Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? (6107 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by searchcorp(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
rcb34: please read his write up again, and make meaning from what he said, "the holy qu-ran thought him (isa) jesus is coming again and he beliefs in christ jesus", I dnt knw why u act like an extremist,here is a true muslim telling you the truth bt listen to ur reply.

In my own opinion, we are both saying the same thing!
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by searchcorp(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
ibrutex: coz muhammed has completed his mission no need to come back, but you guyz never give him 'JESUS' chance to complete his mission and to correct atrocities you comitted with his name.

We are saying the same thing, (u can't promote The Truth in ur own falsehood.)
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Revolva(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
grin Jesus Christ have come in many form but i dont think people ever noticed it....Example is HRH Ras Tafari...Haile Sallassie I..of Ethiopia
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by dannymatt(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
the thought that he died on the cross made me a free man that i am today which can never change neither can the whole world change it.......Lord i thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins, Jesus i thank you for giving yourself for my dirty life and unruly ways, Thank you Baba God.
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by missojugo(f): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
How unworthy, we are of his love! Thank you Jesus!!!!
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Itoroetti(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Striking thought?his humility and the ability to forgive.no man has ever and will ever be like this son of God.
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by obi2661: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
His sacrifice....neglect of earthly rewards....Africans revolution and progress can only be based on this...learn the right thing....He followed his goal beyond criticisms....He was different and stood with him goal....The first step to being SPECIAL is being STRANGE
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Chimerase(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
John 17 vs 1 jesus said and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, father, the hour has come; glorify your son, that your son also may glorify you:
As you have given him power over all flesh, that he should give eterna life to as many as you have him.
Vs 4 I have glorified you on the earth: I have finished the work which you gave me to do.
Vs 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them that you have given me; for they are yours. DIS IS DE VOICE OF DE LORD
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by blessed4ril(f): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
His Love 4me amazes me 2d last! As terrible as I am,he stil chose 2luv me! Thank You Lord Jesus my Friend.
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Michyeddy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
I could liken it to a cleansing agent..cleaner than any i've seen..washes away the stain and scars of sin...#nothing but the blood of jesus#whatever anyone says about my lord..HA!you can't stop me from dancing for joy cos am S A V E D.#Glllllooooorryyy#
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by dbride: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Faithful and Fulfilling!
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by fiercehillz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
He was at his early 30s when He died for us and our salvation...."Divine Sacrifice".
Thank God am a Christian
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by faboben10: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
D fact dat he died
for me is enough.
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Ernestybaba: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Take it or liv it, Christ is d savior of d whole world.
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by danot1030: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
Monichilly: A day when christians avoid to eat red meat

No ma, a day the catholics avoid to eat meat.
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Jerryjat(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
MY LORD AND MY GOD...

HAVE MERCY ON ME...

I BEG OF U...
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by farem: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
On The Cross
Lord Jesus’ Body
Was Broken
So That I Might Become Spiritually Whole
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by oyinbogirl(f): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
Remembering his sacrifice for mankind everyday in my mind, not just on GoodFriday. That and trying to follow the example he set for us to follow
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by great063(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Jesus Christ knew the impact His death and resurrection will have on mankind.Just wondering what God the Father was thinking when Jesus was captured,crucified and yielded up the ghost...and the nights He spent in the grave.He didn't just die,He paid the perfect and supreme price for you and me.Hebrews 9:16,17.
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Mosino95(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by SIRKOL(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
danieljude: Yeah,good friday is here again,d day jesus christ of nazareth gave his lyf 4 u and i 4 eternal lyf.d day he took d burden and sins of d world 2 crucify on d cross of calvary.a day of sobber and reflection.
...sin can be inevitable but in evry good friday, i make sure i honor Christ Jesus by not allowing myself fall in2 any kindda sin.....but is it a sin 4 one 2 eat meat on dis day
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by kalohkaloh: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
If Jesus were to be President of Nigeria, he will be passionate enough to advise Alams, Cecilia Ibru, Farouk, Pension thieves and oil subsidy rouges to restore four-folds (four times)what they stole from Nigerians just like Zacchaeus in the Bible after which salvation (forgiveness) will come into their homes!

1 Like

Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Lalaska(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
He became sin that u will become the righteousness of God...
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Timmi: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because that we deserved it, but because that was His plan from before the beginning of time - to show us His grace through Christ Jesus. And now He has made all of this plain to use by the appearing of Christ Jesus, our Savior. He broke the power of death and illuminated the way of life and immortality through the Good News. (II Timothy 1:9-10).

I pray that you accept the Lord's invitation to live a holy life for He that called you is Holy and His plan for you is to be Holy just as He is.
Re: What Striking Thought Of Jesus Is On Your Mind This Good Friday? by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 30, 2013
All these for lo<3e of me!!! Thanksgiving

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Percentage Of The World's Population Does The Atheists Constitute? / Jesus Of Nazareth - An Historical View / Always Put God First In Your Life ( Tithing ) - By Zac Poonen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.