Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1493737 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Oduugo:
Onyi Best- 4, Agbongbon Street, off Ladipo Street Mushin. 08023106627. Good day house pls where can I get tarpaulin in lagos
You can save yourself of the stress and the probability of using an inferior material for your pond. Pond constructions (CONCRETE, EARTHEN & TARPAULIN POND) is part of the services that we render at NUVEMBARZ FARMS. All you needto do is to give us the dimension of the pond that you want while we bring your dreamed pond into reality.

Wishing you all the very best!!!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by mozek24: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2016
bily:

Someone already dropped a link above your comment, it's the same feeding table.

I just expanded it on excel for personal use

Thanks for the info.

I have tried different confusing accounting methods for fish mgt without achieving accurate result.

Pls can you or anyone else in the house give us a proper format for good book keeping and accounting records for effective fish farming and management.

Thank you
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2016
Anyone in need of catfish Melange 300gm to 500gm should contact 08131049029. Location is Ikorodu - Offin. Call while stock last.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Sejeje: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
jaz:
whats your location
Oyo state moniya ibadan
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Sejeje: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
chilanfarms:
# to wic state? Yes I have.
moniya Ibadan in Oyo state
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Oyalfares: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good work @Bily. Just trying to do the same you made the work easier. Thanks!

Someone already dropped a link above your comment, it's the same feeding table.

I just expanded it on excel for personal use[/quote]
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Do you hav any challenge in ur farm and want solution,memtorship n almost free consultation chat wiv me on 07065874135 and we will trash all the issue together. I hate farmers stressing n loosing money.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by wilbro: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
To all the Guru's in the house, please kindly assist. I have a new proposed site for fish farming and I intend to construct earthen ponds.
1. Please, for a pond of 2000 capacity whats the dimension that can hold them to table size.
2. How many fish per square meter
3. what is the spacing between each pond

The land is not swampy but when you dig to 12 foot, water comes from the ground to fill the pond. Please, whats the best way to design the pond. Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by korel9: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gud day house. Pls how do I get supply of Gelatin feeds in Kano?

Cc: robonski15
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 042imo: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Plz am interested in dis fish farmin..I wan 2 knw..
1.wat feed do I need dependin on stages of growth,availability of such feeds in my state imo..owerri precisely,hw much da cost either per bag or per kg nd hw lng da fishes will consume it.
2.price of fries or fingerings in owerri here.
3.how both earthen or artificial ponds ar operated.
4.ani oda important info I need 2 knw.
God bless u all
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by fzero: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2016
chilanfarms:
Do you hav any challenge in ur farm and want solution,memtorship n almost free consultation chat wiv me on 07065874135 and we will trash all the issue together. I hate farmers stressing n loosing money.
Bros there are lots of unanswered questions here, issues should be trashed out here not back door. Just my candid opinion
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Afrika011: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
hello House, i need a reliable SUPPLIER of smoked catfish. I am a distributor of smoked catfish to individual homes and major bar and restaurants . I am based in Ogun state. Any reliable producer of smoked catfish should send a mail to alomatayor@gmail.com or whatsapp/call 08165298276 . It would be nice doing business together. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
fzero:

Bros there are lots of unanswered questions here, issues should be trashed out here not back door. Just my candid opinion
# most of us r busy but only come into browers when les busy but wen u get a msg pop on ur device u respond to it almost immediately. Ur candid opinion is noted...
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
042imo:
Plz am interested in dis fish farmin..I wan 2 knw..
1.wat feed do I need dependin on stages of growth,availability of such feeds in my state imo..owerri precisely,hw much da cost either per bag or per kg nd hw lng da fishes will consume it.
2.price of fries or fingerings in owerri here.
3.how both earthen or artificial ponds ar operated.
4.ani oda important info I need 2 knw.
God bless u all
# if u are starting wiv 1g fingerlin the best feed to start wiv is either copense 0.3mm/ Aller Aqua 00GR u move to bigger size as they grow. Earthen pond is more easy to operate than concrete pond, its does not need frequent change of water just flowthru for few hours a day. For price of seed in owerri contact Philip +234 813 702 1798 he will hav d best ans to dt. For more discussion u can contact me thru my email klinriteservicesnigola@hotmail.com or whatsapp 07065874135. Welcome to the future. Best of luck
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Afrika011:
hello House, i need a reliable SUPPLIER of smoked catfish. I am a distributor of smoked catfish to individual homes and major bar and restaurants . I am based in Ogun state. Any reliable producer of smoked catfish should send a mail to alomatayor@gmail.com or whatsapp/call 08165298276 . It would be nice doing business together. Thanks
Oga sir! Chilan will love to partner wiv you. Will chat you for further discussion.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by heartbitmi: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
hello guys, please what is the current price of mélange and table size catfish in your area? please kindly state price and location....cheers
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by chilanfarms(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
heartbitmi:
hello guys, please what is the current price of mélange and table size catfish in your area? please kindly state price and location....cheers
# here in Ibadan melange is #420 n table size frm #470-550
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by petishegzy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls farmers in d house,can a de-chlorinize water be use for catfish?...plss,au much is coppens feed right nw and pls,au much is a fingerling & juvenile
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
remros2:
oga excelsior, pls when are u organising another practical catfish hatchery and catfish management training here in ibadan. Pls I will want to participate, and my email is oluremiolabode@gmail.com. No 08034723763
my bro i dey school(PG), hence to do one now might not be possible now,to effectively do a training that you wont need to worry or ever pay a consultant needs minimum of 5-7 days & that luxury of time isnt there,but any other thing let know & i am not in ibadan. Though my people are there, i visit when free. My bro, there must be guys on this thread in ibadan that could help. No vex, whatever i do i put my heart to it,no distraction. even if na sléep(Laugh), my numbers 08035335647,08055613682

