Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1495589 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by nukubii: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2018
Do you have fishes for sale between 500-600 grams within Alimosho axis in Lagos? If yes please contact me on 08023880808 or 08055573718
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by NCFarms: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Rapid growing Juveniles available at NC Fish Farm, Bwari, Abuja. 4grams and 9cm on Average.

Call or Whatsapp - 08139361678

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by NCFarms: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Available in retail and wholesale. 08139361678.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by owoson(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
@mekd is there a bigger version of the extruder and the feed formular for it is it different from the sinking type formular? if yes can you please share my email oluseun09@gmail.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by stan4b(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
hello guys.
Pls I want to ask. all the ingredients I ll use in feed formulation,like the maize, the fish and other related stuffs. should dey be cooked?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by missylizzy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
kazeemmuka:
5,000 Standard Post Fingerlings available for

sale in our farm here in Lagos.

PM using Whatsapp link in my profile or call

Just got 2000 fingerlings from him...great guy.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by kazeemmuka(m): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2018
missylizzy:

Just got 2000 fingerlings from him...great guy.

Thanks for the patronage.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by dakem: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
melange and mature catfish for sale at ota. interested buyer should call me on 07062784166
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by aragon4realz(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
how much is juveniles in your area
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by wengerman: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
mekd:
. Bought it from China through aliexpress for a total cost of about 211,119.48... Now let me break the cost down.
Cost of extruder is 97,016.67
Importation cost is 102,102.81
Customs duty is about 12,000.
N/b, frame and motor not included
how can the freighting cost be more than the equipment cost.u need to do some research on how to bring down the freighting cost because the equipment is not that big
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ateboh: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
wengerman:
how can the freighting cost be more than the equipment cost.u need to do some research on how to bring down the freighting cost because the equipment is not that big
He is right, I was it on aliexpress, thats cost they place for shipping.
Im really interested in it, if its efficient
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ateboh: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
@ mr mekd
Pls tell us more about ur experience wt ds machine, n how u went about placing ur order. Tnx

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by stan4b(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
hello guys.
I don't have access to blood meal in my feed formulation, but I have access to meat.
Can meat be used in place of the blood? Pls, am expecting ur replies.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Afnahfarms(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
stan4b:
hello guys.
I don't have access to blood meal in my feed formulation, but I have access to meat.
Can meat be used in place of the blood? Pls, am expecting ur replies.
I don't think meat have the required protein content the fish needed in your feed formulation. Cow meat protein content is about 26 to 27 cp.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ttooppee: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=abbeydeeone post=69826299]

I have 2 years old broodstock in ibadan. Along Airport road, Alakia, Ibadan. Call or whatsapp 07039298244.[/quo

Thank God, at last I got the broodstock from abbeydeeone, very big. and a very nice farm, God bless us all.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by stan4b(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Afnahfarms:
I don't think meat have the required protein content the fish needed in your feed formulation. Cow meat protein content is about 26 to 27 cp.
Thanks. But, pls, in the case where there is no blood meal, which other item can I use to replace the blood meal, to give good CP.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Afnahfarms(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2018
stan4b:

Thanks. But, pls, in the case where there is no blood meal, which other item can I use to replace the blood meal, to give good CP.
Fish meal.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by abbeydeeone: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Thank you bro for your patronage
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by abbeydeeone: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=ttooppee post=69928775][/quote]

Thank you bro for your patronage
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by gyninee360: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
mekd:
This mini extruder can make floating fish feed
please mekd, can I get to know your experience so far with the product.also, can I get your contact please. will like to talk with you if u dont mind.Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by importman(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
OmoOshodi:
I have a catfish manual that will help every fish farmers to become a self problem solver. Would love to drop it here but it's a pdf file I can only send via email .... Mail me if interested
100%FREE ..... But If given for free you must not sell else Thunder wey go strike you no go wear pant
agriveritysolutions@gmail.com

Please can you be kind to send me the manual at benupaka@gmail.com
Thanks and be blessed
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by mekd: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
gyninee360:
please mekd, can I get to know your experience so far with the product.also, can I get your contact please. will like to talk with you if u dont mind.Thanks
. Well the experience is k... Atleast my fish now eat floating feed... But the formulation is a major factor for it to float
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by importman(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Agriqasupport:
Good Day everyone,

I would like to introduce our smart & affordable aquaculture management solution. Our solution will empower you to drive your business to a whole new level of efficiency through data-driven decision making.

Nigeria currently consumes about 2.7 million metric tonnes of fish per year and local supply only accounts for 800,000 Tonnes. This gap presents a huge opportunity for fish farmers who approach their business with a laser focus on management & continuous improvement.
In our rapidly changing market, the pressure on farmers to make accurate & timely decisions has never been greater. The ability to identify challenges, spot opportunities and adapt with agility is not just a competitive advantage but also a requirement for survival.

Uniformed Decisions can be very expensive. We have noticed a difference of up to 43% gross margin between farms that have been given the same opportunity.

A farmer should always be collecting data, it's undoubtedly a key ingredient to success. Without data, you’re just another person with an opinion. The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.
That’s why we built Kibo, Powerful easy to use solution for aquaculture production.
• Easy to use: Capture feeding, sampling, sales, mortality and other useful information accurately on a friendly, attractive and easy to use application. Eliminate paperwork and complex spreadsheets.
• Precise costing & Traceability: Track your fish from stocking to harvest. Know the types of feeds and medications used for each batch and most importantly the exact cost of raising each batch.
• Real-Time control at your Fingertips: Understand what is happening as it is happening using any device. Feed performance, survival rates, and other use production controls.
• Get Value & Insight from your data: Analyze & visualize your farm's performance with production and financial reports Spot trends, problems and areas for improvement and act

Be bold and take control of your business today. We would love to show you a demo or answer any questions you have. Leave us with a contact number or email and we would reach out to you. You can also contact us via WhatsApp +19058703797 or +2348060802646.

Please keep me posted on how to access this solution you have posted. My email is benupaka@gmail. com
Thanks. Whatsapp 08032363922
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by importman(m): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2018
tecnoguy83:

Can you drop ur whatsapp contact to b added up to delta state farmers.

Please add this number whatsapp contact to Delta State farmers. Thanks in advance
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ateboh: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
mekd:
. Well the experience is k... Atleast my fish now eat floating feed... But the formulation is a major factor for it to float
Pls share ds factors wt us. And ur contact too so we discuss.
U can reach me on 08039623914. Tnx
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Ateboh: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=importman post=69995886]

Please add this number whatsapp contact to Delta State farmers. Thanks in advance
08032363922[/quote
Pls add 08039623914 too. Tnx
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Baamivic: 1:02am On Aug 06, 2018
robonski15:

My farm is in lagos.. And I sold 450 per kg that was some time back,but now its 480 here in lagos.. Thanks
pls, I need quality fingerlings to buy or where can I buy in Lagos. I am at ikorodu.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 2103Ideas: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
OmoOshodi:
I have a catfish manual that will help every fish farmers to become a self problem solver. Would love to drop it here but it's a pdf file I can only send via email .... Mail me if interested
100%FREE ..... But If given for free you must not sell else Thunder wey go strike you no go wear pant

Please I need the manual. Kindly send it to - ebrerhym@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Dollarchap(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
We have large stock of 700 grams to 1 kg catfish available. Contact 08024768668. 08028196013
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Osinachiadinma: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Please I need the manual. Kindly send it to ezethankgod@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
OmoOshodi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.