Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1492765 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Boytiirii: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
No one is helping the farmers with their issues on here anymore? Is everyone just concerned about selling his/her products now. Please @robonski and @ogasoft and other farmers. We need your helping hands. No one is responding to the guys having issues.

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by kwemsons: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good Day Sir,
@ Omooshodi or anyone that has received should assist please.I am a new farmer in fish farming, Please I am interested in the CAT FISH manual you are giving out. God Bless you greatly.
Thank you sir. my email is kenwem@yahoo.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Adeola1122: 5:24am On Oct 24, 2018
Someone should ease add me to a marketing group here by this number 08101835659

eazeefix:
Hello everyone I have been following this wonderful thread for long I believe it is one of the best thread on NL. The data loss was unfortunate but we still have tonnes of valuable info here, kudos to all the gurus, potential gurus and all contributors. I am interested in fish processing (smoking) but I haven't been able to locate any deep discussions on its market potentials and buyers. I am presenting a proposal to an investor next week and the marketing part is lacking in the proposal. I am based in Ijebu ode. Wouldn't mind public or private discussion with practicing catfish smokers. Whatsapp 08023116432 email; eazeefixng@gmail.com. Thanks. Once again kudos to everyone.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by dolarland(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2018
mekd:
Good morning everyone, please I need help urgently my fishes are dying of infection, I need ur assistance on how to administer proper treatment.. Attached below r pictures
Are they shadded from direct sun ?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by dolarland(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
Are you interested in selling fingerlings, post fingerlings, juvinile after nursing for 1 to 3 weeks.

Do you buy fingerlings in large quantity at 5,000 upwards

Or u are having difficulties hatching due to one reason or the other, worry no more.

I sale fingerlings to fellow fish hatcheries at the rate of N6 each with a minimum of 5,000 capacity buying strength.

Farm is located at Port Harcourt, Rumuokoro area you can reach me on 09026870050

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bonwaygroup(f): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
We are a manufacturer from China who produces gearbox, speed reducer and electric motors. I learned from the internet that you are in this business. Please believe, Both of price and quality for our products are competitive to you. If you are interested, please visit our website for more details: www.bonwaygroup.com
Your fast responded will be highly appreciated.industrial gearboxes
novexme:
Do you want bigger fish output, reduced mortality, increase stocking density, increase FCR, reducing over head cost then get an Aeration Pump for your fish farm.
We also sell mini submersible Water Pumps, grain grinders and water filters Contact me on 07036871939 on whatsapp and telegram for inquiries, check us out on Instagram @plethoraequip for full array of our products.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
kwemsons:
Good Day Sir,
@ Omooshodi or anyone that has received should assist please.I am a new farmer in fish farming, Please I am interested in the CAT FISH manual you are giving out. God Bless you greatly.
Thank you sir. my email is kenwem@yahoo.com

Visit this thread to download Catfish Farmer's Handbook.
https://www.nairaland.com/4744462/free-catfish-farming-training-mobilisation
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
Boytiirii:
No one is helping the farmers with their issues on here anymore? Is everyone just concerned about selling his/her products now. Please @robonski and @ogasoft and other farmers. We need your helping hands. No one is responding to the guys having issues.

what are the issues of interest to you? Are your fishes doing well now after the fin rot?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by mekd: 3:31am On Oct 25, 2018
dolarland:

Are they shadded from direct sun ?
. Yes, they are now doing fine
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by dolarland(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2018
mekd:
. Yes, they are now doing fine
Ok but it's not suppose to be shadded completely. At least half of the pond should get direct sun
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Deapexboy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pls who can help me out with any feed that is less expensive but very Good? Urgent pls
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by opomulero101(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2018
Deapexboy:
Pls who can help me out with any feed that is less expensive but very Good? Urgent pls

Use Blue crown for 2mm.
Ecofloat for 3mm.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by opomulero101(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2018
Hello nairalanders am a young male Nigerian in my early 30's.
Am into fish farming business which i intend to expand but i am limited with financial constraint.
So am looking for an investor who can fund this business in form of partnership(Note;The sharing ratio of the profit will be;
investor=60%
farmer=40).
I intend stocking fingerlings of 6000pieces by November 2018 to meet Harvest sales target by April 2019,when price per kg fish will skyrocket.
I need funding in the region of 2million(it covers fish stocking&feeding to 6month).
For more details about Pls contact me on;
08051615887 or mail me on;
koolgame.101@gmail.com
Note;Pls physical inspection of my farm is allowed.
Location;Ijebu-igbo,Ogun State
Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Deapexboy(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2018
opomulero101:

Use Blue crown for 2mm.
Ecofloat for 3mm.

