Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1491418 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Kneyo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
Catfish Juveniles available at Bluegill Fisheries
Farm Location: Mowe, Ogun state
Price: #25
Whatsapp: 07035705350
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMlJdHKUqs

Our locally FABRICATED Fish Feed Extruder Machine produces 100% floating pellets that can last about 24hrs on water, with our guide on percentage inclusion rate of your preferred fish feed ingredients.

You can contact us

Bspice Agro-engineering company
1, office bus stop shasha-moniya, shasha, Ibadan
Telephone: 07032165816
Email: bspicefishltd@gmail.com
YouTube channel: Bspice Agro-engineering company
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by WarriAproko: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Fellow farmer. Abeg my fishes are not eating. And they are standing up this morning. Am presently changing the water. Please i need urgent help
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I769PehonTw

Step By Step on how to produce floating fish feeds using Bspice Diesel powered Extruder machine.

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more Educative videos

Contact Details
B-SPICE AGRO-ENGINEERING COMPANY [Rc
Fabrication of Agro-equipment to boost farmers profitability.

Address : 1, office bus stop shasha-moniya road,shasha,ibadan.

Facebook : Bspice Agro-engineering
Instagram: @bspicefarms
Email: bspicefishltd@gmail.com
Phone: 07032165816
YouTube : Bspice Agro-engineering
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by wisefizz(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2021
�HEALTHY CATFISH SEEDS��
� Fingerlings (4cm - 5cm)
available @ *Akanji Farms.* Location: Osogbo, Osun State. Contacts: 09069137690, 09065730190
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 1stNumeroUno: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hello peeps,

Please what's the best way to keep your fish ponds odour free. It's a large taupuline (22ftx9ft). Considering its in a residential compound.

Thanks for anticipated support/guide.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by adetaj: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
For your well dried and grinded local fish ingredient, call 08123371680 to order.
Delivery service available. Price N450/kg.
Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by kazeemmuka(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Available for sale here in our farm her at Sango Ogun State :
3,000 Post Fingerlings Clarias

15,000FingerlingsClarias

20,000 Ijebu Fingerlings
Contact (Call/WhatsApp)
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reJNxzrWcko

BSPICE AGRO-ENGINEERING COMPANY
Hi, I'll be teaching you on how to make floating fish feeds.

Note that you must have an extruder Machine before all I will be teaching during this series can be of great benefits.

*You can't Make floating fish feeds without an Extruder machine.
[Pt.1 of this series]  I will be  introducing  you to the different fish feeds ingredients you need to make floating fish feed.
Subscribe to our YouTube to follow up on the series.

CONTACT DETAILS
BSPICE AGRO-ENGINEERING COMPANY
1, OFFICE BUS STOP SHASHA-MONIYA,SHASHA,IBADAN
BSPICEFISHLTD@GMAIL.COM
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by cattlefarming01: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
*The Hidden Secret Of Making A Fortune In Catfish Production*

The quality of the water in your pond affects the growth and productivity of your catfish.

Without adequate management of water quality, catfish are prone to slow growth, diseases and death.

Most fish health problems occur because of poor water quality, overcrowding, dietary deficiencies leading to stress.

Maintaining the quality of water in your fish pond by using Fish - Zyme helps in prevention of catfish mortality and diseases, creating a stress free healthy environment for it to grow faster.

Fish - Zyme is highly effective in fish pond fertilization and pond conditioning, creating a near aquatic environment for the fish to thrive in the pond.

Fish - Zyme is the best way of maintaining quality water in ponds for fishes, ensuring adequate oxygen supply, reducing water pollution, increasing absorption of nutrient for faster growth in a short period of time.

Why You Should Use Fish -Zyme

Reduces the cost of feeding

Reduces water pollution

Increases oxygen content in pond

Enhances fish growth and weight in a short period.

Reduces rate of water change

Making profits in catfish production is guaranteed by using Fish - Zyme for pond fertilization and feed preparation.

For delivery of the product kindly contact us on +2348033492090

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

1 Share

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Gravid, and Matured Female Catfish Broodstock Now Available.

https://www.nairaland.com/4742640/catfish-broodstock-depot
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by gonerest(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2021
good morning everybody
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Seniorwriter(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
holluville:

Good Evening everyone
I am looking for a fish pond to rent in Lagos preferably with an existing farmer(s) who also run their businesses there. i'll appreciate responses . Thanks

Noticed you sent an email request....
No need for PMs just reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.
I don't have the time to reply email requests.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Dre183(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2021
Good afternoon everyone.

Please I need someone to help me with possible cost of milling 100kg of local meal.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Dre183(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2021
excelsiorfarm:
Thank you very much. He stated you are talking to a PhD student, should I now say because he is a PhD student he knows All?

