Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA (25243 Views)

WW 3- North Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA!!!! / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by UnimkeAk(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
No be 2day yanch dey back &
No be 2day North korea start to wash, rinse and prepare their rockets to fire America or South Korea.

I've not read the art of war but if I was going to attack a country like the Us won't I keep it a secret and try to attack all of Americas strategic military infrastructure which is impossible for any country in the milky way to do..North korea are jokers menh.

Drop the rockects on America soil but pray the rapture takes place Cuz if it doesn't Americas response would erase North korea from the map.

You don't know that America is a war thirsty country always looking for a justification for war.

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx: Why do you Nigerians always think anyone against bullying, imperialism, and gun-ho neo-cons and neo-liberals in Washington, London, and Brussels is anti-west?? If so, then 70% of westerners should be classified as anti-west as well... You lot act like the African savages they portray you as in the western media - people from the dark continent with no brain cells...

Stop disgracing black people with your stupidity!!! Jheezzz

Sharap my friend

The westerners do not agree with north Korea on this.
Nuclear weapons should not be toyed with by countries with inferiority complex.

North Korea should deal with their issues.

I can imagine the amount of money being spent on a nuclear program by sich an impoverished country.
Misplaced priorities and yet some goons will come to nairaland and defend them.

Amazinf

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by tonididdy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
As long as the quakes nor affect my 3BEDroom flat for village
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
50calibre:
China is thinking of dropping the US dollar, as a matter of fact, at the BRICS nation few days ago, china and brazil just signed a deal for all their trades to be in their local current.

So, what do you think will happy to petro-dollar once this happens

Perhaps, that's why the yanks are getting paranoid - it's going to be game-over for their dominance in a few years...

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
50calibre:

WW3? That's funny! It's gonna take a whole lot more, and many years to start a WW3.
WW3 ALREADY STARTED. THE STARTING BATTLE IS IN SYRIA
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
In the end, I know North Korean will nuke the South without Warning. I know this deep down, if there are people who have basically nothing to lose but all to gain, its the North Koreans. USA has too many wars and a weak economic.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by chakula: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
what is so special about UN their downfall will soon come let watch because whosoever reach the peak on anything will relegate oneday.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
It is brewing
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Iykeponti(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
donedy:

Please you seemed deluded. I think you should be the one educating yourself.
Guy, apply wisdom plz.... take style go hide grin
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
ebdib:
Sharap my friend

The westerners do not agree with north Korea on this.
Nuclear weapons should not be toyed with by countries with inferiority complex.

North Korea should deal with their issues.

I can imagine the amount of money being spent on a nuclear program by sich an impoverished country.
Misplaced priorities and yet some goons will come to nairaland and defend them.

Amazinf

How do you know this and are you more western than me You probably got off the boat a few secs ago yet you know more about the west than I do, no?? Perhaps, I need to get a camcorder and go ask people on the road what they think about the yanks and their never ending bullying of little countries everywhere...

Tired of stupid wars - tell the yanks to go home and go fix their economy!!

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
50calibre:

As much as Russia are syria's ally, they aren't willing to stick their necks out too far should NATO intervene in Syria. If they weigh up the pros and cons, they stand to lose more than gain engaging nato all because of syria. they would just consider Syria expendable just like they did Libya.
YOU ARE WRONG. RUSSIA IS ON HIGH EMERGENCY ALERT TO START BLASTING AMERICA AND ISRAEL. THEY ARE DOING LAST MINUTE DRILLS AND PREPARATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCb8xMPCz6A
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Johnbullet1976: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Dey are all stupid!!! Let dem stire it up if dey can
Billyonaire: In the end, I know North Korean will nuke the South without Warning. I know this deep down, if there are people who have basically nothing to lose but all to gain, its the North Koreans. USA has too many wars and a weak economic.

Hello teenager
Wake up
North Korea has it all to lose too
Tell that to families whose children would be lost

Kids like you won't understand that
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

How do you know this and are you more western than me You probably got off the boat a few secs ago yet you know more about the west than I do, no?? Perhaps, I need to get a camcorder and go ask people on the road what they think about the yanks and their never ending bullying of little countries everywhere...

Tired of stupid wars - tell the yanks to go home and go fix their economy!!

I got off the boat?

