Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (38127 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Am I Unknowingly Dating A Prostitute ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Hima(f): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
crackhaus: How often are my gonna have to see this same story on the internet... This is not worthy news to keep making the rounds, I'm just saying.. 'Oga at the top' is much more interesting..

Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Afam4eva(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
Some women are only faithful because they've not been tested.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by floggins: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Even if this is true..the husband is to blame,why would u lead your wife into temptation..its shows you never loved her..he asked for it and should have no reason to blame her.. cry cry cry cry, trying to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it..foolish husband
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Danykooko: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Where is the problem here naw? There is no big deal in this matter as wifey will tell hubby that from day one she knew it was him that sent her the friend request and that she has been playing all along just to see what he is up.she will let him know that d reason she travelled down to abj was to give him a shocker and at the same time she couldn't stay in lag all alone since the hubby was not coming over for weekend as ususal.Datz all.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by pendusky(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
sexkillz: They are both fools.
sometimes i hate ur comment wit passion...did they asked about them? Or they ask abt u being in their shoes? So u telling us that ure a fool? Huh?
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Kamsy10: But why do people accept friend requests from strangers on facebook
hw eals do u expect to mak new friends if u dnt request or accept requests frm strangers?? I mean, dats d idea of all social networks ryt ?? To meet new friends...
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
FACEBOOK IGI,I MEAN FACEBOOKWOOD!
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Chregor(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wait a minute; these are all cock & bull stories dat will never cease to make it to the front page.
For the fact dat we're being coerce into accepting the story, i think the husband is at fault here, because he's gone extreme; and above all, with him as a husband, the game is very feasible barely because he knows all her weak points.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by UyiIredia(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
LOL ! It may be recycled but its hilarious. And serious looking from another perspective.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Policewoman(f): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
But why do we ladies always indulge in sending our nude pics on internet? Na wah o! Anyway they are both guilty but the wife is more guilty for exposing her intimate parts to another man. Case dismissed! Hey!!!! I've served out my ban by OAM4J. Glad to be back.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by festusfeezy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
guy u no wach d movie finish, tel us wetin d man com lata do na, or are u alearner?
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Kaycee4(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
May be they both knew them self through net.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Ibyno(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Fake story, so they don't call each other on fone ? Or she don't know the husband voice ? But if u said the husband use his friend to set the wife up, that will be accepted.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Bigsteveg(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Na dat day rapture go occur
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Harrypoter(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mobsync: Trouble don wear cover shoe cheesy

Confirmed!
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Mosino95(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
If it's me am going 2 4gv her al d name of d kids we av, coz no man can pas judgement.if she try dat again i tink God wil no av doin my best,
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by GalaxyNoteII: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Some women are only faithful because they've not been tested.

If your mother was not a virgin when she met and married your father, then I suggest you edit this or include her in the group of faithless women.

I don't understand how men can shamelessly speak foolishly like this. . .
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by HOTWATER(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
I blame GEJ for introducing Facebook to Nigerians
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by SIRKOL(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
Well if i was d woman, i will only thank my creator dat i have been doing those nasty fins 2 my Husband nd not anyother man.....atleast NO b sin na
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by mrvictor: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
To God be the glory

End of part 1
watch out for part 2

Nollywood dey try o!
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by fruityjojo(f): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am!
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Petraman(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Na big Bleep up for the wife. the husband who intentionally do that kind thing will not be surprise, but will never trust his wife again. |The wife should not have sent her private parts pictures.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by kalohkaloh: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Shame to the unfaithful wife! Married women ought to know that dating another man (or men in some terrible cases)is a curse on them and by extension, their innocent children and a danger to their husbands! No reason on earth is strong enough to justify a married woman dating another man either in the office, church, neighbourhood, on facebook or any other place under the sun! It is indeed shameful!
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by HURUCHI(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cry
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by amanogal(f): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
d man s sick, d wife s stupid, mtschewwwww
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by jntyjnty007(f): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
True story or not, the underlying meaning is be careful who you invite into your social networking world online.

Funny though. Nothing like being creative!
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by meerah25(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
ITbomb: If it were me , I will return the movie and collect Room 027

hit the nail on the headsmiley
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by LemonBoy1: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
ITbomb: If it were me , I will return the movie and collect Room 027

my guy, u r d sharpest guy. Ds storey is js fiction, practicaly impossible
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

If your mother was not a virgin when she met and married your father, then I suggest you edit this or include her in the group of faithless women.

I don't understand how men can shamelessly speak foolishly like this. . .
Go and take some English classes then come back and read my comment. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! by miqos02(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
Beautful.B:
Shameless unfaithful wife, he should divorce her immidiately.
its not a real life story, calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.