If you say I am wrong for explaining a system we are all in, I heard you. Read his post again to see humility. I wish you a great week.

God bless you for your contribution.

Please can you help me with possible price of milling 100kg local meal. Am a new bee in the business

God bless you once again
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Emacodon: 3:19pm On May 11, 2021
I have about 20-30k fingerlings,juvenile.
Call me 09067162797
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Gideon20(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2021
Dre183:

God bless you for your contribution.

Please can you help me with possible price of milling 100kg local meal. Am a new bee in the business

God bless you once again
Is it fish or chicken Feeds, local fish feed is pelletized
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Dre183(m): 4:20am On May 12, 2021
Gideon20:
Is it fish or chicken Feeds, local fish feed is pelletized

Fish Sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Gideon20(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 10:24pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by BspiceLtd1: 6:32pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2021
Gravid Female Catfish Broodstock
We still have gravid female catfish broodstock in good numbers, and different weights.

Contact 0802-334-0270 WhatsApp/ call.

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by aj8(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2021
I am new to this forum. Currently reading old posts from page 1. Thank you to the initiator of this forum and all those that keep the information flowing. Big thumb up. Forgive me if my questions have already been addressed, guessed I haven’t gotten to the answers yet. Question
1. Where can I buy an aerator ? Ship to Umuahia please. Solar powered preferably. 10x10x4 tarpaulin pond. 1000 fish
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Chukwuseun101: 1:12am On May 27, 2021
FISH FARM FOR SALE
SIZE : 3 plots (with an unused 3 plots for expansion)
No. OF EXISTING PONDS : 9 (with two raising ponds)
WATER SOURCE: Self springing boreholes
NO. OF BOREHOLES: 4
SECURITY: Very secured.
ACCESSIBILITY: Motorable Road
ASKING PRICE: 1.8 million Naira.

Contact me on 08169072100
Serious buyers only.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Kneyo(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2021
Specie: Clarias gariepinus
Current size: Juveniles
Farm location: Bluegill Fisheries, Mowe, Ogun state.
Telephone/WhatsApp : 07035705350

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by bilag17(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Matured Male Catfish Broodstock Available
We now have, both male and female catfish broodstocks for sale.
The males and the females are not of the same batch, hence not of same parent stocks, to guide against inbreeding.

Contact 0802-334-0270 WhatsApp/call, or visit:
https://www.nairaland.com/4742640/catfish-broodstock-depot
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by micgray100(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Chukwuseun101:
FISH FARM FOR SALE
SIZE : 3 plots (with an unused 3 plots for expansion)
No. OF EXISTING PONDS : 9 (with two raising ponds)
WATER SOURCE: Self springing boreholes
NO. OF BOREHOLES: 4
SECURITY: Very secured.
ACCESSIBILITY: Motorable Road
ASKING PRICE: 1.8 million Naira.

Contact me on 08169072100
Serious buyers only.

i wonder why everyone are selling their fish farms and equipment or renting out their ponds..

i need honest answers

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by micgray100(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
aj8:
I am new to this forum. Currently reading old posts from page 1. Thank you to the initiator of this forum and all those that keep the information flowing. Big thumb up. Forgive me if my questions have already been addressed, guessed I haven’t gotten to the answers yet. Question
1. Where can I buy an aerator ? Ship to Umuahia please. Solar powered preferably. 10x10x4 tarpaulin pond. 1000 fish

channel your money into something reasonable.. fish farming from fingelings to table size is not profitable in nigeria currently... that is why old farmers are selling of their tarpaulin and plastic pond.. the only profitable aspect of fish farming is Hatching and sells of fingerling... and selling of feeds and equipments...
i was once a novice like you.. i regreted entering the business i lost more than 1 million... the problems are ..after you have spent money raising the fish to table size and you want to sell, you will start hearing some ridiculus prices... and since you want your money back because you will keep feeding...you will have to sell it like that...

i challenge any one here for a debate... i ran it for 4 years...

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by fisher777(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
micgray100:

i wonder why everyone are selling their fish farms and equipment or renting out their ponds..

i need honest answers

Many people venture into fish farming after reading things from the internet, or just seeing their friend doing it, and most cases after attending 1day to 2wks seminars where their heads get filled with bogus amounts of potential profit. These class of farmers rarely last long. This is my opinion.

I have made posts here on how to go about starting. People spend over 6years from BSc to Prof. level studying fish and related operations. No be boil yam chop like seminar organisers will have you believe. In Europe and America it's one of the fastest growing fields for a reason. In Africa sometimes people tend to take things for granted, and at face value. ....(no be catfish? e no hard nau)

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by oscarvicto(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2021
mixed sex red tilapia and mixed sex oreochromis niloticos @ port Harcourt

Ova prim hormone also available

Sex reversal hormine for tilapia also available

08063333215 whatsapp/calls

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.