Is it foreign feed?
How much is it?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by opomulero101(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Deapexboy:

Is it foreign feed?
How much is it?
It is packaged in Nigeria(ilorin precise)
Price might varies with location,
Here;
bluecrown 2mm is #6200naira
while Ecofloat 3mm is
#4200naira
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by vickifeanyi47(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
opomulero101:

Here;
while Ecofloat 3mm is
#4200naira

But our gurus advice we use foreign feed for like first 2months before stocking?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by vickifeanyi47(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
opomulero101:

Here;
while Ecofloat 3mm is
#4200naira

But our gurus advice we use foreign feed for like first 2months before changing to local
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by opomulero101(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
vickifeanyi47:

But our gurus advice we use foreign feed for like first 2months before changing to local

Forget gurus abeg it is Cost effective & economical on the long run.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by opomulero101(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
vickifeanyi47:

By the way are u new to fish farming?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Deapexboy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
opomulero101:

Here;
while Ecofloat 3mm is
#4200naira

Tnx boss. Hope it float?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by aragon4realz(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2018
pls can anyone give me a good written fish farming business proposal?? any file format is allowed, be it pdf or doc file
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by agroaliedinfo: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2018
we can supply quality raw material to formulate you own feed and also give you the necessary advice on how to formulate feed and formula. We supply all these raw materials below in tons
* soya beans meal ( sbn,)
* soya cake ( sc)
* full fat soya ( ff soya )
* groundnut cake ( gnc )
* maize
* wheat offal
* fish meal
* rice bran
* palm kanel cake ( PKC )
* indomie ..
Etc......
for more enquiry call or WATSAPP me : 08038886196

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by fisher777(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Boytiirii:

Hello! What are the pending issues? Let's try solving them... Tho I have to say I am also displeased with the way the thread seems to have been hijacked by marketers. I joined the thread to learn and offer a few tips but it's becoming a market thread. @Boytiirii what are your challenges?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by MissTes: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2018
About 2000kg table size catfish available for sale. Size: 800g-2kg, Location: Abuja, Contact: 09057601774 or 08149576639
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Itokky: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
like 300
lasgidi4rv:
Hello fellow catfish farmer. How many did you end up with? I also started with 500.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by webhostbiz: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hello great fish farmers, I stocked 5000 juveniles to rear till smoked size melange and they are 2months and 2 weeks old now. They have consumed 915kg of bluecrown feeds. Presently, they consumes 2 bags a day. Pls, is the numbers of feeds consumed OK ? I also intend to smoke some and sell the rest fresh.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
webhostbiz:
Hello great fish farmers, I stocked 5000 juveniles to rear till smoked size melange and they are 2months and 2 weeks old now. They have consumed 915kg of bluecrown feeds. Presently, they consumes 2 bags a day. Pls, is the numbers of feeds consumed OK ? I also intend to smoke some and sell the rest fresh.

The average weight of your fish at the moment is less than 200g, if the 5000 is complete. However, the feed /your feeding regime is not adequate to take the fishes to average weight of 350g in 4weeks from now. They should be consuming more than 2bags a day at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by jaz(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2018
How much is bluecrown floating feed now
webhostbiz:
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by murthad: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
I am into buying of Matured catfish.Any fish fermers in this room can contact 07035666280(whatsapp or call) for easy selling of their matured catfish.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by murthad: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
I am into buying of matured catfish.Any fish fermers in this room can contact 07035666280(whatspp or call) for easy selling of their mature catfish.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by vickifeanyi47(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
murthad:
I am into buying of matured catfish.Any fish fermers in this room can contact 07035666280(whatspp or call) for easy selling of their mature catfish.

Your location?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by amba2017: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
agroaliedinfo:

we can supply quality raw material to formulate you own feed and also give you the necessary advice on how to formulate feed and formula. We supply all these raw materials below in tons
* soya beans meal ( sbn,)
* soya cake ( sc)
* full fat soya ( ff soya )
* groundnut cake ( gnc )
* maize
* wheat offal
* fish meal
* rice bran
* palm kanel cake ( PKC )
* indomie ..
Etc......
for more enquiry call or WATSAPP me : 08038886196
your location pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.