Haha funniest line ever..... Which I'll ignore
But more importantly though I find it perplexing that any decent human being would support a nuclear war because of petty anti Americanism

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
ebdib:

Hello teenager
Wake up
North Korea has it all to lose too
Tell that to families whose children would be lost

Kids like you won't understand that
Stop disrespecting. People keep avoiding you here and you run around insulting people. Stay off my opinions and find psychiatric help, I am not a medic.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by cap28: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:

Most of you don't understand the nature of US debts.

The US government is owning the majority of it's debt to guess who? The Federeal Reserve! Most of the US government debt is owed to the US government!

You would be surprised what printing powers Uncle Sam owns when the US is actually at War. Not only does the US president have the ability to declare states of emergency and implement unpopular economics- like printing a 5 trillion dollar coin - it can do so without the approval of congress in a state of war. Although technically, attacking North Korea will not be seen as US being in a state of war, but this is just to give you a context.

Additionally, the US can choose to deliberately devalue it's currency, meaning the 3trillion dollars owed to the Chinese would only be worth a few thousand quid. Guess who would lose?

China cannot simply "want out of dollar". The dollar is a global language! It's a benchmark currency! All commodities are priced in US dollar terms. When the US lost its prized triple A ratings, there's a reason investors still consider it as a safe haven! It's simple, if you are not using the dollar, what else would you use?

Yes its true the US govt does owe the majority of its debt to the Federal Reserve but this does not negate the fact that the debt owed to China has to be repaid.

Also the federal reserves continuous printing of the dollar or quantitative easing in order to pay its debts is the reason why the dollar has now been devalued and this is the very reason why China does not want to keep accumulating more and more worthless dollars - the same goes for other major creditors such as Japan and some EU countries, eventually China is going to say - enough is enough - signs of this are already happening with China's plan to create a more consumer orientated domestic economy which will no longer have to depend so much on exporting its manufatured products to the US but to sell them to their domestic population and its increased trading relations with africa, other parts of asia and south america.

Also the US will be the biggest loosers if china and other countries dump the dollar because it will lose its position as the world reserve currency and it will now have to purchase its imports using whatever new reserve currency that is created, given that it will have a very poor credit rating it will borrow have to borrow credit at very high interest rates and this will have a knock on effect on all imports to america - cost of living in america will go through the roof and civil unrest as a direct response to the high cost of living will start to spiral out of control leading to a state of anarchy - dont forget that millions of americans are armed - these are all the things that the US govt are desperate to avoid at all costs.

3 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Ozonna(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
Billyonaire: This is going to be a proxy war that will decimate USA economically, and hurt her ego worldwide. China is rallying the BRICS and allies to dump the Dollars in 2015, then USA will lose her grip on world's economy. They can not lift debt ceiling for ever and China has been buying up every gold reserve. It is only too soon that USA will realize that the entire world has turned their back against them, cos now people have a choice, a economically more sound country that is ready to provide credit facilities and grants without meddling in local sovereign politics.

Even in BRICS, US have more allies than China and Russia. Brazil, India and SA are all western allies.

I don't see US going down economically in Ϯh℮ next 100years. I'm not an economist, maybe Oga Manny can help out here but US will still be Ϯh℮ world power in Ϯh℮ forseeable future.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx: Let's face it - the world is ripe enough for another war for us to get our acts together and move into the next stage of our existence... The Russians are daring NATO to a fight in Syria, but NATO is running while using its Jihadist proxies to destroy the country...

Let's just hope no one clicks the nuclear weapon button - but I'll like to see a confrontation between the Yanks and the North Koreans...

@ shymexx... I never knew u stupid nor suicidal in nature....

Nuclear war is sumtin no sane human would pray for to happen...

We now have nuclear weapons 100 times the effect of da 1s dropped in hiroshima...

And we have loads of nuclear weapons stockpiles, capable of destroying our entire planet 1000 times over.

Even if america or north korea is hit, think about the nuclear dust that might be blown by wind and give u and ur stupid folks that want war cancers.

If a nuclear war should happen, no 1 on dis planet is safe.. Most of our eco system will be contaminated.

@ idiot... Stop praying for it... If you feel suicidal, go jump in front of tube train.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
It seems some of you are programmed believing in sh:t, underestimating anyone in this present age is very dangerous.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE WRONG. RUSSIA IS ON HIGH EMERGENCY ALERT TO START BLASTING AMERICA AND ISRAEL. THEY ARE DOING LAST MINUTE DRILLS AND PREPARATION

Bruddah, I just told them about it - and what messr Putin is planning for NATO in Syria... grin

I bet they won't attack, they'll just continue to send arms to their jihadist proxies to continue their dirty work for them... It's just shameful that no one cares about the innocent people they're getting blown to smithereens everyday... That's the crazy world that we live in - a world of selfish and indoctrinated nutjobs!!

