautiful girls around more than once because they like the play hard to get shiit

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by MrTeymee(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Unlike poles attract...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by PapiDShipCapt(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
OP is this what you mean?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Ezibless: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Their partners don't see them as 'HURGLY' y'know
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Skykid1208(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Even in the magnetic field unlike poles attract same for human

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by modestdude(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
it all boils down to insecurity problems inherent in both sexes when it comes to relationship. The beautiful ladies see the handsome guys are womanizers and a potential threat to their desire to be adored and worshiped (coz the fine guys mostly dont give a damn abt worshipping a lady) rather he will be so full of himself. on the other hand, handsome guys feel insecure with pretty ladies coz of their attraction to other men and also cannot contain their pride.

*Modified*
In summary, the desire of both sexes to be adored clashes. That's what I call the clash of desires and of who gets more.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by mesoade(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrTeymee:
Unlike poles attract...
and like poles repel

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by mesoade(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
It's because most beautiful girl at their early stages will mingle handsome guys that might be ready to marry,but she might not be ready for marriage but when she's ready,the handsome suitors rarely come by,thereby making them settle for the ugly guys, . . It's just, "when the desired is not available,the available becomes desired" . . . This ain't disputing that there are beautiful couples

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by mesoade(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2015

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Hazardd(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
thats nature..
So that everything will ream together

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
It is because unlike terms attract

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by 100Cents: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
The observation is right.

You hardly find an extremely cute couple. Either the cute girl goes for an average looking guy or the very cute guy going for the average girl.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Honey307(f): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cute luking guys end up marrying ugly gals because dey are not after d physical appearance but d behaviour. Pretty gals do f..k up cos dey feel dey are pretty but dia are still pretty gals wit good behaviour but its jst dat dia type are rear.

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by chronique(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Didn't they teach you that like poles attract unlike poles,and that like poles usually repel? school? What you're seeing is the real life practical of what you learnt in school.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by luigiajah(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
kristina1:
come.. You follow dy book space bah...

Back To The Matter..

Not all cute guys end up with ugly girls..

Check celebs for example
Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by Janeify(f): 6:04am On Jan 10, 2015
If handsome guys marry beautiful women then what will happen to the ugly ones?

Have you ever seen two she goats breeding?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by passionate88: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Say "NO" to ugly girls, protect the future.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa by lambofil(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2015
mesoade:

Plz can u send me dis dp to me number watsap: 08186429161. And any other hillarious ones.
Thx buddy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / Choosing A Life Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.