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 042imo: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
chilanfarms:
# if u are starting wiv 1g fingerlin the best feed to start wiv is either copense 0.3mm/ Aller Aqua 00GR u move to bigger size as they grow. Earthen pond is more easy to operate than concrete pond, its does not need frequent change of water just flowthru for few hours a day. For price of seed in owerri contact Philip +234 813 702 1798 he will hav d best ans to dt. For more discussion u can contact me thru my email klinriteservicesnigola@hotmail.com or whatsapp 07065874135. Welcome to the future. Best of luck
tanks sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2016
korel9:
Gud day house. Pls how do I get supply of Gelatin feeds in Kano?

Cc: robonski15
It will get to the Northern part of the country very soon. What is the quantity that you are looling at?

Wishing you all then very best!!!
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by korel9: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
NUVEMBARZINTL:

It will get to the Northern part of the country very soon. What is the quantity that you are looling at?

Wishing you all then very best!!!

Tnx 4 d response sir. It depends on d price and d availaibility sir.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by pumppie: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2016
chilanfarms:
# here in Ibadan melange is #420 n table size frm #470-550
Chilean....which size goes for 550 and which goes for 470? Can u pls be specific....tnx
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
wilbro:
To all the Guru's in the house, please kindly assist. I have a new proposed site for fish farming and I intend to construct earthen ponds.
1. Please, for a pond of 2000 capacity whats the dimension that can hold them to table size.
2. How many fish per square meter
3. what is the spacing between each pond

The land is not swampy but when you dig to 12 foot, water comes from the ground to fill the pond. Please, whats the best way to design the pond. Thanks

@ robonski, ab1x, lagbaja, juve, soft77, excelsior, everybody, please answer question 1, 2,3.
All questions carry equal marks.
Answer all.
(70 marks)
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
@ noblefarm, how is your farm?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
I just want to drop this info here (to my ppl) as I don't know who its going to help in 20 years time.

Farmers are the next generation billionaires.
Farmers are buying up large expanse of land for their farming. As development moves, it gets to these locations and the farmers sell these lands at very high cost.

Abuja and environs take note. My friends in that axis are buying up agric lands in remote areas. Nasarawa axis, niger axis etc. They are not farmers, but they buy and lease out hectares of land to farmers. They register the land in the relevant agencies and get all land documents ready ( register the r of o as mixed purpose. Its more expensive than agric r of o but worth it.) In 20 or 30 years time when development has gotten to the place, u fling it and look for another remote land for your farm.

Make sure u get deed of assignment from all relevant ppl selling the land to you and if possible, video the transaction.

For Lagosians, we all know ikorodu was once an agric settlement.....
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by wizzykayadebayo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Standard fingerling @ #6. Eating 1.5 covenietly. Call 09033289233 or 07046151822 to order
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
mercylicious:
I just want to drop this info here (to my ppl) as I don't know who its going to help in 20 years time.

Farmers are buying up large expanse of land for their farming. As development moves, it gets to these locations and the farmers sell these lands at very high cost.

Abuja and environs take note. My friends in that axis are buying up agric lands in remote areas. Nasarawa axis, niger axis etc. They are not farmers, but they buy and lease out hectares of land to farmers. They register the land in the relevant agencies and get all land documents ready ( register the r of o as mixed purpose. Its more expensive than agric r of o but worth it.) In 20 or 30 years time when development has gotten to the place, u fling it and look for another remote land for your farm.

Make sure u get deed of assignment from all relevant ppl selling the land to you and if possible, video the transaction.

Well said....
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by AdeoyeAdekunle: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
wizzykayadebayo:
Standard fingerling @ #6. Eating 1.5
covenietly. Call 09033289233 or
07046151822 to order
which side re u
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
mercylicious:

You are very correct. Thank you for the piece.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by petishegzy(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
AdeoyeAdekunle:
which side re u
Abk bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (523) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.