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Stop disrespecting. People keep avoiding you here and you run around insulting people. Stay off my opinions and find psychiatric help, I am not a medic.

You're doing exactly what you're accusing me of.

Schadenfreude
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
America has never won any war in recent history, and may never win one till their doomsday. From Vietnam, to Afghanistan, to Iraq. I am sure little North Korea will finally disgrace USA with support of Russians who started drills yesterday. This nuclear war, will finally restore dignity in sovereignty of nations, USA had no reason to conduct drills on the Korean Peninsular, its an act of aggression.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
You all preparing and anticipating for a showdown,

If a nuclear war starts, u might not all be here to see how it ends. It isn't your call of duty games, idiots.

y
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
ebdib:

You're doing exactly what you're accusing me of.

Schadenfreude
Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it. No offense
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
obo_man:
@ shymexx... I never knew u stupid nor suicidal in nature....

Nuclear war is sumtin no sane human would pray for to happen...

We now have nuclear weapons 100 times the effect of da 1s dropped in hiroshima...

And we have loads of nuclear weapons stockpiles, capable of destroying our entire planet 1000 times over.

Even if america or north korea is hit, think about the nuclear dust that might be blown by wind and give u and ur stupid folks that want war cancers.

If a nuclear war should happen, no 1 on dis planet is safe.. Most of our eco system will be contaminated.

@ idiot... Stop praying for it... If you feel suicidal, go jump in front of tube train.

I'm not praying for a nuclear war and I bet if any confrontation is going to happen between the two countries, nuclear weapons won't be involved... NK is just by China and I doubt the Chinese would allow the yanks to nuke NK because of its proximity...

I just want them to go at it... It might unite the two Korea and get the yanks to home...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by UyiIredia(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
Another needless strife.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
drnoel:
So after they destroy themselves, they will come and claim Africa from its indigenes just like they did the red indians
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. THEY ARE DESTROYING EACH OTHER FOR A REASON. SATAN IS CASTING OUT SATAN. THEY WILL LIQUIFY EACH OTHER. THEN THE PROPHETS OF THE LORD WILL EMERGE AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND RULE IT IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. WHAT YOU ALL NEED TO KNOW IS THAT IN THIS COMING WW3 WHICH HAS ALREADY STARTED BUT IS HEATING UP, NO SIDES WILL BE THE WINNERS. AMERICA WILL BE DESTROYED, CHINA WILL BE DESTROYED, RUSSIA WILL BE DESTROYED, EUROPE WOULD BE DESTROYED. THEY ARE CANCELLING EACH OTHER OUT. ARMAGEDDON. THE WAR TO END ALL WARS. ALL EVIL ON EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE ( THE LAKE OF FIRE ).
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by fitzmayowa: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Donian007: North Korean missiles n rockets wil nt reach anywer, USA has set up its missile n rocket interceptors, its a nuke defence system.

Tell them oooooooo

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

I'm not praying for a nuclear war and I bet if any confrontation is going to happen between the two countries, nuclear weapons won't be involved... NK is just by China and I doubt the Chinese would allow the yanks to nuke NK because of its proximity...

I just want them to go at it... It might unite the two Korea and get the yanks to home...
We share common thoughts when it comes to Unity of the Koreans. Why let America amplify their differences ? I think USA needs to try to reconcile brother countries instead of using their ally (SK) as an instrument to instigate China's ally (NK). NK&SK need to understand that this war is actually USA&CHINA psychological warfare.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by kennytidistar(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
I'm watching the whole shiit on CCTV i cant help it but to laugh. Whole America+Briton+Isreal
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by UnimkeAk(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Yo, fvck off, mate!!!

I'm 70% sure its you but I don't conclude on matters if I'm not 100% sure so I'm gonna be on the look out tho.
You are the same shynigga that hates his country so much, and has never written anything good about it on any thread here. Wot could be the reason for this kinda self inflicted bitterness.

Wots really your problem??
Now if its about the American deporting you issue, didn't you learn how to forgive and forget in sunday sch or at the mosque??
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by badassnigga(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
gud one I think north Korea will help damage America economy d more grin

will America engage north Korea? I doubt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists / Gambia Talks Fail As President Refuses To Step Down-bbc / Capital Police Draw Firearms Against Invading Trump Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.