Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1494276 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by haywire1: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
vickifeanyi47:
How much will it take on average to feed 500 juveniles to mileage size. How many bags will be needed.

Budget 100k

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Barely used fish feed Pelletising machine for small to medium scale farms.pelletises 50-80kg per hour. Pelletises almost dry and cuts the feed. Stopped using the machine about 3 months ago because of upgrade. Attached in the third and fourth pictures is the invoice when it was purchased.call or Whatsapp 08110661601
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by haywire1: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
pharmzy:
Barely used fish feed Pelletising machine for small to medium scale farms.pelletises 50-80kg per hour. Pelletises almost dry and cuts the feed. Stopped using the machine about 3 months ago because of upgrade. Attached in the third and fourth pictures is the invoice when it was purchased.call or Whatsapp 08110661601

Send me the picture on whatsapp,my phone number is on my profile

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by amyzon: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Barely used fish feed Pelletising machine for small to medium scale farms.pelletises 50-80kg per hour. Pelletises almost dry and cuts the feed. Stopped using the machine about 3 months ago because of upgrade. Attached in the third and fourth pictures is the invoice when it was purchased.call or WhatsApp 08110661601. Price is 200k and location is ikorodu Lagos.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Boytiirii: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Good morning. Please I was advised to mix aquaceryl plus with non iodized salt and disinfectant to treat rot of my fishes. I noticed their skin is rotting. Anyone here who can help widen my eyes over this. I have fears as to the use of disinfectant and the combination
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by imercyclara: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2018
haywire1:

Send me the picture on whatsapp,my phone number is on my profile

Does the feed float, please contact me on wats app
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by imercyclara: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Distributors for aqua special feeds wanted nationwide.
We sell @ 4500.
The feed is of similar quality to too feed and vital, even better.
A trial will convince you.
We deliver wherever you are.
Call us on
2348130769159, 2348119138988 (wats app) and place your order today.
Offer while stock last.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by imercyclara: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Boytiirii:
Good morning. Please I was advised to mix aquaceryl plus with non iodized salt and disinfectant to treat rot of my fishes. I noticed their skin is rotting. Anyone here who can help widen my eyes over this. I have fears as to the use of disinfectant and the combination

To treat fin rot, change your water completely, remove fish and wash tank thoroughly.
Then return fish, soak in salt solution for about 20minutes, then drain water ads fresh water and add fish biotic which can be purchased from any fish shop. You can use tetracycline in emergency but fish biotic Isa broad spectrum antibiotic.
You don't need disinfectant.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Boytiirii: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
It is a concrete pond. 3000 pieces of juveniles..
imercyclara:

To treat fin rot, change your water completely, remove fish and wash tank thoroughly.
Then return fish, soak in salt solution for about 20minutes, then drain water ads fresh water and add fish biotic which can be purchased from any fish shop. You can use tetracycline in emergency but fish biotic Isa broad spectrum antibiotic.
You don't need disinfectant.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by aragon4realz(m): 1:17am On Aug 25, 2018
who has used aller aqua 2mm before, is it a good feed and how much is it sold
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by gyninee360: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2018
aragon4realz:
who has used aller aqua 2mm before, is it a good feed and how much is it sold
. TOP QUALITY FEED. IN MY AREA, IT GOES FR 8,000.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by ndego1993: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2018
Please is there anybody here who owns or who has the contact of a fish farm owner in Asaba, Delta State or in or around Onitsha? If yes, please avail me his or her contact.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by achyc2002(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2018
ndego1993:
Please is there anybody here who owns or who has the contact of a fish farm owner in Asaba, Delta State or in or around Onitsha? If yes, please avail me his or her contact.

I can connect u to someone in ozoro if u don't mind.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by mekd: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2018
Good morning everyone... Please I need help from experience hatchers, my 7 days old fries are dying.. water ph is k (ph 7) I feed them with Artemia and also use an aerator.please what can be the cause for their death and what can I do to salvage the situation. I will really appreciate ur help
..thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Osinachiadinma: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Are they exposed to direct sunlight ~Just asking?
mekd:
Good morning everyone... Please I need help from experience hatchers, my 7 days old fries are dying.. water ph is k (ph 7) I feed them with Artemia and also use an aerator.please what can be the cause for their death and what can I do to salvage the situation. I will really appreciate ur help
..thanks

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by aragon4realz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
gyninee360:
I just bought it 8600 in owerri, where is your location
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by imercyclara: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
aragon4realz:

I just bought it 8600 in owerri, where is your location

We sell feed @ 4500 & 5000 and deliver to all locations.
Quality is same as top and vital feed.
Why spend so much on feeding when you can save.

The feed floats and is properly packaged.

Call 08130769159, 08119138988(wats app)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by imercyclara: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
mekd:
..thanks

Where are you located, how old are the fry, better chat me up 08119138988
How did u check your pH.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by imercyclara: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
gyninee360:

Buy our feeds @ 5000 naira , we deliver to your destination and you get to experience the quality for your self.
A trial will convince you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by aragon4realz(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
imercyclara:

We sell feed @ 4500 & 5000 and deliver to all locations.
Quality is same as top and vital feed.
Why spend so much on feeding when you can save.

The feed floats and is properly packaged.

Call 08130769159, 08119138988(wats app)
no offense...but I don't care about your feed pls,I have already seen your ads flooding the thread,
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by KEMIBLOG: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello. Good day..
I have a large pond which can contain about 2-3 thousand fishes in Lagos at Ikotun area .. I need someone to partner with,
Reason is that I am currently serving in Ogun state as a corper so I don't have much time for it..
I need some one who I can join hand together with to do the business... Pls it's for those in Lagos only

08106259151..I am Chidi..

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Kneyo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
mekd:
..thanks

The Artemia could be the reason they're dropping.
1. What type of artemia do you use?
2. How do you feed them?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by saharainfos: 2:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Catfish is among the most common fish in Nigeria. The production of catfish in Nigeria based on current studies, it showed that catfish production, distribution and marketing are way lower than its demand.

The sad thing it is a lot of Nigerians, especially those who have an interest in agricultural related businesses, don’t
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-start-catfish-farming-in-nigeria-e-manual/
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by mekd: 5:35am On Aug 26, 2018
imercyclara:

Where are you located, how old are the fry, better chat me up 08119138988
How did u check your pH.

I stay in portharcourt... the fries are 8 days old today and I do use the liquid ph test kit to test my water...
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by mekd: 5:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Kneyo:

The Artemia could be the reason they're dropping.
1. What type of artemia do you use?
2. How do you feed them?

I use AQUA-LUSH Artemia.... I do feed them every 4hrs
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by mekd: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2018
Osinachiadinma:
Are they exposed to direct sunlight ~Just asking?
they are not exposed to sun
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by imercyclara: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2018
mekd:
..thanks

Okay, since you are in pH, it's nearby, I'll be around on Monday, so I'll be able to.c 4myself and having a better judgement.
If that's okay by you
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by novexme(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Get profitable by using aeration pumps in your fish farms for reduced mortality, increase in feed conversion ratio, higher stocking density and larger fish sizes.

We also sell grinding machines for feed making and an array of high powered submersible water pumps.
Call or whatsapo 07036871939 for enquiries. Or visit our Instagram @plethoraequip for all we offer.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Osinachiadinma: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please can someone tell me the price of vital feeds 2 mm,3 mm,4 mm,6 mm ,9 mm and artemia. Urgently needed
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Cation(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
MTN SME data .....Its fast and reliable with 90days validity.

1 gig @ #750

2 gig @ #1350

3 gig @ #2100

5 gig @ #3200

Contact me on whatsapp, sms or phone call zero eight one three eight seven two five five three eight. Your data starts working after Cash is received.

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.